• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 21: meta is legal=december 12th=BRING FULL SETUP(wii/tv/ssbb) for a FREE drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnes

Smash Master
no offense to gnes or razer but adhd will win. its just the way it is. me and lee martin will win low tier teams
I remember when people said mike would come down and win...hahaha i cant wait. Posts like this make me so hype.

Whats really gonna be funny is when he loses to samboner, well not really, because samboner is the greatest player of ALL TIME...OF ALL TIME!!!

Also, i just notified Wyatt that i'll be picking him up from the airport. Jerm/random person we'll need to pick up Snakee.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
mikeHAZE isn't and never was in ADHD's league. I didn't think mikeHAZE would win in TX. I'm certain ADHD will take 2nd at worst. ADHD, Mew2King, Ally, Anti = the four best players out there. Nobody else can say they are in that group right now. There are people close to it, like Dojo, Atomsk, Tyrant, Lain, etc...but definitely not in it.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
trev admits he isnt in their league and that he sucks now lol

beyond that i am not getting into that argument cause i feel like ppl should just have fun

Snakeee

Smash Master
I hate when people act like victories are set in stone :( . I don't care how consistent it is at the top, other people can win as well. :)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
daaaaaaang gnes i forgot about the mike haze ordeal....hmmmmm. btw, gnes please go to u of h tomorrow. smash fest!

ill be takin sam to this one and i hope he can STILL place top 4.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
ADHD is ****, he destroys MKs and whatever else. Only me, M2K and Anti and a few others (like Shadow's wario) have a chance against him. I'd come to this but I guess I'll just go to Whobo 2.

Esca

Smash Champion
I could beat ADHD in tourney.

It will take 8 minutes, but I know I can. As long as I don't touch the stage, nothing can happen to me. :)

I beat he won't get top 2.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
ADHD is ****, he destroys MKs and whatever else. Only me, M2K and Anti and a few others (like Shadow's wario) have a chance against him. I'd come to this but I guess I'll just go to Whobo 2.
You could come to both ally =]

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Give me ADHD first round please :).

I've got secrets.

Time to use them :). Gnes saw some :p.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Dang... ADHD has trouble with Shadow's Wario? Give him to me, wanna see how I fare >: )

It's easier to camp back when I can eat the things he throws, haha.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
That's awful unfair seeding, lulz.

GL considering he beat Meep and Lain the last time he played them.
I don't actually want him first round lol but I would like to play him in tournament. Just hyping.

And I'm well aware he beat Meep and Lain trust me. Nothing is certain though and everyone here plays better on home turf.

You'll see.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Dang... ADHD has trouble with Shadow's Wario? Give him to me, wanna see how I fare >: )

It's easier to camp back when I can eat the things he throws, haha.
Ok, I accept CY and Inui.
I don't actually want him first round lol but I would like to play him in tournament. Just hyping.

And I'm well aware he beat Meep and Lain trust me. Nothing is certain though and everyone here plays better on home turf.

You'll see.

Good luck, but I'm very confident in Wyatt.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

Good luck, but I'm very confident in Wyatt.
Oh, I'm confident he will do fine I just think you'll be surprised how much better we seem to play when people are here haha.

I wouldn't put money on anyone winning the tournament.

Well..maybe Dojo lol but I'm biased as hell :p.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So who am I teaming with for this?

My last two teams placings were 4th at No Koast with Lain and 2nd at Hobo 20 with PX.

Gogogo.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm not so positive.
And it's not because who's coming.
It's because SOMEONE has to be negative for the sake of being negative.

;P

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's low tier hierarchy, Xyro:

Espy's Sonic = Xyro's Samus > Ike > All low tier players from Texas

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Im gonna admit that you are better than me. Sonics just beats samus. its the way it is.

just had a talk with dojo, he will beat adhd. Hes been listening to EYE OF THE TIGER and FINAL COUNT DOWN.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Im gonna admit that you are better than me. Sonics just beats samus. its the way it is.
I'll only concede that Sonic does hurt Samus pretty hard.

You're an incredibly smart player, don't forget that. If Sonic didn't hurt Samus so bad, the results would easily be different.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
lololol I'm sure you know (speaking Spanish as well and all) how much it doesn't make sense. I can't wait for this HOBO, I'm giving a Vorgy bj to anyone from Texas who gets 1st. :)

Snakeee can get second because I love him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom