• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 21: meta is legal=december 12th=BRING FULL SETUP(wii/tv/ssbb) for a FREE drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Good thing I said ZSS, lol.

On that note, I'm going to bed. You should consider throwing a smashfest though, if you want I can organize it just need your okay and when it is convenient for you.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I'll MM anyone that comes up to me and asks that day as long as I'm not busy with doubles matches or singles.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
KRD, remember back-in-the-day when I mained sheik? We should get some friendlys in.
Barely, very slightly remember. I have bad memory ^^' But that explains why I recognised your name when you became known! And sure, friendlies will be fun. Sheik dittos? lol, or I could fight your Diddy I guess :p

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Barely, very slightly remember. I have bad memory ^^' But that explains why I recognised your name when you became known! And sure, friendlies will be fun. Sheik dittos? lol, or I could fight your Diddy I guess :p
Not really cause his name used to be Chrome Pirate lol.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I remember when I first started on smashboards he used to make a new thread like every 10 minutes involving "How do you beat _____ with _____?" and people used to get super annoyed, haha.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Not really cause his name used to be Chrome Pirate lol.
Well I didn't wanna sound bad saying "No I don't remember" D: But wait, that was Chrome Pirate? o.o Dang, he really did go far then! I remembered when he started getting better, and I think I might remember him going to the diddy boards and I was like "Why are you going there? Stay Sheik D:"

Edit: I'm still shocked to find out that Chrome Pirate is ADHD xD. I had wondered what happened, I just thought you disappeared or something after you started getting much better, looks like you just changed your name and I'm the only one who didn't notice xD. I remember having wifi friendlies against you though. I seem to remember you Zair ****** my Bowser. :p

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Wow, I have no clue who any of the big names are except Dojo, Hylian, Ally and M2K. Is this like all time consuming for some of y'all?

Champfest Saturday December 5th!!!!!

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
I'll MM anyone that comes up to me and asks that day as long as I'm not busy with doubles matches or singles.
I know you balling cause if half of texas wants to mm you. Thats alot of money. Id say bring an extra 200$ for mm that way you will be covered...:chuckle:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'd MM ADHD, but there's no reason to.
I won't bother until I can beat Gnes.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
i lost my ride to houston...i dont know if i can make it now...i been very depressed...i...im sorry guys...

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Zori needs to get more plushies. I'm about to bring my Pokemon collection and beat his plushie power.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
badnews i have someone going with me to hobo nad i need to be back sunday morning...my ride was gonna drive us but i got screwed-.-

Zori

Smash Champion
Zori needs to get more plushies. I'm about to bring my Pokemon collection and beat his plushie power.

This.

I want to buy the rest of the set from furbs but 40$ for the trip to hobo + 50$ for the plushys is too much especially if im not winning any money

zigsta im going to be in your next video right ;)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
guys, please bring set-ups to this hobo. dugfin cant bring 10 tvs anymore

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
zigsta im going to be in your next video right ;)
You betcha!

I'm gonna make a video called "Brawl 202" at a future HOBO. Not quite sure when I'll film it, but it won't be the next HOBO I attend. I'd like to take a break from filming next HOBO so I can get more friendlies in. :)

Van Jones

Smash Lord
badnews i have someone going with me to hobo nad i need to be back sunday morning...my ride was gonna drive us but i got screwed-.-
Alex, this is what I heard:

"Beah, I'm definately coming to HOBO. I can't wait to carpool up to Houston with you and the San Angelo crew."

:)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
11 more days! WHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

if people need housing, please ask now. and please please please bring full set-ups. Dugfinn will not be bring 10 tvs like normal. i must rely on all of you guys(dear god)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom