• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 23: Full results AND all videos are up!!!!!

CO18

Smash Hero
Lol u dont play mk...its a wrap wahahahaha easiest 20$ ill ever make.

So this means u not going to whobo anymore???
yeah and ur diddy.. which means im not losing to you :)

And no im not, I figured you'd need money to get to MLG so I decided to be a nice guy and let you get top 3(assuming halberds not going)

Gnes

Smash Master
I said that RedHalberd is ranked 8, which he is. There is no subjectivity on the matter; he's either ranked 8 or he isn't.

I didn't say that he isn't top a 4 player, which is subjective.
Please lets not put rankings in the matter...considering ive 3 stocked your #1 but loss to your 4th/8th. Rankings really dont matter much when ur talking about OoS tourneys and such.

lets stick to congratulating red and razer for their amazing performance...there set was one of the best ive ever seen

SO GOOODDDDDDD!!!!!

cant wait for vids

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
The ignorance part was aimed toward people doing the above stated.

Don't get mad at me pooky<3

ANTi_

Smash Hero
RedHal come back to the next HOBO and beat UltimateFeggot.

Black Power.

Trela

Smash Lord
Gnes - Sorry for carrying you in teams yesterday. I know we could've gotten first.
YOSH - Sorry for losing the LF's Set for you. Gnes just does that to me heh.
Jerm - Thank you for not being a ***** and not going to timer game 3. I know you could've won that Set, but refused to do that to me.
Razer - Even though I lost to you due to Brawl and your amazing skill, we still had a good Set. I've always wanted to play you in a serious Tournament match.
Esca - No offense, but you just made my day even worse. Good stuff on 5th, anyways.
Halberd - Sorry for not giving you enough Lucario experience. The many Lucarios out there are much better than me and do not do the ******** things that I did in our friendlies.

I am now scared that I will completely waist my free $100 from my mom on WHOBO 2. After this practice for me, I am not even CLOSE to being ready. Please let there be more practice fests before this next Tournament.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Please lets not put rankings in the matter...considering ive 3 stocked your #1 but loss to your 4th/8th. Rankings really dont matter much when ur talking about OoS tourneys and such.

lets stick to congratulating red and razer for their amazing performance...there set was one of the best ive ever seen

SO GOOODDDDDDD!!!!!

cant wait for vids
Why are you using humor-fused trash-talk as a base to demagogue on the inadequacy of Power Rankings?

OverLade

Smash Hero
Xyro think you could change my name on the first page to "Redhalberd"?

It's starting to feel like a running gag lol.

OverLade

Smash Hero
It's alright Trevor I know everyone's tryna get a slice of me right now but I have a special spot of homo in my heart just for you ;).

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
GOOD **** MY ***** BERT

Can't wait to see you **** Orlando.

/hops on Halzy meat train

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
It's alright Trevor I know everyone's tryna get a slice of me right now but I have a special spot of homo in my heart just for you ;).
Ever since that day at Chu's...There has been a spot in my heart just for you.

Hyro

Smash Lord
38 entrants
1 UltimateRazer :snake:
2 RedHalberd :metaknight:
3 Gnes :diddy:
4 Jnig :wario:
5 RoyR :marth:
5 Esca :pit:
7 Hyro :toonlink:
7 Xyro77 :samus2: :rob:
9 Ozz :falco:
9 Dao :diddy:
9 Smoom :popo:
9 Trela :lucario:
13 Tesh :sonic:
13 Jerm :toonlink:
13 Fliphop :diddy:
13 ???
17 Zori :olimar:

no records on the rest
results too colorful

Yeah, JNig's really stepped it up.
This guys done better and better at every tournament he's been too...TOO legit

YOU GUYS SHOULD'VE SEEN THE **** RAZER WAS DOING IN GF

...actually you will see it...we got vids lmao

---

shooutouttts

1 UltimateRazer - good **** ULTIMATE razer. That's why you won, cuz you ulitmate!! the weight of texas all on a kid's shoulder...but he's not just a kid!! haha, good **** beating the baptist king

2 RedHalberd - i was talking SO much **** to you in GF LOL. but for real, you repped hard, good **** and you're suppper chill.

3 Gnes -
i need a honeybuttachickenbis
*fixed

no one else knows. you helped save texas with that fuse you had going on. so good **** to you too!

4 Jnig - GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I GOT OUTPLACED BY JNIG. STUPID BOOMERANG. toooo good though, for real

5 RoyR - omg why have we never met before this?? too cool of a guy, craaaazzzzzzy set, who was breathing harder?? lol

5 Esca - GOOD NIGHT, GOOOOD NIGGGGGHT. -....don't let the bed bugs bite...- *slurp*

7 Xyro77 - awesome tourney, hyro and xyro repping up that 7th

9 Ozz - good ****, fun set, brinstar TOO gay, i found that out when we played in dubz

9 Dao - come back to texas!!! soooo chill

9 Smoom - smooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom! (how many times have you got that shoutout??)

9 Trela - nice seeing you again, you got this next time!

13 Jerm - we're gonna tear it up at whobo, **** brawl, 5 fingered *****es TOO good I hear. too many things happened yesterday haha, craziest day in a long time. and they don't know but we fused yesterday. and that water bottle? they don't know what's coming. it's going down at whobo. i cannot ****ing wait

13 Fliphop - ...i didn't even see you :(

17 Zori - disjointed uair holy god. its so fun hanging with ya'll!!

BlaineOO - too good, sorry I let you down in LT teams hard, wasn't feeling it for some reason...too undecided on who I should use...fun hanging with you tho!!

Ran - thanks for convincing me to go and driving, still owe you 15

DugFinn - Thanks for housing us, too nice, that projector is legit

Yosh - haha, TL experience, crazy yoshi son

---

basically, I LOVE texas...glad I came, see you guys at whobo!!

OverLade

Smash Hero
I 3 stocked you? WTF

No just for you baby<3
<3 Yeah you definitely 3 stocked me in our MM at Chu's biweekly though I'm pretty sure I SD'd twice haha. I was so bad lol.

edit:
Hyro it's all good I honestly couldn't even hear who was trash talking me so it didn't matter. I do recall hearing a couple signiture Xyro sound effects though lmfao.

Hyro

Smash Lord
<3 Yeah you definitely 3 stocked me in our MM at Chu's biweekly though I'm pretty sure I SD'd twice haha. I was so bad lol.

edit:
Hyro it's all good I honestly couldn't even hear who was trash talking me so it didn't matter. I do recall hearing a couple signiture Xyro sound effects though lmfao.
TAAAASTYY loool i love xyro's sfx

Max Ketchum

Hyro didn't get first in teams because he didn't team with me. We're undefeated, you know.

Btw, you forgot to get Halzy with the baptist king.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
RedHalbert, THANK YOU SO MUCH for going to this event! Though i 3 stocked you, me and tx learned ALOT. Your style of metaknight(defensive/gay) is by far the most effective vs tx. It beat EVERYBOY(cept me) and it only shows that razer/gnes STILL has some more **** to learn. I really hope you enjoyed your stay and i also hope that you realized TX is VERY cool and not the trash talkers that everybody thinks we are.

Trent, I m SO sorry that all the Sonics bailed on you. I know you said you had fun an i know you said tx people were awesome but i also KNOW that the sonic gathering was the MAIN reason for you to come down here. And mr.3000 thing.....i honestly couldnt help him and because of that, you lost BOTH your lt 2vs2 an reg 2vs2 partner. Im SO SORRY!

Louisiana/Arkansas, it seems like you guys are dedicated to HOBO and for that i thank you guys SO MUCH! Hyro, not only have you passed Jerm but you NEARLY beat RoyR(the legend). Jnig, you piece of ****!!!! You beat RoyR twice(i hate you). Ran, you are a **** good dude! You picked up YOUR trash and like everybodies too. You didnt have to do that but you did. THANK YOU!!!!!!! Yosh(the best yoshi), yet again i learn new yoshi **** EVERY TIME we meet....i think i can write a book on yoshi now. Kirby/Doom's day, you guys are ALWAYS welcome back to tx. I love all of you guys! La/Ar are AWESOME!!!!!

I will do more shouts in a bit. i gotta shower and take a creamy ****. brb

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Rob hobos/children/your mom. Sell games or drugs. DO WHATEVER IT TAKES

Max Ketchum

I start work March 14th. I seriously doubt that I'll have enough money by WHOBO to make it, though. Right now my main concern is paying car insurance since I get my license at the end of April, but when I have bank I'll definitely come through for a regular HOBO.

Allied

Smash Master
GOOD STUFF xyro, esca powerranked 12th in texas , and redhalberd amazing results!

xyro hit that top 5 dawg

Top Bottom