• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 21: meta is legal=december 12th=BRING FULL SETUP(wii/tv/ssbb) for a FREE drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I said its cause you are always busy thats why I do not IM you. Though I was worried about after kosha

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I said its cause you are always busy thats why I do not IM you. Though I was worried about after kosha
Oh... I can't even sign on right now for some reason lol... AIM IS REJECTING ME!

I am ok atm I guess. I'm in Rigel's basement. I made it nice enough to actually be good. There's still a lot more bad about the move, though.

Thanks for your concern.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
What happened to the hotel Lucas?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Happened Lucas Hotel to What The?

In the Wind,
The Warrior awaits,
For the Day shall be fine,
When he throws out a Nine.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
LUCAS!!! HOTEL HAPPENED THE WHAT TO?

Wind the in,
Awaits the Warrior,
Day Fine for the shall be,
Nine out throws When he a.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
guys, please stop spaming this thread. spam the houston thread. UTD/Hylian, please help me out here.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
We aren't spamming, we are being creative.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Dude no your not. please stop.

BTW, i really hate dojo. I try and do some nice things for him and he turns out to be a poop face.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dude no Poop Face I try Stop Nice Things for he turns and Hate him and Turns Dojo Please Your Not a some do to be BTW Really Out.

Edit: Last one.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
When Inui and DMG team up, clearly we will be the first team to be complete Doubles Geniuses.

Gnes

Smash Master
I was joking dumb. Calm down. He hates teams anyways, it's not like we're going to win.
Dumb joking I was. Down calm. Hates anyways he teams, not win it's like we're going to.

Finally got that out of my system....Tony you would be surprised how much he wants to outplace me in teams. Wont happen though.

Also...alan respond to my pm!!!!

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Stop spamming guys.

Spamming guys stop.

There I did it for you.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
What happened to the Lucas Hotel?
Lucas Hotel what happened to the?
Hotel came under new ownership. New owners = giant douchebags + penny pinching Indians. They are control freaks. My dad doesn't really take stupid orders well. My dad was getting ~$16 per hour (salary pay isn't hourly, but that's about what it comes out to) and two rooms at the hotel. They think that costs the hotel a lot of money, but my dad actually saves them a lot of money. They are dumb. They are evicting us November 30th and my dad is suing them for workman's compensation since they didn't pay for the operations he needs on his wrists that they legally are supposed to pay for.

When Inui and DMG team up, clearly we will be the first team to be complete Doubles Geniuses.
I would not object to teaming with you. I'd like to team with Esca every time, but he claimed he was going to quit/be less active. >_>;

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I was going to say something about the spamming, but since Hylian started it I was too scared to say anything =P

btw, welcome back Hylian. We are teaming for Phase 4 right? If not then next Hobo after this one.

I had a dream I teamed with Sethlon at this tournament. We had a 2 against 1 lead and he SDs twice at 0% while I'm at 150% and we lose. It was stupid, don't ask questions.

EDIT: Gnes :)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I was going to say something about the spamming, but since Hylian started it I was too scared to say anything =P

btw, welcome back Hylian. We are teaming for Phase 4 right? If not then next Hobo after this one.

I had a dream I teamed with Sethlon at this tournament. We had a 2 against 1 lead and he SDs twice at 0% while I'm at 150% and we lose. It was stupid, don't ask questions.
I was asking a serious question I didn't start the spamming lol.

But yeah we are teaming for phase 4 :).

Edit: Gnes :(

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
no i wont :( besides im kinda upset no one talks to me on aim anymore:( not even P-X
Don't take offense, Alex. I don't really talk to anyone on AIM anymore, at least not for more than a minute or two at a time. I just don't have the time b/c of school and other things. We'll shoot the breeze plenty at HOBO, though.

Still looking forward to this. Never teamed with ZSS, but my curse was broken by a low turnout tournament, so here's to hoping we ****.

Esca

Smash Champion
Inui, I'm not gonna quit. I had a change of heart. It's time to enter the time chamber.

LOL PhantomX you're right, you're gonna **** that 4th place spot up.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
:urg:

I broke your Green Game and Watch prophecy, I can break this one too!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Don't take offense, Alex. I don't really talk to anyone on AIM anymore, at least not for more than a minute or two at a time. I just don't have the time b/c of Dragon Age Origins.
Fixed! :p

10fixes

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
:urg:

I broke your Green Game and Watch prophecy, I can break this one too!
For the record, it was blue.

Speaking of Green G&W. I really want the hack that makes all of the G&W colors glow. I really want to play with bright lime minty fresh green G&W!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom