• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Sybawave

Smash Ace
That is a fail score Paul....he is like full asian lol that's like a half asian score...1800....pfft lol

Paul and I played Maylay at our school today ^_^

Mouf is a Sophomore in college....

I can't make that Hobo or this PnT tournament xD that sucks so much....

Play with me Heytallman....I can teach you to be **** ^_^

Jbunk

Smash Rookie
i'll try to go to go to PnT

and i will be winning

so hey just a suggestion, could we change the title of this thread? i've never even eaten at freebirds...

edit: paul/von yall should both come over sometime so we can record some new vids, it's time to show the world, ya dig?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Hey Paul, where did those videos go from the last time that we played? I really liked those lol

You should just send me the file I'll cut and stuff xD

And when can you play? I think I might be able to play tomorrow around the morning to the afternoon

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
i'm gonna try to make it to planet zero and funplex tournies when i can, never been there before but playntrade is kinda far

Jbunk

Smash Rookie
i'm not sure if i can play tomorrow. i don't work til 4, but i'll more than likely wanna sleep in after tonight. if i wake up early enough i'll call ya for some pre-work smash

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Hey Paul, where did those videos go from the last time that we played? I really liked those lol

You should just send me the file I'll cut and stuff xD

And when can you play? I think I might be able to play tomorrow around the morning to the afternoon
I really want to play some smash tonight if I have time. The vids are actually still on my camera, I haven't even taken the time to pull 'em off. I put 3 of them online already though. It's just hard to get on the computer for more than a few minutes cuz my gf waves the baby in my face and tries to make me feel guilty, haha. I'm not good at doing all that mommy stuff, that's why I leave it to her :laugh:

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Sorry I have better things to do than waste my time playing this stupid kids game....

So...as it stands...I've never lost a MM xD This is probably because I never MM someone I am iffy about beating.

Total monies! $14 now xD

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Sorry I have better things to do than waste my time playing this stupid kids game....

So...as it stands...I've never lost a MM xD This is probably because I never MM someone I am iffy about beating.

Total monies! $14 now xD
I was talking melee. Teach me how to play melee. We had about 5 people there playing

Gea

Smash Master
There wasn't a tournament. It prolly wasn't worth the drive honestly, Jake. I was the best person there.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Followed by me...when the WORST Houston Melee player is second best...probably not worth your time! :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
<3 Jake

Come to Hobo 19, and I'll give you a big panda hug. :)

Gea

Smash Master
Dude, don't be jealous that we want to hug Jake and not you. Go back to playing your blue haired Japanese royalty, complete with tiara. :)

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
i just found out oct 3 is my school's homecoming so if that's the next tourny then i can't go again -_- but im done with the ACT now, just the SAT next month and i'll be free to smash hopefully

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
i just found out oct 3 is my school's homecoming so if that's the next tourny then i can't go again -_- but im done with the ACT now, just the SAT next month and i'll be free to smash hopefully
Don't sweat it bro, the SAT is not hard. But you MUST buy a practice book. It will significantly increase your score. I bought one and I can't even remember how many practice tests I took, but it really helped. I didn't finish it because I didn't have the discipline to balance that with my already loaded homework schedule, but a some is better than nothing.

Popertop

Smash Champion
I bought one and ended up not using it lol
i got a 1230 but I really regret not using that practice book and generally not trying my best during high school.

if you have good discipline and study habits then you will do well in generally anything you try

unfortunately for me I don't have good discipline or good study habits.

Gea

Smash Master
I just took the ACT and smoked it. Got a few perfects on sections. Most schools didn't even have a bracket for the score I made, it was just "30+"

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
dayum gea, lol thanks guys i'm looking forward to playing yall again

syba my number is 713-254-2610

Sybawave

Smash Ace
No....YOU never do it lol Stop trying to blame this on everyone else Jake.

Paul James and I always play. That is why you all suck so much.

And for some unknown benign reason, Tarzan only plays at night which limits me to um...never playing with him?

When is the last time you have ever gone to James' or Paul's House?

Jake13

Smash Lord
i went over to their house the last time they came to mine... so never.

but i play at least two to three times a week wif killa whale and oscar, no one ever calls me to play. i post all the time tho :/

you people make me sad. if yall ever wanna get better... =P

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
im always willin to play but i dont have a car. and syba if u want to play tell me in advance so i can set up something.

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
i dont travel or play with anyone besides bacon and ive beaten most of yall in tourny...lol

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
goin @ h-town isnt travelin my friend!!!!!!!!

^^ whats iirc?

lol syba whats my win record vs u :D in tourney

vik get on aim

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Hey lol that's just because there was something in my eye....both times <_< xD

What's my record vs you outside of tourny? =P suck it xD

It's still more movement than all of y'all combined have moved.

If I remember correctly lol

Top Bottom