• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 34: Osama Bin Falco Returns? Sync's B-day? THE SKIES OF BRINSTAR????!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Lol goddamn I think just about anyone would team MM with Gnes

He's my camel and only I can ride him, back off son.

I thought you and Marharba were teaming?
I never said yes.

With this being the last MK legal event in houston, I have a feeling your gonna be putting out some mad upsets.

Mike2

Smash Ace
I might be able to get housing from Mike3 but in case I can't, can anyone house Redshadow, Zero, and me? Friday night only.

Smoom77

Smash Master
Austin carpool:

I can house you guys Friday night only, if you still need it. Just lemme know. Aim: smoomier

BioDG

Smash Ace
Sure. I'll do it for $5, Smoom.

[COLLAPSE="Confirmed $5 MMs (so far)"]
Sync :metaknight: / :olimar:
PJ :toonlink:
Leaf :pikachu2:
Illmatic :peach:
Maharba :pit:
Typ_Ex :falco:
MJG :toonlink:
Smoom :popo:
[/COLLAPSE]

yall gonna have any side setups there just for fun like uMvC3?
I doubt it considering the venue won't be able to hold everyone. :x

Sync.

Smash Champion
Yosh, Ft. Worth and Kansas I got ya'll. Same to you Zano.

Also, because we're poor I need to charge everyone $5 for housing(electricity/water/possibly all my food that gets eaten) and us getting no sleep. Sorry :/ general consensus...

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
$5 is damn cheap. Thank ya muchly Sync

Shut the **** up Rei

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I refuse to pay PJ any amount of money. Make sure my $5 only goes to Gnes/Sync/cool people.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Also, lol at the need to charge for housing.
Why is that something to laugh about?

Do you know how much Sync and Gnes have done for our community?
This is how much we should be paying them each time we go over there and spend the night at the very least.

People are over there 24/7 from what I've seen / experienced and they are always extremely docile towards their guests and always make sure they feel comforted.

Electricity and water are not free.
The cost of privacy is also very subjective.

Be grateful that they are doing all of this for everyone to increase tournament attendance regardless of whether or not you are over there spending the night.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Why is that something to laugh about?

Do you know how much Sync and Gnes have done for our community?
This is how much we should be paying them each time we go over there and spend the night at the very least.

People are over there 24/7 from what I've seen / experienced and they are always extremely docile towards their guests and always make sure they feel comforted.

Electricity and water are not free.
The cost of privacy is also very subjective.

Be grateful that they are doing all of this for everyone to increase tournament attendance regardless of whether or not you are over there spending the night.
to add on to this, people should pay regardless and if its a prob get a hotel or don't go. Reminds me how smashers cry about venue fees when players host tournaments at their house. The same bills being paid at funplex(for example) are the same bills being paid at apartments and what not.

:phone:

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Yosh, Ft. Worth and Kansas I got ya'll. Same to you Zano.

Also, because we're poor I need to charge everyone $5 for housing(electricity/water/possibly all my food that gets eaten) and us getting no sleep. Sorry :/ general consensus...
Kewl, I have no prob paying for that. I just need a ride from the tourney to your place, if someone has room in their car plz.

Also, I would need a ride to the bus station sunday, if anyone there would be able to take me. I'll pay for gas if need be.

Sorry for being so demanding T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom