• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 39: Road to WHOBO event #1! - March 9th, 2013 - Houston, Tx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Labernash

Smash Lord
@leaf Mini might have a young cousin going or something lololol

@P4 Already tried, said no. I wish I could go, I'd like to kick off this thing and give a preview of who is winning the LSC. Now that I'm not going some scrub can win.

:phone:

Igetitpoppin01

Smash Apprentice
I'll beat all of Tyler with yoshi LOL, I'll head to Tyler's event if every single player in Tyler mms for at least 10$ so the trip to that garbage town is actually worth my time.

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
I'll beat all of Tyler with yoshi LOL, I'll head to Tyler's event if every single player in Tyler mms for at least 10$ so the trip to that garbage town is actually worth my time.
Tyler as a town does suck... too many old people and country bumpkins about to have anything fun and interesting happen.

Labernash

Smash Lord
THE ALL-POWERFUL KIRBY!!!

Lololol Pwii, I'll MM your Yoshi scrub

Gunner take that scrub's money atta boy!

Labernash

Smash Lord
ALSM 5$ MM to prove that statement wrong. Come with Denti to FGC thing this weekend.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
This should really really be live streamed. We need mics, commentary, player cams, everythaaaang. Wouldn't even mind chippin some cash for it if it is possible.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I have all the necessary equipment unless someone else is already doing it.

And if there are actual viewers.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Will there be a mic for commentating? I will go to hang/commentate if there is. No tournament for me though.
I have a mic.

If Xyro can confirm venue has wifi, I'll get everything set up.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Yea it does but he says it will be shared with all the customers. So twitter+tiopro is the way to go.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Alrighty, I can just record vids if the wifi has **** speed.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
tyler wouldn't last against me. if tyler wants to beat any "good" players from houston they have to beat me first. gotta go through the time gauntlet to start the defiance trials

Tesh

Smash Hero
@RT I can understand you had multiple reasons for shutting down the last stream, but I'm sure you know to be more patient this time around. As a frequent stream monster, I can tell you no one is that interested in watching the earlier rounds and half your "viewers" are just people idling until the hype matches are on.

I also wouldn't be too worried about other customers using up much of the wifi. If its good wifi, I don't think its gonna be ruined by a couple of people checking their email while they eat.

@ ALSM I was serious about teaming with your link. Sounds like it would be fun, I'm not 100% confirmed for the entire tournament but I don't forsee I'd miss the side event if I had to work.

Igetitpoppin01

Smash Apprentice
Leave the commentary to me, I know how to bring hype. I know the EC peeps, i know what they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom