• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE 3! ATL NORTH/MIDWEST REIGIONAL! PA/OH/MI/MD/VA/WV/FL?!/and more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'm teaming with Tiger at this actually KB.

Go with seagull. He's 100% coming. Kingtoon I dunno.

Btw Im accepting all low tier mms. Prefer to go no higher than $5. I want to think about $5 dollar ones first, but ill pretty much insta-accept any $1 or $2 low tier mms.
Bowser vs anything except Yoshi for 5$!

i never heard soul talking Vudujin guy about being the best mario in the world scropion masterand Eggz mario never heard of this guy if i were to bet i would bet on SOUL all the way man
Even though I don't play Mario that much anymore, I take offense to this and accept said wager at any opportunity presented. :D

My DK though...odayum.

-Eggz

King~

Smash Champion
i also trying to get down on this teams action, granted i won't know if im gonna make it till probaly sometime tonight

anyway teams anyone?

M@v, Can the main setups for Brawl and Melee be put next to each other? Preferably the Brawl 1 on the left side? I want to record both games

jarvitz

Smash Apprentice
Ill be doing brawl MMs and have my setup like usual. And carroll, didnt we prove at SN2 that i was the best zss in pittsburgh?

I have streaming stuff as well if needed. Also a possible last minute housing.

M@v

Subarashii!
I'll see what I can do. I was hoping moreso to put then separate to allow more room for people to view. Also I was going to put my wii on brawl to get infinite replay. At the same time though you got an actual recorder so people don't need to remember to save to the SD card. We'll figure something out.

Jarvitz bring your stream; we will use it for brawl if the internet allows.

jarvitz

Smash Apprentice
got it. I cant bring my comp or anything, but it still should stream. My wii also has infinite replay. (and the bad nana, so mav, play your games against blue rogue on it)

M@v

Subarashii!
got it. I cant bring my comp or anything, but it still should stream. My wii also has infinite replay. (and the bad nana, so mav, play your games against blue rogue on it)
I still only beat his ice climbers 1 out of 4 times though LOL

jarvitz

Smash Apprentice
@ people who want to MM me. Man you all must think i suck. umm $2 each i guess?
@ carrol, I was lucas that game, not zss

also the dazzle isnt working, but i think it is my comp.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
So what are the odds that either the Melee/Brawl tournaments will go past nine? I have someone in my car who apparently has an incredibly strict curfew that will cause us to leave at 9 so he can be home by midnight(even though he's almost 20 >_<). I'm wondering if this will be a problem since I'm taking Vanz and Blue Rogue, who have a very good chance at making top 4 in Melee/Brawl respectively.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
So what are the odds that either the Melee/Brawl tournaments will go past nine? I have someone in my car who apparently has an incredibly strict curfew that will cause us to leave at 9 so he can be home by midnight(even though he's almost 20 >_<). I'm wondering if this will be a problem since I'm taking Vanz and Blue Rogue, who have a very good chance at making top 4 in Melee/Brawl respectively.
I'd try and do whatcha can, usually things take longer, not shorter. =(

Also, tell VanZ I'll team with him!!! Plank isn't going. Bah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom