• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 21: meta is legal=december 12th=BRING FULL SETUP(wii/tv/ssbb) for a FREE drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I want the Paper Mario G&W. ZAC MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Debating on whether to go to this or buy a PS3...
This or new mexico tourney..... dphat wont be there so i will have to go to new mexico :(
guys, please go to this. there will be some really goo players there that u have never played. it will be super fun(like always)

guys, this is very important.

Dugfinn will NOT be at hobo 21 and she is only allowing me to borrow 5 of her tvs. I seriously need ALL(all) of you to bring a full set-up. This HOBO is looking rathe rbig and i really need alot fo set-ups or we cant get the 3 events done. please please please help me out.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
New Mexico
Everyone wants to team with me
prolly top 3 in teams, top 10 in singles
4 hour drive
3 team tourneys
only spending about 40-60$
good chance of winning cash

Houston
Dphat, gness or phantom wont team with me :(
top 5 in teams isnt cutting it, top 20 in singles
10-11 drive
-30 $ from a liquor bottle for me and gness
about 60-80$
almost no chance of winning cash

I do want to go to hobo but money johns aren't good. Christmas is coming. Banana republic black friday. Call of duty johns. Ill go to one early next year and whobo 2.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah. You guys don't wanna see ADHD vs DMG. That is like, reverse Hype. I don't think this tournament can afford a half hour set.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Ghneko, I mean literally if this tournament is running low on setups, it cannot afford a half hour set. Which me and ADHD would gladly provide.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
guys, this is very important.

Dugfinn will NOT be at hobo 21 and she is only allowing me to borrow 5 of her tvs. I seriously need ALL(all) of you to bring a full set-up. This HOBO is looking rathe rbig and i really need alot fo set-ups or we cant get the 3 events done. please please please help me out.
Hmm, this seems important.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Silly RT, Panda's aren't able to distinguish the difference between what is important and what is not important

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I'll bring Wii's for sure Xyro (the RGV always does).

I don't know if we can help with TV's already, we're going to be TEN people in like a 6-7 person van, we're LITERALLY going to be sitting on top of each other. :X

I wish I could lend a bigger hand.. but at least I'll bring a huge hoard of Mexicans and some Wii's.

Esca

Smash Champion
Ghneko, I mean literally if this tournament is running low on setups, it cannot afford a half hour set. Which me and ADHD would gladly provide.
I will commentate this match baby. I'm the only other one of our kind.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
DUFFIE!?!? you guys are gay <3 <3 <3 Im sorry dphat i just dont have money at all.... i just got hit with another 200$ expense :( :(
I hate all of you for hyping this up cause i cant go. :(

Xyro77

sethlon, please get you and your crew to bring full set-ups for hobo. PLEASE

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Its not possible for me to bring a full set up. The tv I usually bring is in storage.
I'll make sure to bring my Wii if I make it, though.

Xyro77

You should feel bad. Specialy since you people sit there and ***** about how long a hobo lasts. Had you guys brought set-ups then we would be out mega quick.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
You should feel bad. Specialy since you people sit there and ***** about how long a hobo lasts. Had you guys brought set-ups then we would be out mega quick.
I don't complain about them lasting long, I just get a bit frustrated when you put low tier before regular, but no matter what you do someone won't be happy so I figure don't worry about it.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOURSTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lul, I'm trippin this **** needs to get hype ya heard?

Xyro Samus mirror mm $1, I get to be green though lul jk idc what color i am.

I wish all you motha ****as a happy turkey day.

Get hype for this ****, Dec 5th we got champfest down in houston. A week later we got the 21st edition of Hourston's official brawl organization. C'mon get hype i want hype ya heard?

This **** is gonna be fun, I'm down in ErlandO reppin my set (Lul, I has no set). But yeah, get y'alls gameface ready cause **** just got real.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Lul, that's funny I think I misread that.

It looks like you said "prepare to be molested" as if you will win. I know how to beat you son!

btw if you don't mind could you put my smashfest on the front page pl0x. I want to get a decent turnout

EDIT:
Where: 1740 Sunset Blvd, Houston, TX 77005

When: December 5th, the week before Hobo 21.

What: $5 Venue fee, $5 Brawl Singles, $5 Brawl Doubles (per person), $5 Melee Singles, $5 Smash 64

Time: at 12:00 P.M we will start.

Rules:

Random/neutral: Smashville, Final Destination, Battlefield, Yoshi Story, Pokemon Stadium 1

Counter-pick: Brinstar, Delfino, Frigate Orpheon, Jungle Japes, Pokémon Stadium 2, Rainbow Cruise, Castle Siege, Halberd, Lylat Cruise, Norfair, Luigis Mansion, Distant Planet

Banned: Every thing else. If both players agree to play on a banned stage....its ok

Vorguen

Smash Champion
HAHA where did you even read that Broly calls me the RGV scrub again?

He's called me that since the 1st day I decided to pick up Brawl competitively and went to his house and got 3 stocked by him and Pax for hours on end. lol

shlike

Smash Ace
HAHA where did you even read that Broly calls me the RGV scrub again?

He's called me that since the 1st day I decided to pick up Brawl competitively and went to his house and got 3 stocked by him and Pax for hours on end. lol
LOL

those were good times

i remember i learned how to fast fall like 2 months after that

LMAO

Vorguen

Smash Champion
LOL well that night you actually took stocks off of them because they couldn't deal with the "d-smash + d-smash > b-air" combo lololol

Which reminds me, hold a smashfest next week mid-week so we can practice for HOBO 21.

<3

shlike

Smash Ace
LOL well that night you actually took stocks off of them because they couldn't deal with the "d-smash + d-smash > b-air" combo lololol

Which reminds me, hold a smashfest next week mid-week so we can practice for HOBO 21.

<3
LOL those were good times

"Dude....Should I go Pit or ZSS????"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom