• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 24=May 8th, 2010! Bring wii/tv/ssbb for free drink!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
crap i thought no one was going to make fun of me for this :( I should have kept my eyes on my character but duffy is to cute.

Kool xyro thanks for not trolling like everyone else, and we would be 2nd in teams esca m2k and ally aren't showing up :)

Looking forward to make one of these in the summer.
loooooooool ...i dont get the trolling part tho

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
Not trying to complain or anything, but I was just wondering why Furbs and p4 were above me. I guess I can understand if you think they beat more people than me, or if they've done better as of late, but lol last time I played Furbs I made him rage quit.

I don't really care, either way, but just wondering.
i've always finished my matches with you, no matter how hard you camped pk fire.....

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Remember, there is mid tier 1vs1 and low tier 2vs2 at this event. Please bring lots of setups so i can get this done FAST.

heytallman

CTALL
i've always finished my matches with you, no matter how hard you camped pk fire.....
I distinctly remember you jumping off and killing yourself then going "Wow, I suck now!" then you challenged me to a ten dollar MM Lucas vs Kirby, which I still want, by the way.

Xyro77

I distinctly remember you jumping off and killing yourself then going "Wow, I suck now!" then you challenged me to a ten dollar MM Lucas vs Kirby, which I still want, by the way.
DANG! Furbs has been called out by das tallman. BRING IT!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I thought Roy was teaming with Ozz...?

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I think Ozz and Kuro are teaming and if Kuro doesn't come then I think it's supposed to be Xyro and Ozz. Then I think Esca and Lee are teaming but idk.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Having some San Antonio, LA, and Dallas would be amazing...like the old days. If RGV came...****.

Hope you guys find housing...for I am only a child :(

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Having some San Antonio, LA, and Dallas would be amazing...like the old days. If RGV came...****.

Hope you guys find housing...for I am only a child :(
Bribe your parents with tournament winnings.

Shugotenshi

Smash Cadet
Street Fighter 4 is one of the events? Get that out of here, it's all about Super Street Fighter 4 now.

I know BlazBlue is taking a break now since Continuum Shift arcade is now out, but at least have it so that some of us can enjoy it's last moments before console release! ; ; or at least have a Continuum Shift cabinet available so you can at least have a BlazBlue event goin on at HOBO!

Xyro77

Street Fighter 4 is one of the events? Get that out of here, it's all about Super Street Fighter 4 now.
I know BlazBlue is taking a break now since Continuum Shift arcade is now out, but at least have it so that some of us can enjoy it's last moments before console release! ; ; or at least have a Continuum Shift cabinet available so you can at least have a BlazBlue event goin on at HOBO!
actually, SUPER street fighter 4 is the game we are supporting now. the old sf4 is out the window

Trela

Smash Lord
As long as I'm not near "the bottom or the food chain" for Seeding, I'm good with anything.

I like proving people wrong, too. Kind of like I do with the PR a little.

dao

Smash Cadet
I might have to pick up my dad at the airport, so i might be late to this. Do I really need to pay for the late venue charge?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Is singles first? It would be silly to be charged a late fee if the event isn't even first...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
In case no one saw it in the Houston Thread, San Antonio is coming to this, but we need housing!

Can anyone take us in? Right now, it's looking to be ~3-4 people.

Gnes

Smash Master
For u guys who need housing...i would try to contact P4...i know hes usually good for it....also...Riot is usually able to house some people. Hmm...who else...not me lol

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Nope, I'm not housing anyone. Plus, I know my parents still have a bad taste in their mouth about my Whobo housing >.>

heytallman

CTALL
Contact furbs or tallman for housing
I can house on Friday night only. So don't bother housing with me unless you wanna head home late late Saturday night. Or if you have somewhere else to stay Saturday night.

I'm not of much help, I know.

Also I need a doubles partner!

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I can house on Friday night only. So don't bother housing with me unless you wanna head home late late Saturday night. Or if you have somewhere else to stay Saturday night.

I'm not of much help, I know.

Also I need a doubles partner!
That's just fine. We plan on leaving Saturday night anyways. Would be grateful if you could take in SA. :X

heytallman

CTALL
That's just fine. We plan on leaving Saturday night anyways. Would be grateful if you could take in SA. :X
I can talk to my mom, I'm sure she'll be fine with it. I've met all you guys, so it should be fine, but give me a few days to confirm. I should be able to get you guys Friday.

btw my Wii is broken and can't read discs, so unless you guys bring a Wii, no playing at my house! lol

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I can talk to my mom, I'm sure she'll be fine with it. I've met all you guys, so it should be fine, but give me a few days to confirm. I should be able to get you guys Friday.

btw my Wii is broken and can't read discs, so unless you guys bring a Wii, no playing at my house! lol
I'm sure someone in SA will bring theirs. I would bring mine but MHTri as taking hostage my Wii. So I'm a no go on the Wii. :X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom