• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Higurashi Mafia - Game Over! Who won?

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Sang - Hurr durr, let's let scum know that I want them dead so they can roleblock the doc and kill me. Hurr durr. Seriously though, scum have no reason to kill Felipe, so death is still very much an option.
Why come out so suddenly though? I'm sure that you would have found another way to put suspicion on Kuzi.

Note: Still waiting for more epople to get here just in case there is a CC.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Because I have a guilty on one of the world's most difficult to lynch players and I want to draw a goddamn night kill. I have ALWAYS said that a cop should come out with a guilty.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Well Ryker is serious from that response.

Im not a miller. Only thing that could explain it is redirection or a tailor. I would be a perfect target for a tailor which would also explain why I wasn't killed.

Or, Occams Razor, I'm scum but thats not the ****ing case this time.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Rhetorical, Sang. More questioning the fact why Felipe is still alive after claiming Doc.
Because Felipe has proven himself a weak player and is better for scum to keep alive for wifom later?

Because Felipe is a mafia doctor?

Because Felipe probably would protect himself?

Because scum like to go for an unlikely N1 kill to generate WIFOM?

I could probably think of more reasons, but that's a good list. Point is though Felipe would not have made a good NK.

VOTE KUZ

I'm gonna believe Ryker's claim. This early game a fake claim like that would only lead to Ryker's death D3. He's too selfish to set himself up to die in a game he's been so active in.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Kuzi's 1126: I'm just saying I haven't explicitly read him say he's sane (at least I don't think)

@Tanny. I was wonderring the same thing because, in the RL game I play, docs can protect themselves but, elsewhere, they can't. That's why I was asking that question.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Kuzi's 1126: I'm just saying I haven't explicitly read him say he's sane (at least I don't think)

@Tanny. I was wonderring the same thing because, in the RL game I play, docs can protect themselves but, elsewhere, they can't. That's why I was asking that question.
All of my points were extremely rhetorical because we cannot and shouldn't depend on night actions to win. I think I have seen a very rare doctors who can protect themselves in Dgames, but it's so uncommon I couldn't pinpoint what game that would have been.

Basically I was throwing out random ideas. I wouldn't focus on it too much if I were you.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Lol, make me. You're the one guy I really don't have to care about at all anymore.
This makes it sound like an awful gambit used to ignore Kuz since hes better than you :v.

Btw haven't read up past this XD.

Yay @ Baltaro flip :'D!

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Well assuming we don't get any ccs then its probably not fake. Just some misinformation or Ryker continuing a stupid gambit.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!
Deadline 11/6, 11:59 PM EST

JO_OEY [0]
tHe-Man [0]
Tandora [0]
th3kuzinator [3] tHe-Man, SangfroidWarrior, Tandora
Red Ryu [1] Gheb
ORI_bro [0]
felipe_9595 [0]
Auspher [0]
SangfroidWarrior [0]
Gheb [0]

Not Voting: JO_OEY, th3kuzinator, Red Ryu, ORI_bro, felipe_9595, Auspher

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
All of my points were extremely rhetorical because we cannot and shouldn't depend on night actions to win. I think I have seen a very rare doctors who can protect themselves in Dgames, but it's so uncommon I couldn't pinpoint what game that would have been.

Basically I was throwing out random ideas. I wouldn't focus on it too much if I were you.
I was just wonderring because it has never come up before. That's why I said it was something to be brought up after game. I was just explaining that there was a reason I was asking if doc could protect himself cuz I honestly didn't know.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
@Ryker. You seem very nonchallant over this even though you're being called scum by powerful means. What are your reads currently? Who do you think scum could be?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I was wondering that as well I hope we can get a clarification about self saving.

Also, WOW. The thread reopens up and we are L-3 from a lynch?! I think its a tad too soon honestly. I feel people are jumping to fast on the Kuzi train and aren't being rational. I wanna hear Ryker defense against Kuzi's claim and I wanna hear Gheb's reasoning in re-pushing the RR case.

Other than that, I'll be around tomorrow. Need to continue studying for a Japanese exam.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ori......... it's a cop claim..........

Sang, no one in this thread has called me scum except you, just now. If it's so valid, then you have no problem explaining it, right?

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
HOLY **** GUYS!!!! WHY i am ALIVE!!!!!!!

Also, Balatro was "mod" killed, i am supposed to search for a vaccine (thats what my role desc says) so i am glad i didnt save balatro :p (I was THIS close to do it)

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Okay guys, some awnsers:

- I cant protect Myself
- My abiltiy is to send a vaccine to a player, and that player will be protected from all the night actions.

Now, i have a doubt, i protected certain player, and today i received a response PM. It sayd "my action was performed sucesfully", my doubt is, Did i protect that player??? I have my doubts.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Ori......... it's a cop claim..........

Sang, no one in this thread has called me scum except you, just now. If it's so valid, then you have no problem explaining it, right?
Welp.

-highfive Sang-

V/LA Tomorrow to Sunday for band competition. FMLFMLFML

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Highfive messing up Ryker and Kuzi? Sure! I was bound to do it some time. Even during my posts I had been messing up but I normally caught it. Guess not this time.

D

Deleted member

How exactly did two people die? Did the serial killer perform his role before he was NK'd?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I'm not Ori, and I don't do alts, I would prefer if you were a mature person and stop bagging on me behind me back.

Thanks.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I can take oh so much, I've really grown and It gets tiresome having my name being brought up in a slanderous manner.

It really doesn't make me want to join another game, oh wait, that would probably be better.

/rant moving to social.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
DO NOT POST IN GAMES YOU ARE NOT PLAYING IN. I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY THE CONTENT, TAKE IT TO PRIVATE MESSAGING. l

Top Bottom