• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread (Go to the Other One!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
If someone wants to go to Gabe's house and take me along to Gabe's house then I will join in...$1 for gas from me for the round trip ^o^

I also cared about it lol now I have to re-spam somewhere else where Drew isn't looking ^_^

I will be on the North side almost every weekend so if anyone wants to play on Sunday when I am coming back down then I'm up for it lol

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
so yesterday i played malee at dawns house .......how much fun that was and then played epic mvc2 matches with cesar even better! cesar we must play again!!!!

EvoLoNN

Smash Rookie
Anyone here live up north near the Klein area? Me and about 4-5 other friends play melee just about every week. We're looking for some experience with other people but don't wanna drive too far unless its a tourney or some kind of event. We JUST got into the melee scene a few months ago so we suck but hope to get better fast.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
You ask like we collaborate together to make these trips XD haven't we been around long enough?

By Houston you hopefully mean Gabe, Bear, Sethlon xD

dawn001

Smash Ace
Anyone here live up north near the Klein area? Me and about 4-5 other friends play melee just about every week. We're looking for some experience with other people but don't wanna drive too far unless its a tourney or some kind of event. We JUST got into the melee scene a few months ago so we suck but hope to get better fast.
by where do you all stay at?

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Hey, my cousins live right around there lol and I usually go there 2 times a month lol awesome

Btw, Houston sucks....I tried to call 5 of y'all to play but no one picked up.

2 of them said that they wanted to play too cough Jeremy and Paul cough

oscarmalherbe

Smash Cadet
well sybawave people wanna get good. to do tht they play people that are better.
you my friend are not the better. but if you shoulda called me.. imalwaysdown.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Lol kk

And all the good people live like....where Jake is and Gabe and Sethlon...I have Mouf XD but our schedules have been colliding a lot recently.

Jake13

Smash Lord
lol lost woods.

everyone should move closer to me, that'll fix the problem.

and srsly if we had weeklies or bi-weeklies, houston could put itself on the map

WANNABEkLuTz

Smash Rookie
If anyone of you guys want to help me and my friends out, PM us and we'll gladly give contact info and find a date where we can meet and smash.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
I would be like "Hey Sybawave, come play with me!", but Lost Woods, etc
LOL yeah, me and Stiltz wandered around aimlessy in circles and eventually just followed some strange man wearing goggles and driving a super charged lawnmower. Something is wrong with your side of Texas Sethlon :p

I'm gonna play Smash with Sybawave at 11 am-ish today (Thursday), who wants to join?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
lol lost woods.

everyone should move closer to me, that'll fix the problem.

and srsly if we had weeklies or bi-weeklies, houston could put itself on the map

give it up. houston melee will never be on the map again. its a dead scene playin a dead game.

play brawl, we have our arms open.

ill even help you get good at it

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Hey, my cousins live right around there lol and I usually go there 2 times a month lol awesome

Btw, Houston sucks....I tried to call 5 of y'all to play but no one picked up.

2 of them said that they wanted to play too cough Jeremy and Paul cough
When did you call me?

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
give it up. houston melee will never be on the map again. its a dead scene playin a dead game.

play brawl, we have our arms open.

ill even help you get good at it
lol but we melee players don't enjoy the game

we've tried it......... and don't really care whether we are good at Brawl..... cuz it's simply not that fun.

Why would we care to play something we don't enjoy?

Brawl is big because= more wii's and it's a simpler game.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Since Sybawave doesn't answer his phone, who wants to come to my house to play some smash today? I've got a 36" CRT, and recording media if you want to use it. I have to stay up until 6 am, but you can come anytime after 4 pm.

I want to play so bad, COME ON! This isn't a smashfest, however, so don't bring all of your friends.

EDIT: My address is 7201 Spencer Highway, Pasadena 77505
Deer Park Village Apartments, apt #461
my phone: 832-262-8416

The complex is on the left side if you are coming from Beltway 8.
When you enter the complex, just go straight until you pass the leasing office and make an immediate left. My apartment will be straight ahead to the left of the dumpster.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
even if i hadn't already pooped on rage in tournament, just from watching that video i could tell samus is probably his 3rd 4th perhaps even 69th character. your samus would get murdered by anybody who remotely knows what they're doing

fogo plays brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom