• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Yeah but at least you won and didn't you beat UTD?

He wasn't that amazing....and I am thinking about using only Spacies and Falcon now =/ Fox's seem too hard for Marth

That Cloud dude...wasn't that amazing Idk how y'all let him get so far. Are you sure UTD made it that far?

At least you beat Hylian though lol btw your Marth ***** my Fox iirc. I am glad I didn't use him to fight you in tournament >_< I was watching you **** Hylian and then those friendlies with me afterward were really nice

And yeah I need to play more melee...I didn't practice that much before this one because I heard the best were all going to go to San Antonio and so I was like eh...I can win this. THis time shall be different though lol lotsa practice 4 meh ^_^

garrR

Smash Apprentice
i am finished with my summer job =)

who's up for melee this coming up week? right now, i'm living in alief, right next to funplex (where hobo 17 was). i can drive, but i'd prefer not to drive too far.

let me know guys!

Tirno

Smash Journeyman
You should come play me sometime this week. I live about in Alief too (about 10-15 minutes from Funplex, near Albright Middle School).

Sybawave

Smash Ace
You should travel to where the good players are xD

I actually don't know where that is lol

But we have Ronnie Paul James and me and those side of town ^_^ and we are basically the remaining best...Gabe is in Magnolia...Sethlon is....R.I.P.

Tirno

Smash Journeyman
Way to give me no credit, Von, haha. And you should know where that is, considering you've been to my house before.

And yeah, I used to go to school in Alief, but I'm in college now (UT).

Sybawave

Smash Ace
LOL but don't you live in...Dallas/Austin or somewhere up there?

And don't worry lol you will have a chance to get back at me at the next tournament? I hope...but I think you might be gone by then =/

Hmmm....we need a smashfest....someone throw one? Tirno wantsto **** Sybawave

garrR

Smash Apprentice
Way to give me no credit, Von, haha. And you should know where that is, considering you've been to my house before.

where did you go? i'm hastings '07, haha.

Tirno

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'll be back in Austin by the time the next HOBO rolls around, unfortunately. But you all are welcome to come up to my place there, haha.

Edit: Kerr '07, haha.

blackfox51

Smash Cadet

You're going to UT?! I'm going there for school as a freshman... I've been trying to see if there were any melee players at UT.
i'm also from alief haha, elsik 09

garrR

Smash Apprentice
You're going to UT?! I'm going there for school as a freshman... I've been trying to see if there were any melee players at UT.
i didn't know there were any smash players in alief... ahaha. i'm supposed to go play with tirno sometime this week. maybe we can meet up there?

Tirno

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunately, there aren't many active Melee players at UT, but you're always welcome to play with me. You could try hitting up the Austin Melee thread. Kal (the thread creator) comes to play at my place sometimes. Oh yeah, there's bit of a Smash Club as well, but most of the people there aren't very good at Melee.

In any case, I was thinking either Tuesday or Wednesday for smash at my place.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
when's the next tourney?
Bring that MELEE hype!!! (Xzalla/Timerbomb were yall at?)

((($_$) AirbrushKing Play N Trade Brawl/Melee Tournament ($_$)))

When: 8/15/09

Where: Play N’ Trade 9319 Hwy 6 South Space B Houston Texas, 77083

Venue/Entry Fees: 5$/Venue/5$/Entry

Times: Brawl/Melee/Reg at1:00/Starts at 2:00 so (((BE ON TIME))) 5$ Late Fee Will be enforced!

B.Y.O.C Bring Your Own Controllers/Arcade sticks/usb cables/consoles/full setups

For more info go to--> www.AirbrushKing.net/tournaments

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
yes i plan on going to this one if i cant make its cuz of last minute stuff but im pretty much free this weekend........wanna play sum marvel Airbrush king care to play? ^_^
retro cammy FTW!!

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
I actually want to go but i'm in my SAT class till 3:30, and i start school next week wtf..i should just quit lol

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
yes i plan on going to this one if i cant make its cuz of last minute stuff but im pretty much free this weekend........wanna play sum marvel Airbrush king care to play? ^_^
retro cammy FTW!!
Hell yea we can get some games in on marvel. Retro is the best way to play. Question: What system you want to play on cause I got dc and a xbox 360 stick. If you bring a tv we can play on dc. if not then you would have to bring your 360 so we can play. Let me know what the deal is!

Cammy is going to get smashed lol

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
Hell yea we can get some games in on marvel. Retro is the best way to play. Question: What system you want to play on cause I got dc and a xbox 360 stick. If you bring a tv we can play on dc. if not then you would have to bring your 360 so we can play. Let me know what the deal is!

Cammy is going to get smashed lol
well i dont have a stick for anyone of them lol would you happen to have 2 sticks play on? i know im such a noob not having a stick lol....ehhh i had a dc stick hori stick at one point but i sold it...i guess bring your 360 i will borrow a stick from a friend is that koo?

u play guille/iceman/doom right? i think we have played before a pz before, i play cammy/sent/storm :chuckle:
this will be fun!!!!
and i talked to xzalla he is down to go this saturday aswell

Sybawave

Smash Ace
You all suck at this game stick with that MvC2 game...you might be good at something that way....

o_O Yeah, that's right...prove me wrong!

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
well i dont have a stick for anyone of them lol would you happen to have 2 sticks play on? i know im such a noob not having a stick lol....ehhh i had a dc stick hori stick at one point but i sold it...i guess bring your 360 i will borrow a stick from a friend is that koo?

u play guille/iceman/doom right? i think we have played before a pz before, i play cammy/sent/storm :chuckle:
this will be fun!!!!
and i talked to xzalla he is down to go this saturday aswell
Ill go pad and you can take the stick. I know my retro is to crucial for boys noawdays. :lick: Good stuff on bringin xzalla back to the light. Was wondering when he was going to come out of the cave!

Also: If you have the copy on xbox. We can play it on there cause I just bought a sc4 stick and its the same and the dc stick.

Also #2: All we need now is timberbomb and we got gamestop all over again:laugh:

Also #3: Melee is the truth! Accept IT!!!!!!!

You all suck at this game stick with that MvC2 game...you might be good at something that way....

I will:chuckle:

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
Ill go pad and you can take the stick. I know my retro is to crucial for boys noawdays. :lick: Good stuff on bringin xzalla back to the light. Was wondering when he was going to come out of the cave!

Also: If you have the copy on xbox. We can play it on there cause I just bought a sc4 stick and its the same and the dc stick.

Also #2: All we need now is timberbomb and we got gamestop all over again:laugh:

I will:chuckle:

i only have the copy on ps2 and with that i have no sticks too much for a hori so i dont bother,if anything just bring the game on any system i will pad aswell

just wanna play other people !!!!

i got melee on the mind too this could be a fun day!!!!

its been proven already sybaby stop getting attention from everyone and give upz cuz if i last recall i took the set last time we met at dawns house, dont forget then i left cuz i got bored

tell me somthing syby how come you got second place at that liitle tourny? couldent hold your own against BRAWL PLAYERS, now thats funny i thought you were too good and they were giving you a hard time wtf dont you play melee all day every day?

and yes i enjoy mvc2 alot!!!!!!......cuz unlike you im good at other games.!!!

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice

...you play melee abdk??

and i will show up sometime, i havent seen you in forever lol

Top Bottom