• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 40: The Ruby Anniversary! FULL RESULTS ARE UP!!!Read post #80 for a super gross/awesome story!!

Who is the greatest TO of all time?

• Total voters

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I just noticed it was changed. It don't matter. The vast majority already voted for the beaver so it's all good.

BC.

Smash Journeyman
NNID
direprophecy
SHOUTOUTS!

Xyro - excellent TO'ing this was a very enjoyable tourney, and fun sets before the tourney
Pwii - good job taking first
Denti - I wanna do some MK/Olimar sets with you some time; very nice set with Gnes
Gnes - I enjoyed our tourney set and am glad I finally got to play you in bracket. we all appreciate you supporting HOBO despite you hating this terrible game
Trela - The TRELA FLASH! every set of yours is always entertaining to watch, thanks for supporting the last HOBO
Illmatic - you're crazy to have stuck with peach for this long, and you're so good to get consistent top placings with her
stfu PJ (wow good job getting 5th)
Dakpo - great job thanks for coming all the way from DFW
Flip - wow you didn't leave early this time (you didn't right?) good seeing you
BC - glad I made top 10 at a HOBO - shame on you for losing to Peach (Illmatic tho)
Brawlman - I never met you but good **** getting 9th with Sonic
Asa - too bad we didn't get to have another 24 minute set this tourney :(
Jnig - we never got to meet but thanks for coming to the last HOBO and I wanna play your Wario some time
Blondie - you said you didn't think you were getting better but you got 13th man that is great. Your tech skill with Falco is amazing. Always great seeing you
Leaf - wish we could have played
Sync - it still cracks me up how you jump off stage with snake (and any other character you play) like he's an aerial character.
Reoz - great tourney set it was really intense; can't believe I got hit by Ness' up-b2 that was pretty de-moralizing.
Whit - it was nice meeting you those were fun friendlies, it seems like all Yoshi mains are good players
Tesh - great seeing and talking with you
Zero - former mid-tier champion Zero you're a really cool guy; every tournament I see you playing at least one person on Yoshi's island lol preying on that sonic matchup inexperience
Swaka - very intense bracket match for me; I'm pretty sure within the first 15 seconds of the first game you had already taken a stock GGs
TOSM - nice seeing you again you have so much tech skill with Link
Noh - always great seeing you, fun friendlies. And yeah, Marth is a difficult character to get better with (watch Mikeneko)
RunCT - great seeing you man I always tell you this but your peach is impressive and very flashy

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Can somebody tell me who Pwii, Denti, Trela, Gnes and Illmatic played against? Who did they beat and whom did they lose to?

:059:

Tesh

Smash Hero
Can somebody tell me who Pwii, Denti, Trela, Gnes and Illmatic played against? Who did they beat and whom did they lose to?

:059:
Pwii went undefeated, beating Tesh, Trela, Gnes, Denti dont know who else
Gnes beat Denti dont know who else
Trela beat Illmatic and I think Dakpo
Denti beat Trela, Illmatic, Brawlman, Pj, Gnes (in the loser's set)
Illmatic beat Dakpo and BC in his final rounds
pj beat fliphop and asa in his final rounds

LOE1

Smash Lord
things can always be more gay if I was there. there's a reason MI tourneys never end on time....

I gotta lurk these texas threads more. cant wait til fort worth :).

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
things can always be more gay if I was there. there's a reason MI tourneys never end on time....

I gotta lurk these texas threads more. cant wait til fort worth :).
Texas already has that DMG training.

:018:

Top Bottom