• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Tirno

Smash Journeyman
houston is terrible at this game.

you ppl disappoint me
You don't gotta say that just cause I'm leaving next week, but I'm flattered.

Also, can anybody give me a ride to the Play 'n Trade? I live like 10 minutes away.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
LAWL Void......way to talk **** and not back it up...

We are bad at this game...you need to teach us how to get wrecked at big melee tournaments too =/

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
i only watched 2-1 and all i can say is...brawl music sucks and syba got hit by fox's upB like 10 times lol

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
LAWL Void......way to talk **** and not back it up...

We are bad at this game...you need to teach us how to get wrecked at big melee tournaments too =/
don't get mad sybaby you brought on this trash talking on yourself ........way to trash talk and suck at a game you play everyday!!!! :chuckle:

Anyways back to somthing more important....Airbrush king sorry for not showing up last saturday some unexpected plans happened and well xzalla went to this other tourny in san antonio last week....wanted to play some marvel matches maybe the next tourny :p

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
I believe you will find my....facility....more than adequate. No homo.

Seriously though, wanna get back into melee or do you want to **** me in Brawl some more?
Nah I just wanna hang : (. Preferably with ronnie-poo and james, too. It's been too long and you're impossible to get a hold of.

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
syber where u at? u goin let void talk to u like that.lol what yall goin mm for? and stop gettin him by firefox u scrub :D

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
don't get mad sybaby you brought on this trash talking on yourself ........way to trash talk and suck at a game you play everyday!!!! :chuckle:

Anyways back to somthing more important....Airbrush king sorry for not showing up last saturday some unexpected plans happened and well xzalla went to this other tourny in san antonio last week....wanted to play some marvel matches maybe the next tourny :p
Its all good. I had bought a tv this past weekend so now I got a tv for the road. We most def will have to get on the marvel cause its hard to find "REAL" marvel players noawdays. :urg: All we can do is pray that the ps3 version gets a patch soon cause them glitches make me nervous.:dizzy:

In Alief, on the other side of town from you, haha. Here's the Google Map location of Albright MS (since I'm paranoid about posting personal information on the internet, haha), which is practically where my house is.
Didnt know it was that easy to go straight to losers and take the tournament. Must be NICE!:chuckle:

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Who wants to come over today for some melee? It's my last weekend before I go back to college, so somebody should definitely come for some quality melee play.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
**** smashboards is so gay omg <_<

I swear this thing always glitches up.

Anyway let's try this a fifth time....

Tarzan wants tp play today so I think you should come with us

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
**** smashboards is so gay omg <_<

I swear this thing always glitches up.

Anyway let's try this a fifth time....

Tarzan wants tp play today so I think you should come with us
Go with you where? You mean, to Tarzan's? Is it you and Nathan?

Maybe if I had found out earlier, cuz now I have a jogging date with my gf at the park.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Well that is stupid xD and I blame smashboards for sucking at life and not working all the time.

I tried to get on so many times but it wouldn't work.

But yeah we didn't end playing today because he didn't text me back about any info lol

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Well that is stupid xD and I blame smashboards for sucking at life and not working all the time.

I tried to get on so many times but it wouldn't work.

But yeah we didn't end playing today because he didn't text me back about any info lol

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
aw, i ran a 5k today at cross country meet but i only got 20 minutes lol only the first one of the season though
Get yo metric sh** out of here, this is AMERICA! We use a f***in stupid base 12 system round these parts sir, thank you very much.

Haha, jk. I haven't ran long distance since high school...I'm not quite what I used to be.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
i have no idea when you got that sig but it's pretty funny
I actually made it 100% on my own. Just took photos directly from my tv screen and of my face and then used photoshop to put it together.

Hey Jake, would you be willing to hold a fest or tourney at your place sometime? Maybe we'd get a bigger crowd. I could probably pick up Ronnie on the way.

Who would go if he did?

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I wouldn't go....I'll go if Ronnie doesn't go...I want to win my next tournament thank you very much

And he got that within the past 5 hours xD

Jake13

Smash Lord
i lives with my ma again, i doubt i could have anything with more than like 5 ppl :/

i could see if i could use my neighborhood club house tho! that'd be legit.

any have any venue ideas elsewhere?

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
i lives with my ma again, i doubt i could have anything with more than like 5 ppl :/

i could see if i could use my neighborhood club house tho! that'd be legit.

any have any venue ideas elsewhere?
Whatever happened to that Play N Trade? That place was tight.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
No one lives near there xD

God dam lol stupid Armada had to do so well at Genesis now we have every country in the world thinking that they can beat us....nubz....>_<

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
we really need a big tourney, i been workin on my puff vik its goin **** all.

ps. mr.13 get at me if u wanna go to pound 4 need a partner.

Top Bottom