• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 18: R.I.P metaknight=Meta banned(Full results up!!!!! Pics/vids coming soon!!)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
He was infracted for trolling.

Keep this discussion on Hobo18 please, not a mk debate.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
SA (Me and JUJ) are still coming. :)

Zigsta, don't forget to bring your pokemon.

CHIBO: Hey if your coming to WHOBO2 then bring Red Bandit with you. :)

Xyro, are you still in need of setup's?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Probably trela.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
<3 kates. If gnes and phantom meet inui and zac in grand finals I don't know who will win.

Hopefully I can pull an upset :).

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I hope there are a lot of upsets. They usually make things more exciting (save a few of us).

And lol @ Snake Eater comments.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
All TVs will be brawl at first( i expect 80+). Melee will only have 2 tvs untill i start the melee event. if you dont want your tv to have brawl on it, dont bring your tv.
I assumed that since I didn't see melee on the front page when I looked, that you were not having a melee event. I thought I was going to have to join the Brawl one, but now....YAY! You can use my tv for Brawl, but do us melee players really just have to sit around and wait or will I have to just play some Brawl in the meantime? I don't mind playing Brawl, but I feel like I'm so behind in the times.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I assumed that since I didn't see melee on the front page when I looked, that you were not having a melee event. I thought I was going to have to join the Brawl one, but now....YAY! You can use my tv for Brawl, but do us melee players really just have to sit around and wait or will I have to just play some Brawl in the meantime? I don't mind playing Brawl, but I feel like I'm so behind in the times.
no matter how many tvs we have, only 2 will be for melee. ONCE the melee tourney starts(if we have time) then i will open up about 4-5 more for you melee guys. But no matter what, 2 melee set-ups will be open at all times.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Lee martin and dphat have it in the bag already. Just really want to see phantom on livestream in doubles please
ill try to watch most of the livestream so make it fun

Gea

Smash Master
HAHAHA Oh Wow. Chibo gets major props from me.

I'm excited. I get to see Cyphus. *giddy*

Oh and I'll go on and say a good luck to everyone and I hope everyone has a good time. :)

Smoom77

Smash Master
I hope I can get all my MMs done. I have:

Inui (ike) $1
Broly (marth) $1
Champ (TL) $1
DPhat (MK) $1
KRD (Wolf) $1
UltRazar (Snake) $1
Gea (Ganon) (No CG) $1
Esca (Pit) $1
Xyro (Samus) $5