• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread (Go to the Other One!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

QraQ

Smash Ace
its at my house
told mouf to post it
11610 stroud dr
houston tx 77072
9402320542 text/call if youre coming
going on now come

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
lol houston is too ****ing big that's why you guys have trouble getting a smashfest going on.

BTW my next tournament will FINALLY give you a discount on the venue fee aka con badge for bringing a console, tv, or full discount for both.

Mizuumi-con will be a one day anime convention in San Antonio, March 21st and I'm in charge of the game room. So all the tournaments will meet my standards for rules. It's gonna have Melee, Brawl, Street Fighter IV and others.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=221081

Sybawave

Smash Ace
DV8, Flecther, Gabe, Alex (Sethlon), James, and I were all there....where were you? You were supposed to come so I can **** j00! Same with Dawn lol didn't want to lose so he hung out with all of the scrubs (Cesar, Kage, etc because they're not good enough to remember)

dawn001

Smash Ace
DV8, Flecther, Gabe, Alex (Sethlon), James, and I were all there....where were you? You were supposed to come so I can **** j00! Same with Dawn lol didn't want to lose so he hung out with all of the scrubs (Cesar, Kage, etc because they're not good enough to remember)
lol....funny guy...is all good but the fact is.. my falco owns you:laugh:

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
:laugh: :laugh: ignorance really is a bliss

$$$ match your marth vs my falco u down?

*falco owns you*
your falco is trash ;). it can't handle my luigi son ;) :bee: oh and thx for the ride around the block :laugh:

Esca

Smash Champion
LOL Pop mains Falco, but he's probably going to try and play Mewtwo. He's just kidding, he's not gonna play melee.

dawn001

Smash Ace
If I have a smahsfest at my place who would go . . I got 5 people al ready. .am thinking of having t this weekend. .my adress is 5504 irvington 77009. .my cell is 832 894 2133 ...dawn...

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Reminding you guys that Melee ****ing rules.
your right. thats why brawl is growing and melee is on the decline.

"long live melee"

WHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

but seriously, i had fun playing melee with paul and syba a week or so ago. It took me hours but i slowly got a little of my stuff back. Samus is just so dang fun in that game. but i still gotts learn how to WD out of shield again and learn to short hop again.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
so i figured out i can have smashfests (at my bro's apartment) so who would be willing to come to texas city smashfests? i can have em anytime people wanna show up, the only thing is...

-it's in the ghetto
-there definitly would be drink and/or smoking of marijuana around the house so if you're not cool with that definitly don't show up
-we only got one setup

so ya, whose down?

Sybawave

Smash Ace
That is ******** XD looks like I won't be making it to many of those lol

So basically...Dawn's ghetto or James' ghetto >_< decisions decisions lol

Popertop

Smash Champion
That is ******** XD looks like I won't be making it to many of those lol

So basically...Dawn's ghetto or James' ghetto >_< decisions decisions lol
syba syba syba

zuru zuru zuru

wavedash wavedash wavedash

Irly wanna pleh when I get back to houston, but i'm not going back anytime soon. :(:(

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
so i figured out i can have smashfests (at my bro's apartment) so who would be willing to come to texas city smashfests? i can have em anytime people wanna show up, the only thing is...

-it's in the ghetto
-there definitly would be drink and/or smoking of marijuana around the house so if you're not cool with that definitly don't show up
-we only got one setup
-we're giving away free hepatitis.

so ya, whose down?
This is probably the worst advertisement for a smashfest I've ever seen :p

I'm down

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice

-it's in the ghetto
-we only got one setup

so ya, whose down?
are you going to share james? because if you don't, then forget it! :mad: ;)

fear17

Smash Apprentice
Are you serious dawns crib is very comfortable place and its close so I can surely show up and finally play the all mighty "SYBAWAVE" mwuahahahahahahah:laugh:

Sybawave

Smash Ace
It's not a matter of whose house is better or worse it's a matter of whose neighborhood you're more likely to get shot in. I play at Dawn's house every so often and I don't mind it. But it's usually been during the day >_< his house is on a busy street though...so not a lot of shooting should be going on there.

And who gave me the mighty name? And hey, now I get what James was talking about XD

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
geez its not that ghetto man i live right by dawns.......theres not a big chance that anyone will get get or shanked out here.........thats if you dont look at them in the eye:crazy: lol jk but seriuosly nothing will happen....dont be afraid ppls.....come get owned :joyful:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom