• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hold Still and Lemme Shoot Ya! - Falco Video Archive [6.0]

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
anybody here going to genesis this summer? a bunch of Alberta and likely myself are going, it would be cool to actually meet a bunch of you

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Me and DJ Jack are. All the good Falcos are. >:3
Take me with you.

You probably have a full (Florida) room already, but I want to fit in with some people from the state. I'm really looking into going. So if either one of you have space or know someone that does, please let me know!

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Take me with you.

You probably have a full (Florida) room already, but I want to fit in with some people from the state. I'm really looking into going. So if either one of you have space or know someone that does, please let me know!
Our plan was to room with Dehf and Shugo and another Falco main so its a falco room. Not sure if thats actually happening tho.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
When I'm going to FL and how long I'll stay, idk

But in the future I'll probably just look for FL tourneys in the summer and decide on a date accordingly.

I usually go to Orlando

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Our plan was to room with Dehf and Shugo and another Falco main so its a falco room. Not sure if thats actually happening tho.
Dear god, that is so ****.

If it is happening you have to include me...for real... <3
I'm guessing I have to contribute towards the cost hahaha. How many days do I have to stay for only Brawl?

Then put on the door, "The Nest" :troll:

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
That is an amazing idea actually. But, honestly, do we have the amount of activity, perseverance, and competence to successfully pull this type of thing off? I ask because the Peach boards seem much more productive and organized than the Falco boards. They seem much more diligent than us (but we aren't gay :troll: ). For real, though, do you guys want to give this a shot? If we did we would have to actually contribute and not let it die and the leader of the thread would need to be able to maintain active.

On a side note, I will FINALLY have some videos up. Get hyped, rofl.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I be down to help with and people can take turns requesting a video every two weeks or something like that.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I be down to help with and people can take turns requesting a video every two weeks or something like that.
Okay. Thanks!

And that's an idea, but it should not be a set time. Once we are done, we can move on. Set times/limits for things like this are faulty.

MARLX

Smash Journeyman
Very good job against that snake you really didn't have any flaws and also is that all you have to do against snake?

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
the grab is high reward against snake though, the risk is worth it for sure since you get lots of damage and more importantly, depending on the stage you can get him in a very advantageous position for you

Xaltis

Smash Hero
But there are certain times when you know that Snake is NOT gonna let you grab him. I'll show you the video after that during the tourney where I fought MVD, you'll see what I mean.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
diddy/falco is pretty close, but xaltis knows the matchup quite a bit

I know it well too, I just cant play gay enough to execute the gameplan

/lurk

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol what johns. not only did i say you know the matchup quite well, i even said i have the inability to play the matchup the way im supposed to. Dont see the johns

and dj i played falco today so that means im officially allowed to post in the falco thread wololololol

Top Bottom