• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 34: Osama Bin Falco Returns? Sync's B-day? THE SKIES OF BRINSTAR????!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
You got it Batou. Haven't played against a Falcon since I ***** Ally Ally ***** me at WHobo 3

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
it's been like 80 all week LMAOOOO

but it might be 60 this weekend :(

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Yo Xyro u should like beg the owner of the game center to let u have the chairs and offer to pay if they get broke or something. And then just make sure none of yer attendees mess up the chairs.

No chairs tho _-_. Got me like ADHD haha

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
People can bring chairs if they have them. It's just PNT won't let us use theirs.

:phone:

BioDG

Smash Ace
how did razer break a chair? he looks so light...
I'm guessing people just plopped down on them out of excitement, decided to have two-people-on-one-chair for doubles to make up for limited space/chairs, or unwisely sat one of those bigass tube TVs on one, or something related. They'd hold a person, sure, but the chairs were pretty small.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
IMPORTANT NEWS TO HOBO 34!! READ!!!

Bring Exact change: The owner needs his change so when his customers come in and shop he doesnt have to go run and make change so im asking everyone please bring exact change.

Chairs/Tables: Last time a few chairs broke so this time the owner is asking everyone to bring there own chairs. We would need small tables that can hold tvs so bring whatever you have so we can make the tournament run faster and smooth.

Surge Protectors/Extension cords: I will be bringing a few but if everyone who can bring some that would be good as well. They will be needed.

Brawl Controller Bags: I am sponsoring apex this year with some apex bags so if anyone wants one you can order it at hobo. I will be selling brawl bags as well in colors of sliver and gold. The prices for the bags are 25$ so if you want one, when im taking your venue fee you can get it from me then. I have a limited amount of bags so get them now before there all gone.

Time: Please be on time because we need to be out the venue by 9:00 sharp. Last time was great because we finished on time so lets make this happen again. Any questions let me or xyro know. See you all Sat. Lets GO!

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Everyone shuttle their Wii's and controllers in moderately sized paint buckets (without paint inside obviously), empty the contents of the bucket and turn it over, you now have yourself a portable seat. Is your tournament match and or "money match" over? Kindly unplug your controller, set controller inside bucket and move along.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano

Then something about drills or whatnot and something else pwii would say. Someone plzzzzzz respond to my post, yes or no, I just need an answer.

Kewl, I have no prob paying for that. I just need a ride from the tourney to your place, if someone has room in their car plz.

Also, I would need a ride to the bus station sunday, if anyone there would be able to take me. I'll pay for gas if need be.

Sorry for being so demanding T_T

z00ted

SOMEONE HELP ZANo

it aint gonna be me tho lmaooo ima lazy ***** wit no car

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I guess it wasn't meant to be. Probably for the best I suppose, money I woulda spent here can come in handy later.

Have fun at this everyone, and good luck to all. Thanks for being amazing Sync, it's a shame more people can't help you out : (

Sync.

Smash Champion
Haha it's cool man. Honestly you just need to be picked up at the bus station? Ican score you a ride to and from the venue isn't that all you need?

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Smoom would be able to house me on friday and I can get to the venue with him. I'd just need a ride back from the venue, and to the bus station the next day.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Hmm a lot of people go back to my apartment after the tournament I'm SURE someone will take you (looks at RT or Maharba) but the ride to the bus station... what time are you leaving and is it the one downtown?

Tesh

Smash Hero
inb4OoScancelslastminute

Can anyone donate for me to attend this HOBO? I really want to go, but I already spent all my money on other things I really want. I need 120 dollars for cab rides to and from the venue and several plates of panda express. This money will also cover any money matches I lose.

I promise to pay back anyone who donates if I place first in all events.

PM me if you want to donate.

z00ted

This is sooo much hype.

Who from Kansas is coming to this?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
every one of us
We're about to leave btw. IIRC the list is: Domo, Zeton, Fino, MJG, Me, Mekos, and 1 other person I forgot. Don't bite my head off when I get there if I'm wrong tho lol

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
every one of us
We're about to leave btw. IIRC the list is: Domo, Zeton, Fino, MJG, Me, Mekos, and 1 other person I forgot. Don't bite my head off when I get there if I'm wrong tho lol
kjjjljk

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
IMPORTANT NEWS! PLEASE READ!!!

Play N Trade just told me that they will NOT provide chairs for us to sit on this Saturday. The reason why is because the last time we did a HOBO there you guys(i will not name any names.......razer) broke ALL of their chairs. This means we will be standing/sitting on the floor at this tournament unless a few of you guys wanna bring chairs.

Also, Play N Trade has a new policy when it comes to money in their cash register. They will not break any bills unless you BUY something from them so PLEASE bring as many 5$s and 1$s as possible so neither you nor me will have to run to Panda Express(RT's shop) to break 20$s and 50$s.

One final thing i want to mention is about set-ups. I think this event might break 50 because we have Kansas/Arkansas/Dallas/El paso/Austin/Houston and maybe SA going. So PLEASE bring full set-ups and if you can, bring smaller TVs so we can fit more on the tables. Set-ups determine the speed of an event so if you wanna get things done FAST and have time for MMs/Friendlies, you know what to do.

2vs2 will go first followed by 1vs1 and MT 2vs2(D/E/F tier). Please BE AT THE VENUE ON TIME aka 10am. I MUST start on time or else we may have to leave the venue(9pm is our deadline) before the event finishes. if you have any issues/problems PLEASE call/text me at 409-692-0697

quoted so people will remember

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
after this hobo lets get a new venue. hell i know for a fact that double daves would like us to do it at their place again because it brings in revenue that they need. and im sure there are tons of other places that would be bigger and more suitable for bigger tournies anyways. i mean if i have to ill find yall a new venue. if you want it in houston ill find one there. in fact pm me if you want me to go venue hunting sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom