• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

History of the PokeCenter

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Yeah but I can pretty much guarantee I've played more Pokémon than most of you boys here.

You just mad cause I waltz through SWF and take what I want.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
That's why I said on second thought. Adding you into the History of the PokeCenter would be pretty hilarious.

Also, Umbreon has filled me in on the past - Nov. 2002 - Late 2007 will be grouped as "The Stillness" because I'm extremely cheesy.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I've been playing for.... 11-12 years I think, and I've done a good 3,000-4,000 hours into just the games.... let alone the competitive aspect.

Does that beat you Teran?

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I've been playing since I was in diapers... I think I've played more than you.
I've been playing Pokémon for 12 years now, but playing "more" Pokémon is more than just having played it since a certain date. You may very well have been playing since you were in diapers, but considering how many people who like Pokémon today started playing when it first came out that's not necessarily unusual.

I dunno how much Pokémon Teran's played but I wouldn't be surprised if he's played more than most of us.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Played since the release of Red.

I've played through each version countless times, hacked every version, played countless hacks of every version, ***** the Stadiums, used to beat little English boys in Link Cable battles.

Pokémon is definitely my biggest vice, I just never felt the urge to really post in the PC ha. Weird I guess.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Well, it seems like Godbrother is posting here now along with IsmaR

I'm not sure if ODIN is gonna stay here though.

btw, I am actually an alt of ILoveCelebi :p

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Well, it seems like Godbrother is posting here now along with IsmaR

I'm not sure if ODIN is gonna stay here though.

btw, I am actually an alt of ILoveCelebi :p
Sure you are, Celebi. ILoveCelebi's personality is pretty much a completely contrast to yours.

Anyway. I've played since Red as well, but competitively I'll probably been playing for only 3 years. But this isn't the place for that. Playing millions of hours of Pokemon doesn't guarantee you a slot in this logging, being a participant in the various activities around the PokeCenter does.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Sure you are, Celebi. ILoveCelebi's personality is pretty much a completely contrast to yours.
It's a time paradox. Iirc, I was a ****ton nicer back around 07' (then again, that's when I was obsessed with Lopunny and whatnot, so maybe I had a reason for being nice >_>)

But yeah, Celebi's my alt

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
9Kplus talking here and you may wanna put chico in teh list :p

And how is ILoveCelebi's personality a contrast to mine? He was a jerk who trolls as much as CRASHiC does?

UberMario

Smash Master
9Kplus talking here and you may wanna put chico in teh list :p

And how is ILoveCelebi's personality a contrast to mine? He was a jerk who trolls as much as CRASHiC does?
Um, didn't you just answer your own question?

mood4food77

Smash Hero
nintecore88 and fluffy were big members during the glory era
how could you forget them?!?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Fun fact: The human brain is thousands of time more complex than a supercomputer. Computers are just better at doing math, that's all.

So if you lack the memory of a supercomputer you might have some serious problems on your hands.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Because I lack the memory of a supercomputer. I only remember the people who were main regulars.
fluffy was a reg for a while, and he was one of the "better" wifi battlers >.>. I am a supercomputer and I am disappoint v.v

furthermore:
Lies and slander. I'm not mean and I only trolled the D3 boards for three weeks tops. Now, any other cases trolling would require you stalking me for a good few months, why brings me to the question: Is my alt stalking me and more importantly, how is that possible?

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
:link:
If it matters Terywj, I was more active here in the Glory era, as I frequently talked to Wii4Mii99, and remember people such as ILoveCelebii(Lopunny lover), Mood4Food, etc..

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Where am I on this?
I'm going to loop you into the Revolutionary era.

lol ^_^ whats this your putting me in an era of reforming HA i like tried making it grow larger not reform ^_^ HahAHaHa i brought you lots of threads too ^_^
First - The time era is titled as such by the following definition.
Second - Members are placed into their respective era through when they began posting in the PokeCenter.
Third - You brought us clutter, not "lots of threads".

XACE-K

Smash Master
I just realized that I'm not on the list. I feel sad. Anyway I'm apart of the Artist's Reign. I spent a whole lot of time in the CPS.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I just realized that I'm not on the list. I feel sad. Anyway I'm apart of the Artist's Reign. I spent a whole lot of time in the CPS.
Please don't feel bad if I forgot you or others. I kinda left this out on the wing a while back but with more members logging them in is a bit difficult since I don't remember when they first started in the PokeCenter.

Niiro

Smash Ace
Please don't feel bad if I forgot you or others. I kinda left this out on the wing a while back but with more members logging them in is a bit difficult since I don't remember when they first started in the PokeCenter.
Yeah, I never really saw you when I was spamming this sub-forum lol. I only saw some of your old posts, and it seems you became active again the same time I left =3

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I was here from August of 2007 to February of 2008. That's when I formed the Twilight Heroes Link Clan and created a separate forum for the clan. After expanding, etc. we disbanded and I returned to the PokeCenter around August of 2009. And here I am today. XD

Niiro

Smash Ace
and what happened o royismyboi? I remembe hm changing names,but to what I can not remember.
Lol, that was me. Posted as royismyboi on my other computer =)

I was here during/saw the 'Glory Era,' but I was...new to competitive battling then =/ Guess I really didn't start posting until the 'Artist's Reign.' And I could have sworn Pink Reaper was in the Glory Era, not the other two he was put in.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
This **** IS the timeline, albeit the timeline of members

And seriously? What the **** have you contributed here besides grammatically incorrect (I don't give a **** for those "I'm on my Wii" johns, I still try my best to write correctly when I'm on MY Wii) threads that have ALL been closed after a whole ****load of warnings from mods?

EDIT:

I FINALLY understood your post correctly after reading through it many times

This site has had like 10 ****ing years or so of events so seriously? A timeline of all the ****ing bull**** that has happened here?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I merely asked for your definition of a creative mind. I was in no way criticizing your beliefs. However, I'd say that making threads by not reading the rules and cluttering the forum isn't necessarily being creative.

Top Bottom