• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 17: R.I.P metaknight=Meta banned!!!!! (FULL RESULTS and PICS on first page)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
The one on the left or the right? You weren't clear and I'm not the type of person to just assume others' implications.
Obviously I am talking about DugFinn...

Why would some random boy be the most gorgeous person in the world, especially when standing next to a goddess? :confused:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
**** Inui for real or you just trying to pull a joke?
My sister and her husband who is like one of my best friends live there.

The Texas Smash scene is incredibly awesome. Out of the important people that actually matter (hosts, top players), I can't name any I dislike...in fact, I pretty much adore them all.

DugFinn is there.

It's a conservative state, and I'm growing tired of living in liberal land in the northeast.

Pending a few things happen...there is a strong possibility that I'd move to Texas in the near future.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
People quit in Houston and then everyone wants to move here...

<3 everyone. :)

Vorguen

Smash Champion
13: Vorguen - i learned alot from that match, i wont let it happen again!!! great games though!
Shuz, I'm sorry that I had to play so defensive against you, you're just such a good player and you forced me to. You were reading all of my rolls and dodges it was so crazy. I learned a lot from your match too man, and I was sweating balls!

Next time lets definitely get some friendlies in man, playing against you was so intense.

<3

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I never said I was quitting, I was referring to the large number of people that are deciding to quit as of late.

Also, that's a reference to some silly inside joke. I'm the target of everyone's jokes, but I do little to fight back. Hence my statement that I secretly hate everyone. ;)

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
SHOUTOUTS:

1: UltimateRazer (snake): I learned how to camp from watching you in COD4. Thanks.
2: Gnes (diddy): From Diddy main to Diddy main you repped hard. Just realized you almost pulled a FLIPHOP version of Hobo 12, taking out the big names, but you didn't seal the deal. :dizzy:
3: Dojo (diddy/kirby): You ***** me, I will learn my mistakes argh. Still great to see you drive so far to get here.
4: Fliphop (diddy): I will always **** in this game. Good Job
5: Lee Martin (lucario): Our matches were intense. Comon, brinstar, Lucario 140% Uair at my 70% someone surviving into a backthrow to win. We need to face again, our sets are too intense.
5: mikeHaze GBD (marth): I'll bring 50 dollars to a INDOOR Sonic and try your magic. Fun guy. Not sure why you're scared of a video screened Drive-Thru teller.
7: UTDZac (GW): We never F'n Face
7: Bwett (yoshi/ddd): I hope I taught you stuff, best thing to do is watch Gnes or me play Diddy.
9: Roy (marth): Still sexy as ever. Why no friendlies?
9: Melee1 (IC): Our first match was so random, not sure how I managed to not get chaingrabbed the whole match. Try to lose the shakey hands and you'll be set!
9: T-Rex (snake): Don't kill me
9: Jerm (toon link): F your doll. We didn't play either wahhh :(
13: Broly (marth/falco): You repped hard with marth. WHERE DID FALCO COME FROM.
13: Ice (snake): Wifi please :D. I thought I was going to face you.
13: Vorguen (snake): I love toad. FLIPWHOPPER?
13: Trela (lucario):I love you digimon hat.
17: Hylian (IC): Thanks for the tips we need to play duliest or something.
17: RT (lucario): Good stuff running brackets and stuff... Shut up
17: Infinity (wario/kirby/diddy/gw): So many secondaries only one person. OKAY GNES?
17: Error (IC/olimar): Hi we should play.
17: Shuz (kirby/wolf): Dude THAT AIN'T LAIN hahahah
17: CY (wario): WE WILL NEVER FACE EACH OTHER.
17: Ozz (falco): Dude my favorite non diddy matches are with you. COMON GANON FALCO.. SHUT UP
17: furiousduffman (gw/falco/wario):Good stuff in teams I so messed up after that spike I did.
25: Xyro (samus): Look at you I shaved my face, you wear contacts.. AWKWARD
25: LJ: Hi
25: Mr. 3000 (sonic/ddd): It's always fun seeing you and T-rex. Did you do pokeman?
25: TakeUrLife (marth): Takesomenotes SON hahaa. You need the hairstyle to dominate k?
25: Magik (pkmn T): Your squirtle squirted on me. >_<
25: Andilex (diddy): Crap I just realized I didn't give you any diddy tips. Where you from?
25: Esca (luigi/pit): Dood represent that pit/weegee.
25: Bored (ike): Did I face you in teams if so, good stuff
33: Bluejay (marth): WHAT THAT AINT MARIO?
33: Cake (olimar/wario): We never face either... stop avoding me
33: Auturito Burrito: I never really met you but Hi.
33: Poptop (wario): Sorry no friendlies I was set in the prize money had to get my head straight.
33: FakeGeorge (gw): Teams were sick
33: Light (shiek/rob): My bad for no friendlies, dont be mad k?
33: Tetsuya (marth): I don't remember seeing you.. Hi
33: Blaine (samus): Good stuff getting out of pools,
33: Zori (olimar/left early): Where'd you go. GREAT STUFF IN TEAMS FROM LOSING FIRST ROUND INTO GETTING 9TH. Almost did a Mango. You owe me money btw. LETS DO AIB TEAMS K

41-100 are the players who failed to make it out of pools

JS: Good stuff in pools man, sorry you couldn't get out of pools, but it makes you stronger as a player to become better and try your best at the fullest in pools.
DWG: You and your brother got heart. It took forever to kill yoshi. STOP DASH ATTACKING
Panda: Haha dude, PS1 wasn't your friend with mario. Good stuff
Champ: GIMME YO MONEY SON. ahah Great stuff at the tourney, we'll definitely play sometime.
Tallman: Good stuff hosting the Pokeman tourney. We shall hang out at UH sometime. I'll give you tips for classes since you're in year 2 of CHEM-E. IIRC you're taking Chemical Process, Engineering Math, Organic Chemistry, Computing for Engineers. DAYMM. School first man, cause this is a make or break semester.
Anybody else I forgot I </3 you

Ps. I might continue to go to Hobo, depending how bad my classes are.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
The results would have been more interesting with metaknight in all honesty. All this special tournament did for singles was hold back dojo and infinity. I don't see any change whatsoever.
Yeah, I agree.

Ban Diddy Lol
lol

This is Doj.

Allan Hobo 10 had 118 players without any out of state attendance. That was your largest. Hobo 11 attracted oos and gathered over 110 players again. Your previous hobo's had large numbers as well. Minus Hobo 14 and 15 your tournaments have been just as large over time. Your results haven't increased that much. You just had a ****load of hype for this one so it was larger, naturally. Stop making everything so **** biased.
Allan, I love you, but...

qft

QUIVO

Smash Master
1: UltimateRazer (snake) - Good **** with first! Your Snake is too good. You ***** me in our friendlies : (
2: Gnes (diddy) - Gnes! Youre sooo good. I'm coming back for you next time i visit.
3: Dojo (diddy/kirby) - Good seeing you again man! Good **** getting 3rd with characters you don't even main lol
4: Fliphop (diddy) - Your diddy was good! Our MM was a lot fun, it was nice meeting you man.
5: Lee Martin (lucario) - It was a lot of fun playing TL dittos with you, and thanks for the doubles friendlies. You were too cool lol
5: mikeHaze GBD (marth) - Good **** man, Your marth was good. Nice meeting you, hopefully I'll see you again sometime
7: UTDZac (GW) - We never got to finish our friendly : ( Our doubles friendlies were good though. I swear though, you have to be cheating to get so many nines..
7: Bwett (yoshi/ddd) - I wanna friendly you more next time! Especially your Yoshi. Good **** beating us in teams, you guys were good. It was really nice meeting you too, definitely one of the chillest smashers lol.
9: Roy (marth) - We didn't get to MM/friendly : / We're destined to never play again.
9: Melee1 (IC)- Our doubles set was too close. Good ****!
9: Jerm (toon link) - Thanks for the rides and ****! Your TL is too good, and it was nice teaming with you. Good **** btw.
13: Broly (marth/falco) - Ah, our doubles match was a lot of fun. I wish I couldve playe dyou
13: Ice (snake) - GGs in our doubles match, I was so nervous when it was just the two of us at high percent.
13: Trela (lucario) - We never got to play : /
17: Hylian (IC) - Never got to play you either : /
17: RT (lucario)- Your Lucario is so fun to play against. I saw you game 1 of you and UTD Zac, good ****! As always, it was good seeing you again.
17: Infinity (wario/kirby/diddy/gw) - Nice meeting you man. I wish we couldve played
17: Error (IC/olimar) - You guys were too good in teams.
17: Shuz (kirby/wolf) - Good **** beating us man!
17: Ozz (falco) - GGs at the small tournies Ozz. I hate Falco : /
25: Xyro (samus) - Good seeing you again man! Good **** on the tournament too. I wish i could've entered singles : /
25: TakeUrLife (marth) - Your Marth was good. Fun friendlies.
25: Esca (luigi/pit) - I only got to play you at Gea's, but your pit was good. Next time we'll play TL vs pit
33: Bluejay (marth) - Good seeing you again man! I wish you'd stay Mario though, but I get why you play Marth now. It was fun playing you, I hope you have fun in the Marines
33: Poptop (wario) - We only got one friendly the entire trip i was down there : /
33: Light (shiek/rob) - Nice meeting you man, we met, but never got to play
33: Zori (olimar/left early)- I wish we could've played : (

Gea: Thanks for trying to help me with textures, but it still doesnt work : ( It was a lot of fun playing you and stuff though
Kown: I hate you. That is all. lol. What the hell at you touching/tickling me when i was talking to that girl? Mad homo

I had a lot of fun playing with people in Houston. I wish I could've gotten more friendlies at the tournament though : (

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
AirbrushKing Shoutouts!

Thank you to everybody that attended Hobo 17 and Tys 3. We made history and made it EPIC. I put alot of hard work into getting funplex as the future venue for all Hobo's and Tys's. Next Hobo/Tys will feature bigger and better events. Hope all the international players had fun and come back soon. :]

(((Brawl Champions)))​

(((Melee Champions)))​

(((International Players)))

ANTi_

Smash Hero
1: UltimateRazer (snake) - GJ you still suck though :)
2: Gnes (diddy) - Should of beat that noob who got 1st
3: Dojo (diddy/kirby) - Be beating MikeHAZE with diddy gj
4: Fliphop (diddy) - Lets play COD
5: Lee Martin (lucario) - Dang mah doo get ready for SNES
5: mikeHaze GBD (marth) - My son is freed from the cursing demons.
7: UTDZac (GW) - This is the real doubles god.
7: Bwett (yoshi/ddd) - YOSHIII
9: Roy (marth) - Not bad not bad
9: Melee1 (IC) - You better not be placing 9th when you can infinite
9: T-Rex (snake) - Dinosaur
9: Jerm (toon link) - Never knew you were black
13: Broly (marth/falco) - Lol gj beating Hylian, i used that to get him mad.

33rd: Hylian

Dojo

Smash Champion
UltimateRazer - Good **** as always you ***. Idk why the **** you are so good. And still so young. I'd kill for your talent. But keep repping hard. Texas needs you. I'm so glad I've become such good friends with you. All the **** we've already been through together. And still so much more to come. I'll see you soon little brother.

Gnes - Dang. I don't know what to say really. You are amazing, and I love hanging around you. Your diddy seriously goes too hard. I love it. And you. I couldn't figure out what to do after you adapted lol. I was like "**** I'm screwed." You're gonna get that little **** one day. ;) Keep working for it bro. <3

Fliphop - Haha got you. :) I love you man. Keep it up. And don't quit out. You still have alot of potential and can keep pushing. There's no reason to give out now unless you really have to get real life stuff done. Otherwise keep playing. For me baby. ;)

Lee Martin - I'm so glad you came haha. Good times as always. Your DI is too ****ing pro. Your Melee skill is too ****ing pro. YOU are too ****ing pro. I don't even know haha. <3 you Lee.

MikeHaze - You are too cool bro. Good matches in tourney and our money match. Stuff was epic as ****. It was cool chilling with you at IHOP. Come back to Texas anytime. <3

Zac - I'm sorry I didn't let you go on lol. I felt really bad afterwards. If that ever happens again. I promise you I'll let you take him. It's gotta happen someday. It was great seeing you again as usual. Stop ****ing judgementing me though... demon. :] Love you Zac.

Bwett - **** Billy becoming super pro. :) I like. Your Diddy is getting really good. No joke. Get it ready for Oh Snap. Wreck some ****ty Oklahomans. xD See you soon bro. <3

Roy - Roy ****ing R. :D It was great seeing you again. It's insane how good you still are after not playing in soo long. I had fun chilling and talking with you. Take it easy bro. And come back. Pleasee. :)

Jerm - Haha I'm sorry bro. I didn't have any intention on running the time when the match started. But as it started going I saw the opportunity and said **** it. Out of the Toon Links I've played you still give me the most trouble. That's saying something. ;)

But you'll still never ever EVER beat me. <3
No Toon Link will.

Broly - Dude... ever since the Melee days, you've always been an inspiration to me. To do what you are able to do in your condition is legendary. To do it with such a light heart and being such an awesome guy on top of it all makes you one of the most legit smashers this world will ever know. I thank you for being such a badass. Keep giving it your all bro. <3

Ice - I love you dawg. :) I was so happy you came. If only Fogo would've come. Coulda been a reunion. Lol it will be a big reunion at Oh Snap though so you need to go. Don't miss it **** it. I still can't believe you've never even heard of Schlitterbahn. Wtf? Lol. See you soon bro. <3333

Hylian - Carl Gilligan the 4th with 2 *****es and a 4cm dialated butthole. LMAOOOO I don't know where he gets that ****. I love you Jordan. Thank you for always supporting me everywhere we go. Had you not helped me out in Melee I would've gotten 3-0'd lol. I shouldn't of gone down there. xDD But thank you so much for being such an excellent friend. I wouldn't ever get as far as I have if it wasn't for you.

Infinity - Haha I had a ****load of fun dude. Our team actually worked alot better than I expected. xD Good times as always. Go get yourself married you *******. <3

Shuz - SHUZ! Dude I'm so happy you came. I missed you. You have to stay in the scene. You're too ****ing awesome to leave us. And you and Billy were going ape**** on everybody in teams. Stay with us and keep it up. You're awesome and I love you. <3

Ozz - I really wish you wouldn't quit. You have the potential to do really well. You had me scared ****less our whole set. You seemed kind of down right after our set. Just be more light hearted about it and you'll find yourself having more fun. You're a cool guy. :)

Cloud - Dude our matches in Melee were so epic. Lol I was so nervous the whole time. But it was amazing fun. Maybe some day we'll get to do it again. <3

Sybawave - Lol that shine was soooo gay. xD But it's all fair. Had Hylian not helped me and calmed me down, you probably would of 3-0'd me. Good stuff, I had alot of fun.

Xyro - Stop twisting **** up you *******. This was my 3rd tourney with Diddy. I didn't use Marth at all at Hobo 12. Of course I didn't hate the tourney all my friends were there. This wasn't your largest tournament. You're not attracting more people with no MK you're just hyping the **** out of it more by promising OOS 150 dollars more and gay **** like that. I hate you.

In all honesty I love you to death, and in my heart you and Alex Strife are the two best TO's around right now. You get all your **** done on time and make sure everybody is happy. You're a very awesome guy and Texas wouldn't be half of what it is without you and HOBO's. So for that, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Tyson - I'm so glad you came. I still feel so blessed you moved to San Angelo the semester you did. I made such an amazing friend in such a short time and I'll never stop being thankful for that. Sorry about the whole getting you there crap. I would've gotten you myself had I driven. It was great to see you again. Know I'll always be here for you. Whatever whenever. I know it's harder for you now because you can't play us anymore. But I know you still have it in you to go far. Take it easy and hopefully I'll see you soon. I <3 you bro.

Cake - My brother. We've been through so much together even outside of smash it's ridiculous. I'm really glad you've stuck with me this long and I hope you continue to. The reason I push you so hard and tell you **** like "You don't want it badly enough" is because I KNOW you have the potential to be a top player. Everybody does. I've seen it in you from time to time where you flat out amaze me. I want you to be all that you can be if you want it badly enough, and I know you can move to the top. I love you bro and I'll always be around for whatever. You know that. <3

This tournament was fun no doubt. It drained me though. It was so hard. I hadn't even played since Genesis. :\ I had a ****load of fun seeing everybody again though and MK ban or not I'll always come to the Hobo series. This scene is too amazing and me winning or not isn't going to stop me from coming. ;)

<3 you all and see you all in Oklahoma. :D

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
SHOUTOUTS:
DWG: You and your brother got heart. It took forever to kill yoshi. STOP DASH ATTACKING

Champ: GIMME YO MONEY SON. ahah Great stuff at the tourney, we'll definitely play sometime.

Ps. I might continue to go to Hobo, depending how bad my classes are.
Lol, thanks for the compliment. Yea for not ever playing or knowing any techs his Yoshi is insane. But, he is soooooo stubborn, you shoulda told him that in person.

As for me, ****!!!!

I wanted to be in your pool but Gea wouldn't let me switch, I had to be in RoyR's (The R stands for ****). Man, you hustled me outta my 6 dollars lol. I ***** your Snake the other day I swear I did, only for you to pwn me at Hobo. <_<

I want an mm rematch but this time with our mains, Yea I said it!

Yea man, if you can ever come back over I would love to kill your Diddy. I'm working Wario so one day we could prob team up if you like. Other than that hope to see you sometime soon!

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Lol, Flip is known to sandbag in friendlies, but its all good. Wario is good secondary for TL I think. Don't quote me on that. I'll coem down next week to play sometime.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Inui, don't hate on Trela. He's as young as Razer! :(

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
FINE THEN I WON'T QUOTE YOU GEEZ!!!!! jk

Ummmm, I don't think next week is good. I start football practice, if you do come I think it would either have to be a friday or a weekend. I'm not sure about if we do or don't practice on Fridays.

EDIT: RT IS A PEDOPHILE!!!!

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
1: UltimateRazer (snake) Nice getting first again! You **** too hard razer.
2: Gnes (diddy) Nice seeing you again! Your diddy is too good!
3: Dojo (diddy/kirby) Psh, you dont need metaknight to **** everyone. In your match with Mikehaze i swear I pee'd in my pants. Awesome job
4: Fliphop (diddy) Didn't talk to you, but another great diddy.:)
5: Lee Martin (lucario) It was super cool getting to hang out with you again. Next time I'm in louisiana I'll be sure to call you -_- p.s. have my babies.
5: mikeHaze GBD (marth) It was really nice meeting you! You seem really chill and cool. Even though you scared the **** out of me when you were playing Hylian. LOL
7: UTDZac (GW) omg zac, too good. so crazy. too good at duelist!
7: Bwett (yoshi/ddd) METAKNIGHTTT. Haha, I laughed everytime you said that. Awesome job doing so well. I cant wait to see your diddy **** as hard as your yoshi!
9: Melee1 (IC) Good job :)
9: T-Rex (snake) It was nice meeting you!
13: Broly (marth/falco) your marth is too good!
13: Ice (snake) hey dawg. lolol. I just wanna thank you for supporting me in pools, that last match i didnt feel as frustrated and I felt like I did much better.
13: Vorguen (snake) Good seeing you again Vorgy :p I dont think we have played yet. next time we gotta play!
13: Trela (lucario) Good matches in pools, you wrecked me hard. lol
17: Hylian (IC) nice seeing you again, didnt get to play you this time!
17: Infinity (wario/kirby/diddy/gw) Thanks for driving us! Even though it was really hot, It was cool xD
17: Shuz (kirby/wolf) awesome job doing so well, after not being active! you are too cool
25: Xyro (samus) thanks for holding such an awesome tournament!
25: Mr. 3000 (sonic/ddd) it was nice meeting you! I hope we can play some in the future
25: Bored (ike) bored awesome job! keep it up!
33: Cake (olimar/wario) I had alot of fun playing your olimar in pools! I cant believe I scared you lol. I hope to play you again soon!
33: Auturito Burrito Nice to meet you! But you had a horrible shirt. :p
33: Light (shiek/rob) good hanging out with you again, stop looking at my text messages...
Batto - I'm glad you were at this! It was cool hanging out with you. You're super chill. And I know you were just kidding xD
Jnig - Nice talking to you. Lets play soon! Either in tx or in la!
SHILKE-I HATE YOU. YOU SHOULD HAVE CAME TO THIS.

If I forgot anyone I'm sorry. :)

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
Kates, we played like 4 matches in FS6 remember?!?!!!!!!

HOBO 18 are you coming? Shlike is coming too, and we can **** his ZSS haha.
****, we did? LOL I remember now. Sorry Vorgy! xD

I really want to go to Hobo18. Depending on when it is!

Popertop

Smash Champion
I'm not really gonna do shoutouts, except for a couple apologies I have to make.

I'm sorry, but for some reason this game brings out the worst in me. I said some things I shouldn't have said and I'm sorry. I kinda played ****ty, but I didn't actually sleep at all the night before, but w/e.

Error: Sorry about the trash talk and ****, you are a chill guy and don't deserve that kind of disrespect. I personally thought our set was gay, and I didn't gimp you when I had the chance, I dunno what happend, I wasn't thinking at all I kinda blanked out. Shoulda won that first match though. But whatever, I'm just really mad that my last tourney I performed so bad. I'm sure you can understand, but I'm still really sorry about it.

RT: those matches were dumb lol. winner had to play Roy so that was pretty gay bracket-wise, but whatever. i really don't feel like playing this game anymore.

Cy: we should have done better in teams, but whatever. I feel like even if we had won, gay **** would still happen, and I can't stand that ****. this game doesn't deserve our talent/time. you are pro tier at team names.

Esca: Mah boi, so proud of you, you beat the **** out of a lot of people, best pit.

Take: sorry bro, I was mad.

Infinity: I wanted to play more friendlies after our games, they were soo fun. I don't really count matches where I SD first stock, plus I think Wario dittos are ********. But our other game was probably my favorite for this tournament. too close. good luck man.

Everyone: I didn't get to play lots of friendlies, so many brackets were being ran, and people left as they took tvs away, I wanted to play more people, but I was feeling really down after being knocked out.

I embarrased myself, but whatever, not like it matters since I won't see any of you after this anyways, except for the people I'll casually smash with.

Top Bottom