• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 25: Monsters Arcade! FULL RESULTS ARE UP! Vids are up too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolfwood0

Smash Rookie
Oh and who needs housing? Or how many people i should say? We are going to be open all night for Halo anyways so if its a deciding factor yall are more than welcome to stay here. We have like 10 comfy couches.

Gnes

Smash Master
I just heard mid tier teams are the first event...come on alan.

Learn from your mistake at last hobo when we couldnt even finish low tier teams or SINGLES!!!!!!!

Get the two main events out the way, then the side event.

Player-4

See you in 25 years

Learn from your mistake at last hobo when we couldnt even finish low tier teams or SINGLES!!!!!!!

This please^

And lets PLEASE finish both evens before touching Mid tier teams.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
He's probably not going to even be there.
He IS going 100%. Play his *** and prove that you are 4th in tx.

I'm going to be rocking a stream of Hobo/Louisiana's crew from my phone.

http://qik.com/raniji/
I will add this to the front page. BTW, how the hell can u stream from your phone? Thats awesome.

Hd live stream will be up guys. We had our fiber installed last week.
HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIII

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Oh and who needs housing? Or how many people i should say? We are going to be open all night for Halo anyways so if its a deciding factor yall are more than welcome to stay here. We have like 10 comfy couches.
PJ/Dallas anybody! Housing has arrived!!!!!1

My mistake was doing 4 events+funplex closing early. This is 3 events with a time cap set for 6am. SHOVE IT!!!!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Fiber internet? That is awesome...

It depends on the phone. iPhone can because they have an app. Some other phones can too. Do what Ran said.

I'll bring laptop just in case.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Dude where is Couch Guy when you need him? They're got 10 places for him!

Also - Mid Tier doubles first sounds like a bad idea. It will throw people off of their A-Game for their main characters in normal singles and doubles. From what I understand side events are supposed to be for fun, and honestly I'd rather just wind down and have fun at the end of the day rather than build up with a fun event.

Last but not least - <3 Beah, that comment made me feel good :p

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Dude where is Couch Guy when you need him? They're got 10 places for him!

Also - Mid Tier doubles first sounds like a bad idea. It will throw people off of their A-Game for their main characters in normal singles and doubles. From what I understand side events are supposed to be for fun, and honestly I'd rather just wind down and have fun at the end of the day rather than build up with a fun event.

Last but not least - <3 Beah, that comment made me feel good :p
IM A COUCH GUY I LOVE WOLFWOOD NOW. I main tl im good har har

Gnes

Smash Master
He IS going 100%. Play his *** and prove that you are 4th in tx.

I will add this to the front page. BTW, how the hell can u stream from your phone? Thats awesome.

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIII

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

PJ/Dallas anybody! Housing has arrived!!!!!1

My mistake was doing 4 events+funplex closing early. This is 3 events with a time cap set for 6am. SHOVE IT!!!!!!
Just because it caps at 6am doesnt mean we want to be playing then. Just do the main event first...theres really no reason not to

TheJerm

Smash Champion
It seems like it be best to do mid tier last since it has the least amount of interest. That way, people who dont want to enter can go home after doubles and singles if they want.

I think it should be doubles, singles, then any extras. Ive never heard anyone complain about that order

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
It seems like it be best to do mid tier last since it has the least amount of interest. That way, people who dont want to enter can go home after doubles and singles if they want.
This, I really wanna try to go home early since this venue is far

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I would also recommend doing the main events first.

Xyro77

Ok, ill do it your way.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Thanks Papa Xyro.

EDIT: Wrecked it!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
**** alot of big names are going to be here, shadow1 we still MM $5 right?
Pretty excited to meet Fliphop, Denti, Zori, and shadow1 (if he goes).
My second offline tournament (first one taken seriously).

Wolfwood0

Smash Rookie
nvm coming in the morning can we stay saturday night and leave sunday or just tonight?
Sorry it would just be for tonite :( We had just not planned to be here all night tomorrow. Maybe if we have it here again we can work out something for housing ahead of time.

Sorry again.

Btw here is a link to our stream, lemme know what yall think about the quality, it might be too high.
http://www.justin.tv/monsters_arcade

Xyro77

everybody who says gnes is gonna win, you owe me 5$ next time u go to a hobo cause hes not gonna win. razer is.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Sorry it would just be for tonite :( We had just not planned to be here all night tomorrow. Maybe if we have it here again we can work out something for housing ahead of time.

Sorry again.

Btw here is a link to our stream, lemme know what yall think about the quality, it might be too high.
http://www.justin.tv/monsters_arcade
:( ok thanks for the info

-Tetsuo-

Smash Rookie
Gnes and Lee are going to win mid tier unless they split like Texas loves to do.

Razer will win singles since there isn't a sonic at this.

Gnes and Razer got teams (if they are teaming)

Someone will get mad from this tourny.

Someone will also get their money ate by one of the arcade machines.

Most certainly

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
everybody who says gnes is gonna win, you owe me 5$ next time u go to a hobo cause hes not gonna win. razer is.
I'll only accept this if you drop Samus and Main Metaknight if Gnes does win. Wahahazhahahah mother****a

Top Bottom