• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 40: The Ruby Anniversary! FULL RESULTS ARE UP!!!Read post #80 for a super gross/awesome story!!

Who is the greatest TO of all time?

• Total voters

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
That would be funny except that I guarantee you that Gnes wasn't thinking about you. He wanted to go home. It is funny though that you bailed before you got money/medals/pictures. You are following the path of Razer.

Oracle

Smash Master
shoutouts to kaizo mario world after the tournament savestates too good
real shoutouts later

Denti

Smash Master
Look at that Dakpo getting top 3 in every freaking event!!!! (besides Brawl singles)

Any chances my set with Pwii will get uploaded? I need to start my Summer homework.

Xyro77

I dont think you guys saved them and i know that tv wasnt set up to record by laptop. The matches are lost forever.

Oh and F everyone of you that are voting against me in the poll.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Shoutouts: I want to give a shoutout to everybody who came and supported Hobo 40 and the Hobo series thoughout the past 5 years. It was a great run and hate to see the Hobo chapter close but smash 4 will be out soon so im looking forward to seeing what that will bring. I think my 1st Hobo was Hobo 12 I believe and had a off the chain time. Im happy to be apart of this series cause without everyones support we couldnt have made it though all 40 events so thank you to everyone. I met some cool friends and peoples thru Hobo and look forward to the new series Xyro creates. I want to give a special shoutout to Xyro for holding it down and being one of the best TIO's that ever did it. Hobo series set records and did what some tournaments couldnt do. I would say my favorite moments were at Funplex because we ran a tournament in every area in that place. Ill be working on finding a new venue for the new series so stay tuned for updates on that. I will see you all in Oct for Whobo 5!

Whobo 5 Announcement: Xyro and I are going to be announcing Whobo 5 this week so stay tuned for updates!

Hobo Memory Gear: Now that the Hobo series has come to an end I want to announce that I will be doing Hobo memory gear that will include shirts, hats, etc from here on out so if you want to get your favorite Hobo event airbrushed on anything click on the Hobo logo and fill out the form. You can fully customize your gear with your gamertag and even add your favorite characters. If Hobo 40 was your favorite event get it airbrushed!

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Xyro, I used Marth in both singles and doubles as well. I'll do a few shoutouts later.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Gnes's pic amuses me.

He was probably thinking, "I could be playing Mahvel right now..."

Also, why is there no option for Warren Lovely Smis?

Dead beaver it is.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The one setup next to the left of the big screen TV had some matches saved.

So, check who's Wii that was. It had a flashing disc drive.

MiniFox5

Smash Apprentice
SHOUTOUTS TO ASA

And everyone else that I talked/played friendlies with!

Also, to Tyler peeps that didn't go
//sadness

Thank you sync and Denti for giving me a ride/housing. I didn't get to tell you that in person, sorry!

Xyro is the best TO, guys!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You may be a legend, but a dead beaver is a better TO than you.

TVBlaze

Smash Rookie
I had fun for my first tournament. Unfortunate I came in right at the end of this, but I'm looking forward to Smash 4 and everything it will bring. See everyone at WHOBO.

Xyro77

I found Asa's phone on the ground and saw the recording. this is your last chance before i blow the whole thing.

bec

my tag is all lowercase
3DS FC
3454-1035-4185
this is frey, Mike played Ness with my pikachu in doubles. i can ask my friends exactly who they played for other events if you'd like to update those listings. i have a good idea but rather be sure than wrong.

i had looooaaads of fun, learned a lot, made some friends :D really great first tournament, thanks xyro!

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Oracle: Good job winning in Project M. Those singles GF sets were hype. Looking forward to attend future tourneys and smashfests! :D

Strawhat: GGs in Project M. Your Falcon really impressed me.

Kamikaze: GGs in Project M. I'mma have to learn that DK matchup.

1: Pwii== Lol, weed is NOT the key. GGs in low tier dubs.

2: Denti== Good job tearing through the fire nation buddy. The earth kingdom stands strong. You've come a long way, and your progress is an inspiration; it's something I'll strive to do for the next Smash. Keep it up.

3: Gnes== Thanks for teaming with me in Project M dubs, I had fun.

4: Trela== That aura in dubs is too good.

5: Illmatic== Hope you enjoyed trying out Project M. It's a fun game.

5: Pj== Once again, weed is NOT the key. :p

7: Dakpo== Yo, it was good teaming with you in low tier dubs. If only you had Weegee lol.

7: FlipHop== Flippity Hop Hop! Where was your girlfriend of yours? Anyways, ggs in Project M; didn't know you played a bit.

9: Asa== So what did you do with MiniFox? Lol ggs in singles.

13: Blondie== Nice Zelda in Project M. Nice to see that Zelda characters are actually good in that game.

13: Leaf== Leafy Leaf! Why do you resemble M2K a bit? Nice to see you after a long time. Lol Xeven still wants revenge at Since.

13: Sync== Yo, thanks for housing. I wish we could have chilled a bit after the tourney but we really had to go.

17: Tesh== TeshiUUUUUUUU! I keep meeting you every tourney. Nice talking to ya.

17: Zero== Nice talking to ya, the friendlies were fun.

17: Swaka== Swaka! Nice to see you after a long time.

25: TOSM== We should have done Link dittos. Nice Link.

25. ALSM== I had a ton of fun. :)

33. Since== Lol Xeven still wants revenge from last time.

33. MiniFox== You're really quiet, but I'm sure you had a good time.

And that's all folks! If I missed anyone, I'm sorry.

Xyro77

Looks like I'm telling the story of Asa and Minifox.

Let me finish this movie and ill spill das beans.

Igetitpoppin01

Smash Apprentice
ASA WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shoutouts to everyone, pj for telling me stay calm, weed enhances your brawl play smooooooooooookd'. WE OUT BABIE. I rlly wanted to win this one lol, I played gay as hell, like damn. Till next time!!

Xyro77

I totally forgot to tell the story last night. I'll do it today.
Sorry guys.

Xyro77

WARNING! THE STORY YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ IS OF A HIGHLY GRAPHIC NATURE. IF YOU CHOOSE TO READ BELOW THIS SENTENCE YOU ALSO CHOOSE TO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO BICH ABOUT THE MATERIAL. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Ok so as most of you know, HOBO 40 happened this past weekend. Since it was the LAST hobo (no joke) 2 wifi olimar players from Tx decided that they MUST meet up at hobo or else they may never see each other. Kinda romantic how smash/hobo brings two lost souls together but yea so these two wifi olimar players go by the name "MiniFox" and "Asa." MiniFox is a Mexico from Mexico (the swamps) and Asa is an Americo from America (that one island that was bombed by rice eaters in WW2). Both play olimar (gross) and both have been talking to each other on AiB for multiple years sending nudes to each other through text and both have been dancing completely naked on Skype. Spoilers: Asa has 3 nipples. PM me for pics.

anyways

At HOBO 40, Asa and Minifox had a no timer/no item 40 stock olimar ditto on FD (this song was playing on FD the whole time ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bo_dObUsVs ) . The winner must "kiss" the loser and the loser must "kiss" the winner aka a suck face fest. Seems pretty simple, right? Well on the outside it indeed seems that way but notice...... why did i put the word kiss in quotations? OHHH YOU ABOUT TO FIND OUT, BOI!

So.......

The ditto happens and Asa easily wins (he had 17 stocks left over). MiniFox and Asa lean over to play some tonsil hockey with each other but right before their lips lock, Asa whispers something into MiniFox's ear. Im not sure what exactly was said but they both get up and head to the back of the venue where the BATHROOMS were. I ignored it because i thought "hey maybe they needed to poo before they kiss" but after 15min they never came back. Getting worried, i headed to the Men's bathroom to investigate the disappearance of the two missing teens. When i open the bathroom i instantly smelled 2 things: rotten eggs and sex. I walked over to a stall and heard some groans and some "other" noises (aw yeaaaaaah, GET IT ON). I yelled out, "Asa wtf are you doing man, shes only 12!" He answered back in a serious yet calm voice, "dude im busy, get out!" Since I know how it feels to be walked in on while tryin to get yo disco stick to do "tha nasty" with someone i decided to leave the bathroom (showin some respect, ya dig?). As i walk out of the men's bathroom i pass by the girls restroom where MiniFox had just walked out.................WAIT...........WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?! I literally saw MiniFox walk out of the GIRLS bathroom but yet i just heard Asa in the MENS bathroom! What in the flying fukc is going on????? I tell MiniFox what i just heard and we both go back into the Men's bathroom and we beat on the stall that Asa is in. We hear a "oh ****" from Asa and a "not good" from another mysterious voice and then a *zip* noise. Asa comes out of the stall smiling and is quick to shut the stall door behind him. MiniFox asks him "who is in there with you" and Asa says "nobody, please leave." At this point i MUST know who Asa is sexing because if it aint minifox then it could be ANYBODY (possibly even my mom) so i push Asa to the side and i open the stall door. To my great surprise, it was Shadow1PJ aka PJ aka The Best ToonLink aka https://www.facebook.com/avengedheart?fref=ts . He was huddled in the corner of the stall wiping off his mouth with toilet paper. I couldnt believe that PJ enjoyed playing the meat flute. It boggled my mind. Anyways, me and MiniFox looked at Asa and all he said was "its how i do" and then walked out of the bathroom to go play more smash.

So yeah me and MiniFox didnt speak to Asa the rest of the day and Asa never spoke to us either. Hell, its been 2 days and i cant get the images out of my mind. So yeah guys that is the story of MiniFox and Asa. I know it is gross but since i cannot tell a lie, i had to spill da beans, you know?

288b5fl.gif
288b5fl.gif
288b5fl.gif
288b5fl.gif

Top Bottom