• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

History of the PokeCenter

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Huh, you know I haven't been on in a while when this new thread catches me by surprise. Still, I like the presentation of the history of this board.

EDIT: Just realized this thread isn't new... just bumped. XD

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Silly Tery you can only change your name once every three months.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings

Spire

III
BRoomer
Wow, do none of you have the decency to look up the Premium Announcement thread? Sheesh. Desperate for post count.

It's 2 name changes every 3 months.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Spire, you must be desperate to make us look like ****s by saying that posting at all equates to posting for post count.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Spire, you must be desperate to make us look like ****s by saying that posting at all equates to posting for post count.
No, it's the simple case of "derp da derp I think it's this many per months!"

"Nope, derp da derp it's this many!"

"No guys, I think it's actually this many!"

How ******** is that? No one was bright enough to actually look it up, which took a total of about 15 seconds. Now don't further turn this into a social thread or infractions will ensue.

D

Deleted member

No, it's the simple case of "derp da derp I think it's this many per months!"

"Nope, derp da derp it's this many!"

"No guys, I think it's actually this many!"

How ******** is that? No one was bright enough to actually look it up, which took a total of about 15 seconds. Now don't further turn this into a social thread or infractions will ensue.
http://www.smashboards.com/premium.php

It does take a little more digging than it should for new members to find the information, so I understand the difficulty. Spire, notice that the name change says once in the link above? Can you or another staff member clarify this openly for us?

On a more relevant note, this thread makes me feel ancient. Also PR is on two lists.

Spire

III
BRoomer
http://www.smashboards.com/premium.php

It does take a little more digging than it should for new members to find the information, so I understand the difficulty. Spire, notice that the name change says once in the link above? Can you or another staff member clarify this openly for us?

On a more relevant note, this thread makes me feel ancient. Also PR is on two lists.
That page shows Gideon's Premium, pre-MLG. It is expired. The new Premium can be located here under the Announcements Discussion forum at the top of the site.

Spire

III
BRoomer
No Fuelbi. Only what is mentioned in the new Premium. Don't assume anything. Whatever is mentioned in the new thread is all that Premium entails.

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
Well I found this extremely interesting.

Im glad I know the history of this community to an extent.

Thanks for the write up tery.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Btw, I'm pretty sure that I came at the very end of the New Elders era.

Because I remember coming in before all the crap started with BotW and such

And I also remember being part of the HGSS hype and even if I wasn't THAT active, I still remember posting here periodically

Top Bottom