• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 23: Full results AND all videos are up!!!!!

heytallman

CTALL
Technically I should be put under mid, because technically I didn't win in bracket any with Lucas, only ROB. Allan just put Lucas next to my name. He needs to fix it.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Redhalfbreed

Redhybrid

Redhalfman

Redhalleluya
YOU CANNOT USE REDHALFMAN BECAUSE THAT iS TALLMAN'S NICKNAME AND HE TRADEMARKED IT BACK IN 1947 WHEN GEORGE WASHINGTON DISCOVERED FIRE WHILE CHOPPING WOOD TO HEAT UP HIS CHICKEN POT PIE.

Shoutouts later...

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I'm a little late, but I said what needed to be said to the actual people already.

Anyways ill say it again-

Heytallman - YEAAAAAAAAAAAH! That's my man ****** low tier doubles! <3

Gnes- Thanks for being an awesome partner for him!

Xyro- Wow you did good in singles and low tier doubles. Way to go!

Red Halberd- Amazing! Good **** repin' Florida AND Mk! :)

Mampam

Smash Ace
maaaaaaaan, idc if "halbert" is a variation of halberd, it was still **** annoying to look at =/

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
YOSH - Sorry for losing the LF's Set for you. Gnes just does that to me heh.

You didn't lose it for me man. You were the best doubles partner I've ever had and I had more fun teaming with you than I have in a LONG time. I will GLADLY team with you again in the future cause I think we can win dis **** next time. Don't beat yourself up over it. **** happens, and we all have off days (I mean, I placed like 25th at this thing in singles, heh). Can't wait to see you at Whobo =)

Yosh - haha, TL experience, crazy yoshi son
You still are my only TL experience :< I'll get you next time though. Loved the matches though; I'm gonna post at least one of 'em so I can figure out wtf to do against you so that I'll be ready next time =)

Yosh(the best yoshi), yet again i learn new yoshi **** EVERY TIME we meet....i think i can write a book on yoshi now.
Heh, there's still so much more that I can teach you about Yoshi =) You saw me at iHop, I was laughing my *** off all night, and it's people like you, Dugfinn, and the rest of the normal crew that make me look forward to each month. Can't wait for Whobo HYPE!

Yosh - You've got a really good Yoshi, dude. I don't know if I'll ever recover from our match on Brinstar in doubles. That probably messed me up for life.
Heh, I probably could have won that thing if I didn't accidentally input that roll. I was gonna shield that down smash, grab you, and then up-smash you. Not sure if that would have killed you at 120%, but whatever =) Glad that I could raise your heart level up a bit at least.

25: Yosh: I feel so bad about winning against you. You should have won; I just got the grabs.
Eh, I shouldn't get grabbed. I haven't seen that chain grab before. The first time you did it, I just had to laugh because I was not expecting that =P. They were close matches though man, I just got a little too aggressive trying to rack up the damage, and you punished me beautifully for it. I was pissed off at the time, but now I'm thrilled that you beat me, because now I know I need to work on my ICs matchup.

Oh yeah, so, my Wii was hooked up to TV 4. Any match that was recorded on that one at the tourney, I'll go ahead and post 'em on my Youtube page. If you don't want them on there for some reason, just let me know and I'll refrain from putting them up.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
roy = diddy slayer

but apparently has a wario weakness, i have faith that this shall soon be solved >:D

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
1: Razer i said i love you dawg not your cawk lolololol thanks for the funnel
2: RedHal***** nice meetin ya man YA BLACK AFRICAN *****
4: Jnig we were sitting there watching hyro like OH AH OMG
5: Esca DUDE your hilarious brawl- to good
7: Xyro thanks for the ride as always that piece of paper i slepy on was as fluffy as a a cloud
7: Hyro -lost our tl ditto in tourney virginity together lol
9: Trela- hugs
9: Smoom- ics vs tl lol thanks for the practice
9: Dao- nice meetin ya lol 0 deathed
13: RT <- david david and more david
13: Tesh <sawnick masta 56
13: FlipHop <- PUT ME INTO LOSERS YOU SAW THAT DAIR IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DAIR ****ING TL
13: Jerm -PURPLE DRINK ON YOUR JACKET ROFL
17: Tree-tl vs sheik mm at whobo
17: Kirby nice meetin ya dude
17: Zori-<- the best in texas random char marches were rigged
17: Trent <- sawnick masta 9000
17: Tallman <- *puts hand to window*
17: PJ <- get good scrub
25: P4 <- thanks for the housing

WHADDUP ARKANSAS

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Right, I've started processing some of the vids, so the first vids will be the complete set of RedHalberd vs Fliphop!

I'm going to use this post and only this post for vids. Check back every so often to see if any vids are added. Alternatively, check out my Youtube channel for new vids. I'm assuming all of the vids are tourney, but if they aren't, let me know. Also, let me know if anything is wrong. Expect all the vids to be up probably around the end of this week, since I will be busy studying midterms and my Internet speed is trash.

Once again, I apologize if your matches weren't recorded. Someone accidentally unplugged my laptop about halfway through the tourney and didn't have the courtesy to tell me, so if your matches were during the latter half of the tourney, I probably don't have them. If you saved your replays, then Xyro has them and it's up to him when they will be recorded.

Singles:
Fliphop vs RedHalberd: Matches 1 and 2, Match 3

Ozz vs Kirby: Matches 1 and 2

Trela vs UltimateRazer: Match 1, Matches 2 and 3

Regular Doubles:
Smoom+Tree vs Jnig+Hyro: Matches 1 and 2

Low Tier Doubles:
Tallman+Gnes vs Xyro+UltimateRazer: Matches 1 and 2, Match 3

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Redhalbert, you said that after HOBO you would be able to decide on the diddy vs meta match-up....Well?

OverLade

Smash Hero
Redhalbert, you said that after HOBO you would be able to decide on the diddy vs meta match-up....Well?
Im gonna go with at least 55-45, but mabye even 60-40 (I honestly don't think I'm even that good at the matchup).

And Flip no johns it wasnt even a 3 stock it was a JV lol.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Haha it wasn't JV. that was game 3. haha. haha I was messing around, not many vids are posted of me, but you can see how I sorta adapted game 2.

CO18

Smash Hero
Yea Redhalbert sux vs diddy, he lost go gdx at winterfest. only meaning one thing. GDX>Gnes. GG

Gnes

Smash Master
Yea Redhalbert sux vs diddy, he lost go gdx at winterfest. only meaning one thing. GDX>Gnes. GG
But the difference here is....i am capable of beating lee martin in tourney, something u obviously cant do....after numerous tries...

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GG

Hyro

Smash Lord
Xyrrro!! Thanks for puttin up my matches with Roy R on the first post...but my name ain't Hyron!! :(

CO18

Smash Hero
But the difference here is....i am capable of beating lee martin in tourney, something u obviously cant do....after numerous tries...

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GG
I had this crazy dream you got Jv 3 stocked by ESAM on your own counterpick without SDing...
o wait....

KirbyIRL

Smash Journeyman
So i'm pretty sure I left my keys at either DugFinn's place or in Riot's dorm, so if one of you guys find them just hold them for me and bring them to WHOBO and I'll pick them up.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Good Job Trent! Way to represent that Sonic from NE/IA! So far its only been Trent and me that have been down to Texas of the people we know. :laugh:

Top Bottom