• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 25: Monsters Arcade! FULL RESULTS ARE UP! Vids are up too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
i dont understand why the livestream matches were horrible. PX was hogging the stream all the time. didnt he retire?

The quality was amazing, but there were final matches going on and weren't shown.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Eh, different things red but mainly me not caring for smash atm idk :/. I'll pick it up later :)

Oh and top 3 split.
First Candy and now you? Snake mains gotta pick up the slack somewhere :ohwell: Take ur time gettin back in it.

And I really wanted to see Gnes vs Lee...****it Texas lol.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Soon everyone at hobos are going to start splitting

guy1-"oh who won?"

guy2-"top 49 split"

Gnes

Smash Master
It was really hot in the venue...i feel like i loss like 2 pounds...and thats not good.

Me and played best of 3 for winners finals, i won 2-1...he beat me with wario on brinstar. Good matches.

Anti...splitting is splitting....

ANTi_

Smash Hero
It was really hot in the venue...i feel like i loss like 2 pounds...and thats not good.

Me and played best of 3 for winners finals, i won 2-1...he beat me with wario on brinstar. Good matches.

Anti...splitting is splitting....
Which would satisfy more people you dry ****.

Splitting top 2 AND playing it out

Or splitting top 4/3 and not even playing it out.

Use your head Freeness.

Gnes

Smash Master
Which would satisfy more people you dry ****.

Splitting top 2 AND playing it out

Or splitting top 4/3 and not even playing it out.

Use your head Freeness.
Calm down kiddo....i did my matches with lee...lee just chose not to play dphat, and dphat wanted to...really badly. Not my fault.

Geez. So feisty

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Wtf can we ever get a results thread without arguments...

Anyways im back to marth now, using falco just for bad matchups... my marths way better According to ppl. And the venue seriously drained a lot of peoples energy

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I almost fainted from a heat stroke...seriously.

Shoutouts later when I don't feel so weird.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Calm down kiddo....i did my matches with lee...lee just chose not to play dphat, and dphat wanted to...really badly. Not my fault.

Geez. So feisty
Wait so DPhat wanted to play Lee but Lee didn't want to? Wouldn't that just mean Lee would get DQ'd?

Can someone explain exactly what happen?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Lol at people saying I was "hogging" the stream. No one was calling the good matches (if any matches at all) there, so I would just **** around at that TV b/c it was the only place that had a fan, and the venue was saunarific. I'm not going to be uncomfortable because there's a slight possibility someone might call a match there. I got up and left every time someone called something for that setup. Also, I find it amusing that any of you thinks that your *****ing/moaning is of any influence or importance. Lastly, I am retired, I was there b/c Allan wanted attendance (I assume), and was very accommodating.

A thousand apologies for my being gifted with common sense and intelligence, brawl community.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
I love Houston. :)

Good stuff Trela, Ozz, Gayboy, Gnes and Xyro.

Ozz is so right lmao. Arguements at least once in a HOBO thread.

EDIT: Btw, I love Razer so so so so so much. He's like my baby.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
I'm washed up. I need to practice. Won't happen haha. Great stuff in teams. Shout out laters.

PS. Sorry I didn't say bye to anybody. I was in a rush had to leave asap.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So, xyro has to main MK now right?

Albert.

Smash Master
I love it when people do the "Well I don't care anymore" trick as the excuse for why they drop sets to players that they "shouldn't" lose to or whatever. Whether or not it's a valid reason, that doesn't matter. It's rude and It takes away from people's wins. Are people that insecure?

If you don't care then why are you paying entry fee to enter the tournament?

If everybody hates brawl so much then why do people still play it?

M@v

Subarashii!
I love it when people do the "Well I don't care anymore" trick as the excuse for why they drop sets to players that they "shouldn't" lose to or whatever. Whether or not it's a valid reason, that doesn't matter. It's rude and It takes away from people's wins. Are people that insecure?

You could of said that with much less words :)
Ahem.

JOHNS

JOHNS

and oh yeah

JOHNS

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Fun tournament, surprised Roy sent me in losers. You've gotten alot better Roy, and good stuff in loser semis I wasn't sure if I was going to pull off the win. Also Lee you owe me a set next time, you don't even know how badly I wanted to play you dude. Anyways shout outs sometime this week.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion

Did I say that was the complete reason why I lost? No. Good job. I take full credit for my losses. I have my head in social life is what I mean by not caring. I actually care a lot about smash. Ask first before you make assumptions. Why do you think I said good job roy? He beat me fair and square. Same with Trela. They deserve their wins and I won't take it away. Red simply asked whats happening with me and I gave an answer and said I would pick up my game. Saying "different things" means they outplayed me. Ever think of that? Did I use the same excuse when Espy beat me? Nope. Did I say I hate brawl? No. I actually love it. Good job on knowing that too.

Dekar173

Justice Man
GGs to all, it's a shame I had to take your money.

Dojo- dude we ****ed **** up we were so good we may as well have not even gone and just had everyone mail us their entry!
Gnes- good **** baby I knew you had it in you.
Lee- Me and Dphat got you good =)
Dphat- it was too good cuddling. We tag teamed lee something dirty :)
Roy R- good **** man your Marth is catching up to mine!!!
Razer- TimmyTommy you'll get your groove back soon. Until then, no johns. Social life?! Who has time for a social life when there are Brawl tournaments to win (like I did) !!!

More to come when the results are up and I know what rank everyone got, I forgot what order I beat everyone in!!!!!

Special shout out to Suck, your ZSS is inspiring, NR better start taking notes! :D

Vorgy baby- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6EA67xHj4w

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Had fun. <3 everyone. Shame this will be my last HOBO before boot camp and the navy. >:

Accomplished my goal of not being dead last in MT 2 v 2 despite not playing Brawl for months. Guess Brawl+ helped. rofl.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I appreciate again...another great tournament. What I lacked in Tournament results I clearly made back in MM's against all those mother****** Toon Links who invaded the place. Not that it's a bad thing considering I got my Captain Falcon vs Toon Link match up experience....but I was wanting to play against MK though.

Shout out to Xyro for setting up everything like you always do....Infinity for cheering me up after my second loss...Denti for doing extremely well and placing pretty high. Also Dphat for your knowledge and I"ll see you sunday...a big shoutout for Zori, Trela, RoyR, Ultimate Razer and everyone else who did extremely well during the tournament. Hopefully when I get the practice I need I'll be challenging you guys to MM's as well so get ready.

Fort Worth thanks the Dallas and Houston communities for having us there, we had a great time and we'll be doing it against soon.

BTW I"m glad you had a good time coolface....and be careful out there in the Navy. Yes I know the navy's not the most challenging branch of the military but you still have to be careful...but thanks for participating in HOBO :)

Dojo

Smash Champion
Alright Allan. Time to man up YA *****!!!!!

I'll take you under my wing. I'll teach you my ways. I'll show you the dark light.

ANTi_

Smash Hero

Geez. So feisty
Why you take it to heart, you should know i mess around like that.

Geez. So Sensitive

EDIT - Anyway i got a tournament today, troll yall later :)

CY

Smash Ace
I seriously drank atleast 10 bottles of water(Allan can back me up on this) and only took a few pisses. that's how much I was sweating. then on the way home I stop at Taco Bell to eat and I have some weird *** delusional type feeling which actually felt pretty amazing and euphoric, probably from dehydration and me being tired as hell.

thank you heat

Top Bottom