• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 39: Road to WHOBO event #1! - March 9th, 2013 - Houston, Tx

Status
Not open for further replies.

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
Pwii $5-$10 MK ditto Bo5 if I attend

Dojo same offer stands for you
Infinity also

Please only accept if you're willing to give good critique and advice.

Illmatic $1-$3 help me in peach MU pls

Sync $1-$3 my MK vs your Oli

Razer I would love to play your snake but that's up to you.

All trash talk aside, I'm bad and if I go to this tournament it's with the goal of getting better, and I'm willing to do the MM's to get it done.

Igetitpoppin01

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I'll do bo5 for 10$, mk dittos if u want. Anyone else can MM me as long as it is before the trney. 5$ minimum.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Pwii $5-$10 MK ditto Bo5 if I attend

Dojo same offer stands for you
Infinity also

Please only accept if you're willing to give good critique and advice.

Illmatic $1-$3 help me in peach MU pls

Sync $1-$3 my MK vs your Oli

Razer I would love to play your snake but that's up to you.

All trash talk aside, I'm bad and if I go to this tournament it's with the goal of getting better, and I'm willing to do the MM's to get it done.
MM me too, MK dittos.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
if you guys need a teammate for mid tier doubles please post what character you use.

Xyro77

Important update!!!

Project TRASH, also known as PROJECT M (1vs1 is guaranteed, 2vs2 is a MAYBE) will be at HOBO 39 as a side event. I know that this goes against everything i stand for but i really need this circuit to do well so i am gonna cave in like a little ***** and cater to the most amount of people. Rules for the event will be the exact same as Sethlon's "Bowser's Revenge" series which can be found here: http://smashboards.com/threads/334145/

Igetitpoppin01

Smash Apprentice
Kilik THE MID TIER PRINCE HAS NO TEAMMATE?! I'll continue on my mid tier rampage with papa esca.

Xyro77

@Zac gw is banned in mid tier teams. lol wtf u KNOW hes not a mid tier character, especially in teams.

@IceCream, thanks. ill update now.

@everybody please "like" the OP.

Xyro77

I don't... people keep saying he's crap or something. Drops like flies.

What characters can I pick from?
BorderLine Tier (except gw) and down.

Stuff like

fox wolf peach PT sonic ike falcon yoshi ness lucas mario samus jiggs yoshi luigi link ganon zelda rob pit sheik.....ect

Xyro77

Why you mean to me =(

Don't you want me to come...
I gave you PM and a good teammate in normal brawl (infinity). razer isnt going and all the good players are split up in teams so u and him should win teams. so i think a "thank you, papa lesbian" is in order.

Xyro77

oh and a reminder to the P:M guys. if we can get 2-3 PM set-ups, thats all we will need.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
The layout for tournaments on this new server rules.
I may go all Sheik at this in singles.

Ice Cream, that sounds fun. I'll do $3 3/5 so you can get more games in.
We can also do friendlies after if you want.

Tesh

Smash Hero
sidebets on highest placing sheik
kilik
tree
illmatic
tesh

go

Sync.

Smash Champion
I need a mid tier team mate. I use all the good midtiers, like Fox and Kirby and ****. Oh and Gnes and PJ are teaming for mid tier.

Ice Cream I'll accept your MM for $3. If you want to play my MK too let me know.

Xyro77

I'm doing 4-5 events in about 11 hours with attendance reaching in the 40s-50s.

1vs1
2vs2
Mid+low 2vs2
P:Trash 1vs1
P:Trash 2vs2 (maybe)

Adding a 6th event is straight up not fun for me. I'm cool with not being able to enter an event it's just I'm not cool with running 5-6 events with limited set-ups and time (11 hour period). Be greatful I'm doing what I'm doing because 99.9% of the TOs out there cannot do/or won't attempt what I do.

Oh and if it isn't obvious, please bring full set-ups. I need wii ssbb tvs. If you seriously can't bring a TV, please bring ssbb and Wii.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Hype for P:M! We can likely bring at least two set ups from Dallas (One from me/Oracle and one from Xeven, maybe another from me and another from Problemo?)

Bomber7

Smash Hero
So much hate for anything not Brawl. Granted, I see more hate for Brawl by the other gaming communities so it's all fair. I might be confirmed for this. I'm going to find out tonight when my folks come home. I just have to run this by them just so they know and I should be in the clear.

I AM CONFIRMED FOR THIS! GET READY TO HAND ME YOUR MONEY AT THE DOOR NOOBS!

I just need to confirm a ride and I will be all set. Get at me.

Tesh

Smash Hero
So much hate for anything not Brawl. Granted, I see more hate for Brawl by the other gaming communities so it's all fair. I might be confirmed for this. I'm going to find out tonight when my folks come home. I just have to run this by them just so they know and I should be in the clear.

I AM CONFIRMED FOR THIS! GET READY TO HAND ME YOUR MONEY AT THE DOOR NOOBS!

I just need to confirm a ride and I will be all set. Get at me.
Nice, do you have that PT ready for mid tiers? Tier events in houston are always hype, somebody scoop this guy up ASAP.

Of course its a little less hype with so many of the smilies broken...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom