• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

House of 3000 Presents: Struggle Snuggle RESULTS!

Deven3000

MikeKirby Sucks
Thanks to everyone who was able and help create a super successful Tournament!

Note: For those who don't know, i spoke with the venue owner and we can have a smashfest at the venue this friday @ $7 food included! Check out my smashfest thread for all information http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=322724

Singles 42 Entrants:

1: Dill3000 ($201.60):robbrawl:
2: Nakat ($92.40):foxbrawl::icsbrawl:
3: Nairo ($58.80):marthbrawl:
4: False ($33.60):snakebrawl::wariobrawl:
5: Keitaro ($16.80):falcobrawl::diddybrawl:
5: Jtails ($16.80):diddybrawl::dkbrawl:
7: JohnStatistics:lucariobrawl:
7: D.Pch3000:peachbrawl:
9: Penta3000:gwbrawl:
9: HelpR3000:lucasbrawl::dededebrawl:
9: MintyFlesh:marthbrawl:
9: Dekillsage3000:snakebrawl:
13: Red-X:ikebrawl:
13: Deven3000:kirbybrawl:
13: Zorai:marthbrawl:
13: Prof3ssor MGW:olimarbrawl:
17: LinkX:foxbrawl:
17: Raptor:yoshibrawl:
17: Fresh:wariobrawl:
17: Spike:falcobrawl:
17: Psycho-******(Nayoa):snakebrawl:
17: Pane:wolfbrawl:
17: DoomMachine:falcobrawl::gwbrawl:
17: LunyTunes3000:snakebrawl:
25: Emerald
25: Shane:wolfbrawl:
25: Grimm3000:falconbrawl:
25: Sheen3000:wolfbrawl:
25: Victor:mariobrawl::falcobrawl:
25: LuigiSama:luigibrawl:
25: Matt:peachbrawl:
25: ShadowKinano:gwbrawl::olimarbrawl:
33: Devante
33: Dul0r
33: S.Gun
33: Onil
33: ZeroN3000
33: TDT
33: Eligah
33: Daniel
33: Xmd
33: Axel

Doubles 11 Teams:

1: Nairo+False ($60.50)
2: Nakat+Keitaro ($38.50)
3: Penta+Nayoa ($11.00)
4: Viva+Minty
5: Pane+Zorai
5: Jtails+Helpr
7: Raptor+LuigiSama
7: Deven3000+Dekillsage3000
9: ProfessorMGW+Sheen3000
9: Shane+Daniel
9: Dul0r+DoomMachine

Deven3000

MikeKirby Sucks
Dil beat Nairo and Nakat
no forfeits happened...
in GF dil vs Nakat, dil kinda destoyed ICs and nakat kinda just quit. so everything except for the end GF there was no forfeits.

Muñoz

Smash Apprentice
it was 3-1 Nairo went Marth game one and lost then switched to dk won a game then lost the next two
i doubt sandbagging was involved when i saw these sets

zEJAYz

Smash Rookie
Got completely destrolished in my first tournament, but not surprising. I had fun though, watching you guys play was really something else.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
hope to see you all come out to more national events...would be awesome to see how you stack up esp. with beating nakat

Acedude55

Smash Ace
good **** Dill. seriously. looking forward to watching that rob after all this time

oh and shoutout to Red-x not getting 17th and below.
:phone:$

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
Yeah shoutouts to Dill, he did his thing!

This was an awesome tourney w/ a cool venue, I hope to attend many more there. Maybe it could continue to be like a large local/small regional type thing!

- Good job Dark Pch!
- False snake toooo sexy
- ******s
- Japanese food <3
- Thanks to LoF for the friendlies & mu advice, even rhough it was stuff I should have already implemented at this stage. :/
- Good job to Deven for hosting an awesome tourney

:phone:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Put Diddy next to my name to when you can please. I took a match off of Nakat's ICs with Diddy in tourney.

Happy Manhattan finally has a tourney series. So many players here that don't travel though. You guys need to get out to other tournies sometime.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
Happy Manhattan finally has a tourney series. So many players here that don't travel though. You guys need to get out to other tournies sometime.
My mom lol'd when I told her about "a national tourney" happening in New Jersey. (I lied about where APEX was at last year, after getting home late it won't work again. :/)

@Deven3000:

Matt - :peach:
Shadowkinano - :gw::olimar:
Sh33n3000 - :wolf: (not falco)
DoomMachine - :falco::gw:

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
Oh ****, and i thought nairo was gonna win :0

congrats to dill~

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Im glad how I did at this toury. The match with Jtails was the most respectful thing anyone smasher has done for me. I am pleased with that set even though I lost. I felt I lost that cause I was going a lil too agroo and not being patient. My tourny nerves kicked in a lil but it was no as bad as usual. So controlling my nerves is getting better. I have a feeling I could have have if I was patient and could have hit top three. So with that I m not salty for losing to Jtails. And there was alot of matches I was losing cause I was getting a lil nervous and starting to play aggressive. but near the end I fought to control my nerves and make the comebacks.

Most of my matches I was playing so patient, really against snake and I been losing to all snakes cause of me bring aggressive.Being patient against campy characters is what I have to be doing to beat them. Cant just rushing them down cause then sending projectiles at you and wanna stop them.

For those that were wondering about that shirt I had where I put 2 cube comtrollers on it. That was a shirt of my brother who past away a year ago. He took his own life due to depression. And he was like a best friend to me. My mom had that shirt made for us. I decided to bring this shirt to the tournament and see if it would help me with my tournament nerves. I would have it near the tv my match is in and but 2 cube controllers on it. One from me to my bro and the other for my bro himself. Make a quick pray I made up and then go to my match. I lost my first match to link X but did not have the shirt. I wanted to joke around with my match with him to lossen myself up and see if that would just not remind me of tournament nerves. I did not have any at that point cause I was having fun, But had a bad controller. This point on I decided to use helprs (thanks again) and I just was doing better game 2. he got the last hit though. From this point on I decided to get my shirt.

This really helped with controlling my nerves and making so many cluch moments. the nerves were not as strong so this might help me destroy them once and for all. So I like this idea I came up with. I as gonna do this for Sktar but forgot my shirt a home. So was really pissed and not in high spirits to play. This game seems more interesing when my nerves are not hardly there in tournament. I wonder just how far I can get wit Peach once the nerves are seriously gone.

Dill- Good Job winning first

Deven- Thanks for spotting me venue and ro get home. Nice tourny as well. if you can somehow get tournies here more, I think NYC tourny scene will be reorn to a point we can not share a PR with NJ.

Alex- Thanks for gttng this venue and giving it to deven to host. Also thanks for spotting me for singles. Your cash did not go to waste.

Jtails- Thanks for doing what you did when I was not paying attention. I can't even be mad for losing to you, cause you could have taken the win, but decided to do that over and risk your chance or advancing in a close game. Much respect.

MGW- Our match was hype as hell and so close. GGs.

Sage- Respectable set.

Thats all I have. I'll see you guys around.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Good stuff Dill. LOF slayer.

good stuff to Dark peach.

GGs Helpr.

ggs pane. I have to learn that mu.

Good stuff to the house of 3000. Honestly with poly gone and the lack of venues good stuff finding a place. I hope more tourneys happen.

Shoutouts to penta for having that awesome G&w.

Also good stuff to john statstics. that chipolte.

Deven3000

MikeKirby Sucks
1: Dill3000 ($201.60):robbrawl: Brother, I am so proud of you, nothing more I can say <3
2: Nakat ($92.40):foxbrawl::icsbrawl: Glad you guys could make it out to this! Really made this tourny hype! :D
3: Nairo ($58.80):marthbrawl: You seemed kind of upset :< hope all is well
4: False ($33.60):snakebrawl::wariobrawl: lol you and I with our Crew Pride xD. Always nice seeing you mang :D
5: Keitaro ($16.80):falcobrawl::diddybrawl: You being an expereinced TO, I hope i did a good job in your opinion! Thanks x100 for coming to this and hope yall had a great time
5: Jtails ($16.80):diddybrawl::dkbrawl: Most respectful smasher! what you did for dark.. mad props man. Also, the House misses you man <3
7: JohnStatistics:lucariobrawl: we finnaly got ourselves a tourny! :D hyyyyype
7: D.Pch3000:peachbrawl: great job man, i am so happy with how you did and that you had fun!
9: Penta3000:gwbrawl: lose to pocket Wario more
9: HelpR3000:lucasbrawl::dededebrawl: thanks a billlion with your help with the tourny
9: MintyFlesh:marthbrawl: trip trip trip trip trip trip Dx
9: Dekillsage3000:snakebrawl: we should practice dubs a lil more. thanks for your help
13: Red-X:ikebrawl: zomg, you left your house... for me <3
13: Deven3000:kirbybrawl: dont trip and **** minty next time
13: Zorai:marthbrawl: hi
13: Prof3ssor MGW:olimarbrawl: glad you had fun man :D
17: LinkX:foxbrawl: we didn't talk to much, hope to see you at my fests!
17: Raptor:yoshibrawl: glad you could come out to this!
17: Fresh:wariobrawl: hi
17: Spike:falcobrawl: your falco was pretty good, keep working at it!
17: Psycho-******(Nayoa):snakebrawl: you making your name psycho ****** made me so confused when i was calling your matches and i hate you for it >:(. see you at future fests
17: Pane:wolfbrawl: thanks for coming out of nowhere! hope you enjoyed yourself
17: DoomMachine:falcobrawl::gwbrawl: hi
17: LunyTunes3000:snakebrawl: ya boi coming out to support ya boiz
25: Emerald hi
25: Shane:wolfbrawl: dat awesome tee
25: Grimm3000:falconbrawl: im really proud of you on how you did, you're def improving :D
25: Sheen3000:wolfbrawl: i know you wanna pick up wolf, but don't just STOP playing falco :(
25: Victor:mariobrawl::falcobrawl: hit me up for me fests if you can come
25: LuigiSama:luigibrawl: thanks for coming
25: Matt:peachbrawl: hi
25: ShadowKinano:gwbrawl::olimarbrawl: thanks for coming
33: Devante hi
33: Dul0r Thanks for appreciation!
33: S.Gun hi
33: Onil hi
33: ZeroN3000 sorry dil made you fight falco D:
33: TDT hi
33: Eligah hi
33: Daniel hi
33: Xmd hi
33: Axel hi

Munoz: don't forget your **** >_>

Thanks to everyone for making my first tournament hosting have such an awesome turn out! I will try to make more of these happen so be on the look out!

ALSO, guys my smashfest this week will be at the venue the tounry was at! hit me up if you can come! I need about 15 people confirmed for it to happen! lets have a really awesome smashfest this friday in a nice venue! :D
the fest will have a $7 venue fee with food included! 2 slices of pizza!

hope this can happen

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Host anotherr one of these, and make it MK banned, I wanna prove my worth lol.

Deven3000

MikeKirby Sucks
Since this is my tounry series, they're pretty much all gunna be MK ban lol so no worries there.

Anti! come to the smashfest this friday at the tourny venue! it'll be great fun :D

zEJAYz

Smash Rookie
It might be a little late but my name is spelt "Elijah" with a J instead of a G. Its a common error.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Glad to see you had a good time Elijah. Hope you're able to come back sometime. I never come to Manhattan tournies but I had a good time at this one so I will likely come again.

Top Bottom