• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

House of 3000 Presents: Struggle Snuggle RESULTS!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Since this is my tounry series, they're pretty much all gunna be MK ban lol so no worries there.

Anti! come to the smashfest this friday at the tourny venue! it'll be great fun :D
Aha you should make it a tourny, I can't afford to travel to the city without the possibility of making some money back :/

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
1: Dill3000 ($201.60)cannot say I saw that coming
2: Nakat ($92.40) ggs in teams
3: Nairo ($58.80)sad didn't get to play
4: False ($33.60)^
5: Keitaro ($16.80)ggs in general
5: Jtails ($16.80)^
7: JohnStatistics lol
7: D.Pch3000 nice job
9: Penta3000 ggs in teams
9: HelpR3000gj running the bracket
9: MintyFlesh gj in teams
13: Red-X he left his cave
13: Deven3000 I came to your event to show support , please return the favor
13: Zorai we did ok in teams considering we never teamed ever lol not even in friendlies
13: Prof3ssor MGW ggs
17: LinkX nice seeing you again
17: Raptor ggs
17: Pane sad placing for the wolves lol oh well gf is more important
17: DoomMachine ggs
25: Shane nice shirt , but you have much to learn about your characters flow
25: Sheen3000 not bad ggs
25: LuigiSama ggs
33: Dul0r ggs
33: Axel ggs

All that attended this event should come through to the after party/ bigger venue , parking , closer to train station, and best of all air-conditioninghttp://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=13588

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
1: Dill3000 ($201.60) Good job yo! Top 5 robs right here lol.
2: Nakat ($92.40) GGs in friendlies, they were hilarious lol, dem IC's vs Oli man. Nice meeting you!
3: Nairo ($58.80) Lol, MK vs Oli friendlies.
4: False ($33.60) GGs bro, I should've taken that set! >.< I honestly got nervous once I got the lead and just started messing up. :/
5: Keitaro ($16.80) GGs in friendlies, thanks for the advice & nice meeting you!
5: Jtails ($16.80) My boy Jtls! Good job getting 5th! Come to smashfests & tournies!
7: JohnStatistics You got 7th!? o__O GJ.
7: D.Pch3000 GGs bro, hella close set! Sucks oli walked instead of ran but no johns you did ya thing!
9: Penta3000 Didn't play you here, sup though. :o
9: HelpR3000 Good job helping out helper!
9: Dekillsage3000 Was guuuuuuuuud nikkuh!
13: Red-X DIs *****s Ike yo. I thought san was sandbagging.
13: Deven3000 Good job hosting the tourney! Just a bit less cursing next time though lmao.
13: Zorai - Sup marf
13: Prof3ssor MGW MY *****, RUN. HOLY SHIET YOU SHOULD'VE PLACE TOP 5, WTH. >___>
17: LinkX - Boner
17: Raptor - GGs in dubz, next time I won't get cocky and take the set lol.
17: Pane - PANE, DO YOU HAVE ANY ADVICE FOR ME!?! "...you roll to much..." COACH PANE HAS SPOKEN.
17: DoomMachine -GGs in tourney, keep that Flaco & MGW up!
17: LunyTunes3000 - Dis my ****** right hurd. I think if you was on point all tourney you would've def got top 8.
25: Grimm3000 - Cute CF!
25: Sheen3000 - My nigz <3
25: LuigiSama - Mini Boss/Big Lou/YoshQ right hurr
25: Matt - It was nice seeing you bro, keep up that peach & continue practicing! Also come to smashfests!
25: ShadowKinano - My mini Pikmin right here. ;___; Keep practicing bro!
33: Dul0r - Trela right here!
33: S.Gun - Glad you Fabz & Matt could make, hope to keep seeing you guys! It's nice to see new people in the smash community!
33: Z3roN000 - Sup Salem
33: Elijah - EJay right? Glad to see you made it bro, you should defenetly make it to the manhattan smashfests, we'll have another fox main! ;__;

Please tell me vids are being uploaded to youtube. ;___;

Jtails

Smash Lord
1: Dill3000 ($201.60) Awesome play dude, and congrats on your first tourny win. What a feeling huh? I told you!
2: Nakat ($92.40) I wanted to see you in bracket :/ nice job on 2nd
3: Nairo ($58.80) Keep training your other characters, it's a lot tougher without mk, trust me I know. good stuff on 3rd.
4: False ($33.60) You've improved sooo much from when we first met, I enjoy it! I'll get you back next time though, trust me.
5: Keitaro ($16.80) Ma boy, best wii music ever haha it always gets me hyped playing on your wii. fun crew battle, I should have played it a bit differently. I'll be back for you and your crew!!
5: Jtails ($16.80) I'm surprised I got so far with my diddy and almost no practice what so ever. Been so busy with work, idk if I'm ever gonna have time to practice this game..
7: JohnStatistics always fun seeing ya.
7: D.Pch nail biting set man. You were playing sooo on point! yeah I wouldn't have wanted the win that way, not a chance. I'm glad we got to play things out, win or lose.
9: Penta hmm I would have thought a higher placing, we didnt get to talk much but cool seeing ya as usual.
9: HelpR Jeff you're da bess, you need to remain consistent within your sets! you did better against LOF members than I did!
9: MintyFlesh Thanks for the practice, sucks that I Sd'ed ;_; I guess we're 1-1 for 2012 :p always a pleasure minty, and I'll deff hit up parties with ya.
9: Dekillsage haha I really didnt want to run into you in brax. I felt like you kinda didnt care as much when you were playing. You did really well in practice, and you could have beaten nairo, You're mad good.
13: Deven Thanks for hosting, and all your hospitality! I still gotta talk to you about my ideas.
13: Zorai twas a fun set dude, you had me on the ropes at one point :O
13: Prof I'll teach you the mk match up if you teach me the olimar match up lol.
17: LinkX LA RENNTOOO! haha soo ****ing funny dude.
17: Raptor damn i didn't even see you!
17: Psycho-******(Nayoa) we didn't get to play :/ I wanted that money match though :p
17: Pane Fun set, I like fighting vs wolf. Our first tourny match ever!
17: DoomMachine fun doubes set :]
17: LunyTunes3000 dude it was cool talking after the tourny, also thanks for watching my matches. It was nice having you there.
25: Grimm3000 good matches, I was worried when you footstooled my DK :x
25: Sheen3000it was cool seeing you again
25: LuigiSama I saw some of your matches, have you considered picking up a secondary?
33: Dul0r fun stuff in doubles, you're funny and such a positive influence :]
33: Zero92N cool training with you, I'll catch you next time.

We'll see what happens with my tourny exposure.. I love the game, but I can't dedicate as much time as I'd like sadly. This makes me not want to enter if I don't feel like I can win. I had fun using Diddy and it was a fun tournament. I encourage everyone to come out and make the nyc scene bigger! if that happens, You'll probably see my face around a lot more.
even if its a nyc monthly. Living upstate makes it hard for me to get to NJ and LI tournies. so nyc ones are a godsend.
Though at this rate it is looking unlikely, based on the time I can allot to practicing.

And i agree with anti, if you make the smashfest at the venue a tournament, i might come through, i can actually walk to the venue from work!

Deven3000

MikeKirby Sucks
i can't just spring that on the venue owners to make it a tourny lol

they have different rules for tournies and "free play" as they put it. sorry :\

Dekillsage

Smash Lord
Shoutstuff

Gj on 1st dill \
/

Good stuff to LOF and Nairo dominating every other spot. Thanks for coming through to support deven's event

Raptor- You had me dead on my last stock game 3. Deaaad I tell you. Good games, your play is awesome.

Deven- Wish you would be a fsmash magnet in friendlies
<- your twitch face btw

Helpr- You basically ran most of the event. You did great.

Jtails- ty. Good stuff making top 5 and it was awesome that you came out to practice and compete with us -_^b

D.Pch- Gg's! I know you would have liked to place higher but I know you have to be proud of the games you played.

The House- If we let dill carry us I'll be upset! Lets step it upppp
and pick up MK

Everyone else I played and talked too- Nice seeing you all
I hope you guys didn't get to see me when I was uber
y tho. How embarrassing

Curse these white boxes. I'll fix this never

Deven3000

MikeKirby Sucks
There aren't any vids unfortunately >_>

i was goins to have a stream set up but i needed 2nd laptop to do the tourny stuff while my laptops did stream... the person who was supposed to bring their laptop for me failed to do so...
Instead i had it recording, but.... the cable of the capture card got pulled out corrupting about 3-4 hours of gameplay. i do have about 4 hours of game play but for w.e reason, there was no sound.

ALSO, stingers, i'm assuming you want to see vids of my bro playing? well dil is a douchebag who doesn't like to be recorded. the only thing of dil i have is a replay of the last 2 games of him vs nairo in winners finals, and a no sound recording of him vs nakat in grandfinals. but GF were kind of underwhelming because nakat was beginning to not feel well. the super hype match of dil vs nakat in winners brax was not recorded, sorry.
next time there WILL be a stream, i will make sure of it. >_>

once again, i apologize.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
but those are like the 2 matches I wanted to see the most =] thats good news for me...when will they be up?

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
@stingers, i have that same avi you have right now on my yt channel lol

Deven3000

MikeKirby Sucks
What the hell? I forfeited in Grand finals. I was sick and I told you that. In grand finals I was literally jumping off stage.
i thought i made my post clear enough, since you guys did in fact start GF and then you quit at the end.

but i made my post clearer just in case.

sorry for any confusion.

Deven3000

MikeKirby Sucks
ok look, the matches are on lunytunes' sd card. he's usually on aim like all the time which was why i was like "oh sure, i'll have them up in the next day or so" but apparently luny died or something...

also
the matches aren't that great. :I
dil suuggs

Top Bottom