• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread (Go to the Other One!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
i thought as much.......aw afraid that you will get owned AGIAN by list of people that showed u last time we played........take your pick man!!!!
VOID
DAWN
KAGE
WTF-Cesar

lots of talk....... but NO GAME SYbaby!!!!

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
i wouldent want to take your grandmas money now would i syba .......:p:chuckle:

im done talkin to no talent gamers........show up and get owned AGAIN!!!

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
ya ceasar we can get beer if you want and my bro would be smoking so if he wants to share he will lol...

guys, stop being scared. it's not THAT bad, nothing is going to happen to you unless you like starting **** with random people.

dawn001

Smash Ace
ya ceasar we can get beer if you want and my bro would be smoking so if he wants to share he will lol...

guys, stop being scared. it's not THAT bad, nothing is going to happen to you unless you like starting **** with random people.
well it does not really matter to me what really happens this weekend ether way am still going to smash all weekend....james if this is really going down then am down! **** ill bring the green:laugh::chuckle:....basically all i want is to play with alot of people and have fun thats all...

BeBoBli

Smash Cadet
Still don't know my schedule, Dawn. Sorry. Hopefully tomorrow they'll tell me and I can attend this wherever it's held.

Jake13

Smash Lord
UT has a little melee community, and so does UTSA. i assume they have brawl too but iono.

UH aint got ****, HCC has the best players in TX ;) and TXstate aint got **** either, but if you wanna get drunk errday, go there

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
UTSA has more competitive Melee players than Brawl.... but there aren't any competitive Brawl players.

Which is why when I have a smash tournament here at UTSA, I'll probably enter Brawl just to destroy everyone >.>

EDIT: Don't worry, if i have Melee though I'll let everyone know.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Houston sucks? You suck lol

And I am trying to decide where I want to die tyvm...or if I want to at all for that matter lol isn't there any other place that is more...player safe?

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Off to San Antonio I go, no smash for me...When I come back, somebody should play me during the week, I'm off till Friday evening and I should be back in town on Tuesdayish

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I lost like 500 posts.

Regional posts are now counted as social rooms and do not raise your post count.

On another note, people should be hyped about my march tournament

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
honestly, who seriously cares about post count? so yeah...when is the next houston tournament? i wanna buy a super nintendo from that place lol...

G@BE

Smash Lord
-=raises hand=-
I cared about my post count.

>_>

anyways... So Im gonna start making bi-weekly trips to austin to play smash... It is fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom