• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 18: just for Dojo and Inui=9-5-09=BRING FULL SET-UP (wii/tv/ssbb) !!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
yo im lookin for a teammate that dosent suck balls and thats pretty good at teams. i play G&W. who wanna team with me?

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
I think El Paso might make it after all!! Dont worry we dont need housing and all that. Doesn't a RVG vs El Paso 4 v 4 or 5 v 5 crew battle sound good? Battle for the true TX border city ;)

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Gness we need to have some drinks after the tourney

Broly: if you want to be snake lol... Trying to work more on that match up. Ill come up to you if i do decide MM you.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Inui: $20 MM? My IC's vs your anything 3/5.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
By the way, I'm confirmed as well as my friend. So we'll definitely need housing on Friday night and possibly Sunday night. Depends if we wanna drive back 8 hours after staying up all night at the lock-in. By the way Xyro, I'll mm you low tier. Your Samus ain't got nothin' on my Yoshi.

error13

Smash Journeyman
i'm probably gonna need a parter for this
anyone interested, you guys already know
i play a lot of characters... but in teams

i mainly use, ddd, diddy, wario, pit, zss, or MK.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Crap I'm watching this!

Can't wait for this tournament!!! =D
Please since you did not watch my matches at 17 :(

Duffman dont tease me like hanson did.
I am 21 we could drive less than a mile and buy whatever the **** we want. PS i am ****ing wasted at the moment. I think this means El paso is confirmed too YEAYAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
ill mm any and all low tier
how about 10$ Ike vs samus? We might as well do this since our cinnamon match will never get done on the count of me not wanting to do it early and you not wanting to do it late :laugh:

edit: broly I might MM you again if I'm feeling hyped during the tourney. I'll tell you later on when i get more hyped XD

shlike

Smash Ace
By the way, I'm confirmed as well as my friend. So we'll definitely need housing on Friday night and possibly Sunday night. Depends if we wanna drive back 8 hours after staying up all night at the lock-in. By the way Xyro, I'll mm you low tier. Your Samus ain't got nothin' on my Yoshi.
now we can play in person instead of laggy wifi :)

and we can mm if you want

zss vs yoshi

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Xyro, My Link your Samus $1
Accepted!!!!

By the way Xyro, I'll mm you low tier. Your Samus ain't got nothin' on my Yoshi.
You DO know i caused the extinction of the dinosaurs right? Accepted

how about 10$ Ike vs samus? We might as well do this since our cinnamon match will never get done on the count of me not wanting to do it early and you not wanting to do it late :laugh:
Lets make it a 5$ cinnamon MM ike vs samus. Accepted

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Lets make it a 5$ cinnamon MM ike vs samus. Accepted
DUDE, you still haven't eaten your cinnamon from LAST year when he was here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom