• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 18: just for Dojo and Inui=9-5-09=BRING FULL SET-UP (wii/tv/ssbb) !!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I heard that I was doing well in teams at HOBO 17 but that my partner held me back, or something. If we end up teaming at HOBO 18, I'll do my best not to let you down :D
LOL, i held you back? seriously? Did you say that or did someone else?

edit: nevermind Esca said it that explains EVERYTHING. carry on yall

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
I still need housing for 2. We'll be arriving Friday night around 10:00ish and if we do the lock in, we'll need to stay Sunday night as well so we don't have to drive 8 hours on no sleep. SOMEONE GET BACK TO ME!!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Yo, Jerm, I want to MM you too. instead of the friendlies I figure a hardcore set will give me a better understanding of the TL matchup.

I think I'm gonna make all my MMs 3/5.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
You probably won't be having a Melee side event this time, right Alle....I mean, Xyro? Cuz PZ is too small? Or is it, I don't know much about the new one.

I'd enter the Brawl tournament if there was at least a couple setups for melee :D
It's probably been close to a year since I've played this game seriously, but my Yoshi isn't too rusty.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Updates on my surgery:

It lasted about 5 hours. My cheeks and chin are super swollen and partially numb. It should be mostly gone by tomorrow if according to plan. My lips are all cut and it's hard to move my mouth around. :(

I've been living off of water, gatorade, juices and milk since Wednesday. I think I'm able to start eating **** like mashed potatoes and Jello and **** tonight. I get nothing but mushy foods for the next 6 weeks...

I have a straw stuck in each nostril to clear out blood and mucus so I can breathe. I get one out tomorrow and if I'm breathing correctly get the other out Monday. I'll probably miss my first day of college, lmao.

I'm not in alot of pain thank God. Just alot of discomfort and ****. :\ I'm not sure I'll make it to Hobo 18, but we'll see how my recovery goes along over the next few days.

Tty guys later.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Updates on my surgery:

It lasted about 5 hours. My cheeks and chin are super swollen and partially numb. It should be mostly gone by tomorrow if according to plan. My lips are all cut and it's hard to move my mouth around. :(

I've been living off of water, gatorade, juices and milk since Wednesday. I think I'm able to start eating **** like mashed potatoes and Jello and **** tonight. I get nothing but mushy foods for the next 6 weeks...

I have a straw stuck in each nostril to clear out blood and mucus so I can breathe. I get one out tomorrow and if I'm breathing correctly get the other out Monday. I'll probably miss my first day of college, lmao.

I'm not in alot of pain thank God. Just alot of discomfort and ****. :\ I'm not sure I'll make it to Hobo 18, but we'll see how my recovery goes along over the next few days.

Tty guys later.
Get better soon my friend.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Updates on my surgery:

Tty guys later.
As strange as it'd sound at the moment, I'd kill to be in this situation right now.

TGM

Smash Lord
Seiya=(281)-935-3313
DugFinn=(832)-472-7165
Esca=(409)-673-1166
HeyTallMan=(281) 857-9075

All ooz/oon/ooc!!!! Please contact these people for housing. please!!!! Please tale care of this asap because housing WILL fill up very very very fast. Get off of your *** and MOVE!!!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Poor Dojo. If you aren't able to make it, I'll win teams for you =)
Mochiron!

Updates on my surgery:

Tty guys later.
Wow. What exactly happened to you? I've been away for a few days, so I missed something...

Get well soon, buddy!

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Everyone!!! Money match me.

LOL, I'm thinking about choosing my characters for tourney matches by putting each one of them on a piece of paper and into a hat, and then drawing one out before each match. :)

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
Are any San Antonio players going who can give a ride to maybe four player? We can bring party favors....

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Broly do you want to do 5$ or 10$ snake vs marth? I'm not very confident in Ike right now since i haven't been practicing but next time we meet up I'll do another Ike vs marth.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
son of a... well me and duffman we're planning to do the low tier teams MM vs you and xyro inui is that good enough?

Although if my other MMs go well I'll probably do it, or if I just feel like pissing money away lol.

I'll play you though UTD seeing as luis is mming razer... We're going to have to practice a lot luis we should have a super omega smashfest (by el paso standards) and a mini tournament winner take all to get some intense matches going

Broly

Smash Lord
ill do a 5 arturo. i got so many mm this hobo n i dont wanna go crazy if lose alot. lol

so far i got...

Brawl- PX 5, Arturo 5, Bear 10, furious 5 maybe, inui 5 or 10 i dont remember, smoom 1, kingdom 1, Tree 1, crews with el paso 10, and i wanna mm trela 5.

Melee- Tree 1, Hylian 1 or 5, Syba 5.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Duffman = Luis?

Oh and don't worry Mr. Burrito, I always lose MMs. I've only won one (that wasn't duelist) in the history of my smash career. It was against Praxis and I got a judgment game 3 last stock...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom