• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 21: meta is legal=december 12th=BRING FULL SETUP(wii/tv/ssbb) for a FREE drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esca

Smash Champion
I really, really want to do nasty things to Esca. He's probably one of my favorite smashers and **** near the coolest. That guy has an amazing Pit, and I'd probably be his best friend if he lived up here, in the land of the killers. This is Fogo in the building, and I love Esca.
I'm sigging this!

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
ADHD
DOJO
RAZER
GNES
JIMBO
JEREMY FIEFER.

Top 5 in order
You cant be sleeping on Samboner like that. I am willing to bet 10$ + a brand new gamecube controller than sam gets top 8. ANYBODY?

Ok gnes, it's a wrap. :)
I like your texas slang sir...

Edit: I "KNOW" TX can defend itself.
Tell them trela. They dont hear you. TX has ALWAYS defending itself until (M2k) came. We was cought off guard. Wont happen again. Dojo/Gnes/Razer just turned super sayian 2 and if we need backup. We can always call Roy R for the war. I predict TX will take top 5. OOS will get 3 or 4th place and thats being nice:lick: (No offense).

Money Matches:

Heytallman: We can run it back again. I (2 stocked) you the last time and I came out of retirement for that. No JOHNS. Bring my $$$

Player 4: You know what time it is. Before the tournament on livestream, we can run our match. Be ready. Imma "body" both of yall a$$e$ for FRAY...

The Truth...

Smash Apprentice
Psh...there's so many responses to this but i'll only say this.

Not only will I outplace him in teams(LOL DURRRR), but also in singles.

And me/NL are not that far behind, we just have more minor flaws than he does.

LOL you maybe are not that far behind, because your diddy is ****. NL on the other hand plays with too many characters his diddy as not as good as it was. He lost to anti's meta knight on FD... Diddy+FD... lose to metaknight??? hell no. ADHD doesn't lose to any meta besides m2k as it is, he DEFINITELY wouldn't lose to a MK on his best stage. I DARE any mk take ADHD to FD and take a game off in brackets. $100 sidebets anyone?

That's why anti goes snake anyway against ADHD. Oh and i predict ADHD will beat razer but games will be much closer cause of gnes practice. Dojo vs ADHD is gonna be crazy. As much as **** dojo is he aint never seen a diddy like this! but im not gonna call bets on that because im not as confident as inui in ADHD beating Dojo.

I think he's underestimating dojo he is arguably 2nd best mk after all. Also dojo for some strange reason does way better on his home turf. Too close to call imo

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
its been settled. kosmos ***** diddys. CASE CLOSED! So who is getting snakeeee from airport?

Gnes

Smash Master
UltimateRazer713 (10:27:08 PM): bag dem hoes
Jgarm007 (10:27:12 PM): WOW
Jgarm007 (10:27:16 PM): HANSON IS BACK
UltimateRazer713 (10:27:16 PM): while u wait
UltimateRazer713 (10:27:25 PM): i feel him inside me

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
wyatt is stayin with gnes. i assume snakeee is with jerm. ill house myself.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Ice you like killing jokes don't you?

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Nah man I thought it added on to the joke. You seem like the killer right now. If you need a moment go grab a twix.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So now you like killing and stealing?

*sigh*

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Yeah man I'm on that Assassin's Creed. You can start calling me "Ezio Auditore da Firenze".
Grazie mille! (waves hand like a typically Italian person)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
*walks away slowly*

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
No, I'm on a chair.

And I'm using my computer.

Gnes

Smash Master
And im sure Wyatt would like to play would more than just me lol. I'll see what i can do about housing, see if me and him can stay with the cool kids.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
See anti gets it, sam is like the pandora's box of untapped potential... And he's still better than all of us.
That's my Wi-Fi son #1, Jump is #2.

btw is Jumpman going to be at this i wanna see Jump vs Sam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom