• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Higurashi Mafia - Game Over! Who won?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Can anyone recall a scum-pick of Swords?

If you can, I don't think you're looking at the right person because Swords hasn't had a scum-read all game besides this light little pushes against some people.

He was one of the first onto Felipe correct? I don't think I can find his initial post but I'm curious to see his reasoning behind it.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I like Swords and Ori_Bro as scum together. Though Swords' flip on Ori is more incriminating to Ori, I still wouldn't mind an Ori lynch alone based on his posts.

Scummie:

Balatro: He's pretty inactive, but when he does post I'm not to fond of his self-concern (he only has focused on things that are related to him). Slightly scum.

Felipe: I have not sensed that this guy is thinking for himself, plain and simple. He's been lagging behind a bit and I'm not fond of that. Slightly more scum, my strongest pick for now.

Need to see that vote count before I vote.

So lynch order for now is looking like:

Felipe > Balatro > J/Auspher/inactive

I thought more people were on Felipe for some reason.

vote: Felipe

yep
I added his reasoning to this quote to make it easier but his reasoning is not much of anything at all when compared to the reasoning provided from RR/Joey/Tanny against Felipe and Swords doesn't really do anything to push Felipe. His reads also consist of Felipe/Balatro then Me/Auspher/inactive which seems too easy of reads to just toss out at random. Felipe is catching heat, Bala is inactive/do nothing/sheepy sheep. J/Auspher = heat. Swords doesn't add anything new to any of them at all. His Felipe vote doesn't even have real substance behind it.

Key point for Swords/Ori: Why is Ori different from Balatro at this time? He doesn't bring up wanting to lynch Ori which seems odd because he fits perfectly into this group of people.

OMG its that cool kid Ori_bro finally posting instead of being the lurker guy who doesn't post even though he says he will but ends up not doing so :o

Any who, I am going to making my stance on the stuff thats happened thus far and get my vote out.

Thoughts on Sworddancer
When this thing started out I was really leaning towards sworddancer as scum. But as I read more he seemed less and less scummy to me. (It could be inexperience with most players here and I'm still getting used to this) I still have a hunch of scum in him but I'll see as time passes on.

Thoughts on Auspher
Auspher imo is definitely town, call it intuition, but I'm not feeling any vibes of scum from him. I believe in the beginning he wanted people to think of him as one but maybe that was his intention? I'm going to say town for now, and I hope this doesn't bite me in the *** later :x

Thoughts on felipe

I don't understand Sword or RR's logic into voting him :urg: Like auspher I don't see anything scum like in his posts, but there has to be something I don't see that they do.

Thoughts on J

As much as I agree with JO_OEY, I'm still not convinced that he is town yet. Looking through his posts, he seems to know how almost everyone plays this game. As good as that is too know in the long run, I feel this is what he may be using to mask his scum. I also really liked tHe-Man's post for voting J

vote: J

There are my quick thoughts/standings/vote, I'm ready to debate!

Until then, I'll be doing homework and more lurk reading.
For me, when looking at this post more, it has nothing behind it. Here he changes his read on Swords for no apparant reason, he stakes Auspher as 100% town (no explanation nor any indication as to why he is so obvtown this early in the game), and then there is the Felipe/J reads that conflict what he is saying. He does like them but not but going to vote them anyways.

I'll be doing sone catching up after my 3 hr art class ^_^;I'm beginning to rethink things :urg:

:094:

:phone:
Never got a reply from this. He says he needed to rethink things but nothing ever came from it. Seems like filler content to make it look like he is doing more than he actually is.

Ori is more scummy, and I would honestly be fine with either his lynch or vig.

Pretty much I don't like the way he has been posting when he does post. He's more concerned about letting us know that he can't post and when he actually did post that one time it felt kind of forced.

Also to answer your question, it was in Joey's 590.
Where did this Ori hate come from? It did come out of nowhere and nothing really could have changed his mind about hating Ori for vig/lynch so quickly and adamanatly. Something feels more prevelant in this post but I'm having a hard time wording it.

He is saying Ori is scummy. New thought.
He says that Ori can/should die. New thought.
Evidence, not supported.
Reasoning, pretty weak and didn't Tanny create a post very recently that had this similar outline?

There is something off about this connection between Swords/Ori.

Wow a lot has happened here O_o. I am extremely confused about the RR wagon that has spawned in the past 15 pages lol.

At everyobe who was thinking about lynching me a while back: Yes, i don't post much, but I do read up on what everyone is posting. I like to be informed about things here so I can change any reads on anyone and change my vote if I feel it is necessary.

As for the current vote, I will be sticking with my vote on J, its what I feel is right so I don't feel like second guessing myself at this point (its still day 1)

I am intrigued with the RR wagon extremely though. He seemed to be posting like he always has been but I don't see where the wagon started (Could someone post where it started? I honestly don't see it.)? I can see why everyone might think felipe, but maybe thats because the vote for felipe has been around longer.

I hope something does end up happening on this first day though.

Here he gives a bit of analysis on the situations going on but does nothing to help further discussion. He says he is gonna stand strong by his vote on me which he changes fairly quickly once he sees the wagons changing so why the "I am confident in my vote thing." when he just goes to change it later for "just cuz I'm going to be a sheep." *explaining later*

He also said something that struck a cord with me. He says that he is just not posting his thoughts but he is actually reading the thread, can anyone recall where exactly he has given us insight to his mind of thoughts? It's non-existant so therefore he is just saying he has stuff without providing things. Commonality with Ori is that he says a few things, never does anything about it.

"Originally Posted by JO_OEY
Why would he want people to think that he was scummy? Based on his reactions to the pressure put on him, it was very obvious that he didn't want to be viewed as scum at all. He said things along the basis of "Oh, lets pick on the new guy, eh?"... yeah. That doesn't show any signs of wanting to be viewed as somewhat scummy at all. Please explain this?"

This was about me viewing Auspher right? Idk what i may have been thinking lol I can admit that it was a terrible read though lol.

Also it seems like a lot has transpired in the time it took me to grab a quick bite of dinner and submitting something online really quickly lol.

Bolded seems like a terrible cop-out answer to just say "Woopsie, idk what I was thinking about Auspher." He then again comments on how a lot has transpired....I mean that's all good to know and all but what good does it do anyone when nothing comes out of it?

Yay i wasn't alone haha

... 10/24?! I thought today was the 24 lol gosh I'm off :urg:

Well this is going to be an interesting 25 hours

He keeps saying the timing is interesting yet does nothing to fix this. It just seems like he is sitting back and not doing anything at all to help town nor does he really seem to care about helping town. He is focusing on the time, but not why we are focusing on the time for lynches.

Oh how this town is ammusing, i just briefly skimmed through the pages that appeared after i signed off. I will try to post tonight but I will be at a LIGHTS concert. I promise to post!

unvote

"Oh how this town is ammusing." How is it ammusing and what made him come to the conclusion of him unvoting? He is just bobbing in and out just in time to not be called out for inactivity and just making these cute little notes on things. =P He mentions the time a lot and says "Oh my, that looks neat/interesting." yet does nothing to follow up nor answer anything. He is literally there.

FoS: Ori_Bro

Second scum-pick behind Swords. Either lynch is fine.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ok I need to some serious catching up in the morning, I just got home from the LIGHTS concert and I'm tired so I'll read through and post tomorrow morning it seems like something has happened yet again :o

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
J, the problem is that even with the arguments you've presented it still seems arbitrary to me why you've picked Sword out of the whole bunch of people that didn't commit to push to a lynch. Not to say that you're wrong on him but you should point out where the difference lies between how he's avoided taking stances and other people:

- felipe just joining whatever wagon he needs to surive. I still don't know who he thinks is scum.
- Sangfroid has done even less than you now and even piggy-backed you on my wagon which is weird
- Auspher became salty after people disagreed with his felipe read has actively refused to take stances in the process
- Acrostic still has no sound explanation on his behavior from earlier toDay and now he's pretty much out of mind for some reason
- J hasn't done diddly-squat until recently and even now his reads are random and don't seem to last very long

Why are they all not scum and Sword is, J?

:059:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
J, the problem is that even with the arguments you've presented it still seems arbitrary to me why you've picked Sword out of the whole bunch of people that didn't commit to push to a lynch. Not to say that you're wrong on him but you should point out where the difference lies between how he's avoided taking stances and other people:

- felipe just joining whatever wagon he needs to surive. I still don't know who he thinks is scum.
- Sangfroid has done even less than you now and even piggy-backed you on my wagon which is weird
- Auspher became salty after people disagreed with his felipe read has actively refused to take stances in the process
- Acrostic still has no sound explanation on his behavior from earlier toDay and now he's pretty much out of mind for some reason
- J hasn't done diddly-squat until recently and even now his reads are random and don't seem to last very long

You do know that Tandora replaced Acrostic, right?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J, the problem is that even with the arguments you've presented it still seems arbitrary to me why you've picked Sword out of the whole bunch of people that didn't commit to push to a lynch. Not to say that you're wrong on him but you should point out where the difference lies between how he's avoided taking stances and other people
Randomly picked Swords? You haven't read. I'm wrong on him, I'm glad you showed me where I was wrong. Show me his stances that are concrete.

Gheb said:
What does that matter? He's the doc and that's entirely null.
Gheb said:
Did you know? She started it and saying Sang hasn't done anything is a lie, so bad point.

Gheb said:
That is another lie, Auspher has been providing stances. Have you read Auspher's posts?

Gheb said:
Maybe because Tandora replaced Acro near the beginning of D1. (Acro|Gheb most likely not on a scum-team cuz of this statement.)

Gheb said:
This is a lie so bad point.

Gheb said:

I've shown why.

Once again you are a hypocrite, how are you not scum for these reasonings?

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for being so absent. On top of being busy, my internet has been acting up.

Sang can burn tomorrow or Auspher.
You're gonna have to explain this one to me, please. Along with your renewed suspcion of J, since it seems like you really want him dead.

At this point, it looks like the J lynch is inevitable. I'm not sure if it's right, but at the same time, it may be the safest option. Felipe I'm still unsure of and TM has been leaning scum, especially after reading RR's points on him.
What, specifically, do you think about TM? Do you have any points against him that aren't from RR's post against him?

I'll hammer J tomorrow to maximize our extended time.
Could you give me some thoughts on this J wagon/lynch? From this post it seems like you want him gone but what do you think about the people on it?

I'm not sure what argument you are trying to bring up here, especially since felipe has claimed and I don't think any town member would be comfortable with his lynch.

Gheb said:
Lie number 1. I believe I was one of the people to start a suspcion on you, and I was one of the first to want to vote for you, thank you very much. Haven't done much work? Well alright then, if that's what you think.

Gheb said:
You realize he isn't here anymore, right? He has been replaced by Tandora. I'm sure you should have noticed this, especially since she's been posting a decent amount of material. Have you also forgotten that CK has been replaced by Kuzi?

D

Deleted member

I don't like some of his manner of responses where he lashes out at people. Not to mention how he's been really inactive lately.

Like really, where did he go?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
So since 3 people in a row are ****ing ******** enough to actually mention it: yes, I realize Tandora replaced Acrostic. If it's really that hard for you to comprehend that I'm referring to the playerslot you may fill in "-playerslot" and get the desired results [which are exactly the same as leaving the "-playerslot" part out but you guys obviously know better than me -.-].

I love how everything becomes a "lie" as soon as you don't like it.

My point: "J hasn't done anything all Day and his reads are inconsistent and can't be trusted."
J's response: "NO U!!!"

My point: "Sang's stance on me has been purposefully wishy-washy so she can keep herself the option open to jump my wagon if the occasion arises. If the occasion doesn't arise she can pretend the town read on me."
[later J votes me]
[Sang follows]
"Sang has been piggy-backing J on his wagon on me"
Sang's response: "NO U!!!"

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Gheb said:
Not at all, what you are saying is just not true. You've yet to state why with evidence to what you said and on mine/Sang's knowledge what you have said is a lie.

Gheb said:
My point: "J hasn't done anything all Day and his reads are inconsistent and can't be trusted."
J's response: "NO U!!!"
That wasn't what you said. It's also a lie. I have done stuff all day and how can I not be trusted?

I never said "no u" but that's a cute argument there.

Gheb said:
My point: "Sang's stance on me has been purposefully wishy-washy so she can keep herself the option open to jump my wagon if the occasion arises. If the occasion doesn't arise she can pretend the town read on me."
[later J votes me]
[Sang follows]
First point: What proof do you have that her stance on you is "purposefully" wishy washy? Also your knowledge is lacking, she has been on you all game and never really had you as town so your point is wrong again.

Did you read how Sang "followed" me? There's a key part your missing. You switched the names, I followed Sang onto you if anything.

Sang's response wasn't "no u" either but yet again, you're being cute.

Feel free to ignore what I've said back to you as well since I'm being lynched anyways. However, you need to respond to Sang. And people will bring up the stuff that you've ignored of me later so get to that as well.

Gheb said:
So since 3 people in a row are ****ing ******** enough to actually mention it: yes, I realize Tandora replaced Acrostic. If it's really that hard for you to comprehend that I'm referring to the playerslot you may fill in "-playerslot" and get the desired results [which are exactly the same as leaving the "-playerslot" part out but you guys obviously know better than me -.-].
This is unhelpful. It's also wrong to how you were referring to Acro and saying he wasn't here. The gender of Tanny is diffferent for one and secondly you don't even drop a hint that it's "playerslot". Admit your wrong, move on, and quit degrading others for your own mistakes.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
^^^^Gheb's classic Dummy or Scummy and I'm leaning on dummy for the inconsistencies/hypocrisies and just not good play.

Would make a good investigation target though to clear that up in my mind.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Let me rephrase that: I'm not seeing his play as scummy persay but I'm just seeing it as really bad play overall.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Kuzi's town. He doesn't really gain anything from pushing me that hard when all he really had to do was put his vote back onto me and the lynch would have been secured. He could have hid among the sheep but instead he decided to make it known to the entire thing that I was his biggest scum-pick. Seems like town *shrug* His slot at the current time with the info we have doesn't really fit with being on a scum-team at the moment.

Kuzi/TM, your read on Gheb is town right? Could you see one of Gheb/Sang being scum in this argument? The argument seems to be leaning on the TvT side, but I could see it being SvT between the two.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
What changed that made you want to move your vote?

Got a job interview, so I'll be back later today.
The reasoning behind me changing my vote to unvote is that the push for a RR and Felipe lynch died out kinda fast. So I unvoted haha.

J I responded to some of the points you brought up in the rant about me. And here they are sir.

He keeps saying the timing is interesting yet does nothing to fix this. It just seems like he is sitting back and not doing anything at all to help town nor does he really seem to care about helping town. He is focusing on the time, but not why we are focusing on the time for lynches.
Yeah, I notice that as well about me which why I'm starting to not post like I will be saying something on "blank". For me at least sitting back and viewing how others interact is how I play mafia. Reads are key to success. If I notice there is a small feud, I will look how it pans out and then make a decision. Look at the Felipe vs RR, I was confident about you in the beginning, but I switched because I knew at that time I was going no where with a gut feeling. By me switching votes we actually almost had a lynch and we could move forward haha.

"Oh how this town is ammusing." How is it ammusing and what made him come to the conclusion of him unvoting? He is just bobbing in and out just in time to not be called out for inactivity and just making these cute little notes on things. =P He mentions the time a lot and says "Oh my, that looks neat/interesting." yet does nothing to follow up nor answer anything. He is literally there.
The only reason I said "This town is ammusing, is because of how intense the RR vs Felipe debate had gotten then all of a sudden it dies once Kuzi comes into play. I find it crazy/ammusing that a new person to the game influenced us all so much.

Kuzi's town. He doesn't really gain anything from pushing me that hard when all he really had to do was put his vote back onto me and the lynch would have been secured. He could have hid among the sheep but instead he decided to make it known to the entire thing that I was his biggest scum-pick. Seems like town *shrug* His slot at the current time with the info we have doesn't really fit with being on a scum-team at the moment.
I agree with you here, I feel like Kuzi is town as well because I'm just getting a town read. He shows up in the late Day 1 game and its almost deadline. He wants to make his point and maybe shake things up a little. so he does so, and this shake up actually does cause a big ripple effect which i find cool :p

To get this game moving forward though I will be going back to my gut feeling. Sorry J, its mafia, sometimes you need to go with your gut and sometimes you need to go with the crowd. I will be doing both.

VOTE: J

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Of course a hammer would be dropped 5 minutes before I leave to work x_x

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!
Deadline 10/25, 11:59 PM EST

JO_OEY [0]
tHe-Man [2] MOD, JO_OEY
Tandora [0]
th3kuzinator [0]
Red Ryu [1] tHe-Man
ORI_bro [0]
felipe_9595 [2] Auspher, Tandora
Auspher [0]
J [7] Gheb, th3kuzinator, Red Ryu, Balatro, felipe_9595, Sworddancer, ORI_bro
SangfroidWarrior [0]
Sworddancer [1] J
Balatro [0]
Gheb [0]

Not Voting: SangfroidWarrior

A lynch has been reached! The game is now in twilight for about 6 hours until I get home from work and post the flip.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Yet Tandora has been pretty active and doing stuff, so that argument is moot. Unless I'm missing something...

Gheb said:
The only thing I called a lie was something that really is a lie, or at least a misunderstanding on your part.

Gheb said:
Well you should have cleared tha up for me because that is not what I got from that. And, purposefully wishy-washy? That's a load of crap. I admit that they are wishy-washy, but that's because I have no other scum reads. At the moment, you are my strongest. I'm not ever gonna "pretend" a town read on you. Either I'll have it or I won't and, at this point, I don't.

Gheb said:
[later J votes me]
[Sang follows]
...I don't really think you are reading things. This argument is horrible and, if you really wanted to make me scum, you would do a lot better. I never said "NO U!!!" What I said was that you're argument is invalid because you aren't actually reading things. I had said that you could be scum way before J even started. In fact, he has backed off. I just didn't vote for you at that time because I had other, larger scum reads (which are now not the same as they were).

You have a horrible penchant for attacking people that think you are scum and making jibes at them. It's not even OMGUS; it goes way past that. When things don't go your way, you get defensive and you insult people. And, your arguments that are actually good are hidden within your petty little jokes, making your case seem worse (to me at least).

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Sang said:
You have a horrible penchant for attacking people that think you are scum and making jibes at them. It's not even OMGUS; it goes way past that. When things don't go your way, you get defensive and you insult people. And, your arguments that are actually good are hidden within your petty little jokes, making your case seem worse (to me at least).
This is really true haha.

Welp, I'm lynched. I was town sooooo yeah. Better than lynching a PR I guess and you'll get some info out of it. Ori's quick hammer of me of was disgusting to look at but oh wellz.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
*disgusting is a harsh word

What I mean to say is I don't like how it looked and it looks scummy to me. >.<"

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Hammer. Sorry I wasn't here earlier, but I had class early in the mourning and I had to sleep afterwards.

J most of your replay isn't really even a defense, but more so simply an attempt to discredit me.

I got bored and couldn't sleep so I decided to go at Swords' recent post.

You are creating a backdoor with my lynch to make it seem like I'm the best lynch candidate no matter what I flip so you can look better.

Then again, Look at it from my PoV cuz that's what I'm seeing Swordy.
Since when is having a backup lynch constitute as creating a backdoor? Last time I checked, in pretty much every game ever people have had back burner lynches, so why is it the sudden scummy now?

How is this scummy? Lots of words, no answers as to why.
Read downwards. This was a prerequisite of things to come.

Also attempt number 1 to simply discredit my push rather than actually defend against it.

Changed my reads alot? Kay, how's that scummy? You don't care for what I done to them? Well their my reads so why does your opinion really delve into what I think, so tell me how that's scummy? Nothing has happened to make it change, I got 2 PR claims out of SvT group and I came to about thinking Gheb/Joey as town, that's enough grounds to change some reads around.

You tell me you don't like the way I handled Sang, yet again, no explanation as to why.

Read further here:
Are you kidding me? Do I REALLY have to explain why it's scummy to change SO MANY reads at the drop of the hat? If you lack the critical thinking skills to figure that one out on your own, then quite frankly you probably shouldn't be playing mafia.

Well, it's because it makes you look disingenuous. You don't actually care to evaluate your reads, but rather, your simply changing them to fit your self-interest. It makes the entire effort you went through originally seem like a farce, since your changing them with so little.

I don't care for the way you went about because again, there is very little apparent that made you change those reads.

I mean hell, just look at me. After literally being inactive for about half a day (where I've COULDN'T of done anything to change your mind) you all of the sudden had the revelation that I was was scummy after being one of your strongest town reads. Well whoops, I guessed you kinda missed that one completely.

Don't say just "some reads around," because in the course of some 30ish hours you've pretty much flipped your read list on it's head. me/Sang/Joey/Gheb/TM/the 3 inactives. That's more than half the game, J.

You quote me but don't point out where that's scummy. You say your hard pressed to see my change of heart, yet how is that scummy? Swords, explain things please cuz there are no answers here. Why do you think the pick a lynch question was the reason?
Again, are you kidding me? You really can't see why one may think you're scummy for changing a great deal of reads around without explaining it?

Well again, J, I have absolutely no idea where your head is at because of it. How can I tell if your genuinely changing SO MANY reads around if you don't explain it?
Interesting stuff as in, her slot is interesting to me because I may reading her wrong. Her stuff is interesting because it gives me mixed vibes on her posts. Head is one way, heart is another.

Since when does it matter when a gut read keeps me from getting a read on someone?
J, I like to think your above gut. Or at the very least I like to think that you're smart enough not to completely counter-balance a read based off of intuition.

What is it about her that made you wary?

Swords, yet again I'm asking the same question I've asked above. How is this scummy dude? You say a lot of things yet nothing to state why it's scummy in my actions. Why is changing reads scummy? How is "not staying true" seeming as scummy rather than town trying to find the right answers? If you are calling me out on this, why aren't you calling TM who did the same to me? Why are you not backing up your stuff yet making big posts that make it look like you are?
Again trying to discredit me with that last line. Rather than defend your just pointing out flaws you find in the push.

I've already explained this twice, so I won't again. It's true that townie's should be more concerned with what is right then just holding fast to reads, but the way you've gone about it (without explaining your reasoning and instead just inserting it there) is not been evidence of that a all.

You have not explained nor shown how the actions as of late bother you as scummy behaviour. You say that you are on me now because I am scummy and not just anti-town. Show me.
Most people of average intelligence should of been able to figure it out, but there you go.

This is a terrible paragraph in describing your newfounded dislike for TM once a case has popped up on him. The last line in particular sets off alarm bells because it's a WIFOMy point. IN this paragraph you say that you like what Joey was done but you don't give a definite opinion on TM, you just say he's interesting and that you are wafflying a bit.
So what if there was already a case on him? Again, stop trying discredit my pushes with generic "oh someone else did it before so Sword is just sheeping" bullcrap. Everyone is going to have to vote after someone else sometime, so why is what I'm doing special?

If you're basing this around some perception of me that I'm the guy who moves things as town then stop it. There has been both games where I've made cases and and followed behind them.

WRT the last line:

1. No it's not?
2. Making these types of accustions is generally how one scumhunts?

Also yes I'm waffling, because I saw town intent behind his play earlier.

Also strange that earlier in this post you call me out for not calling TM out, although in the same post you quoted where I DID call him out, just not for the very same exact reasons as you.

---

J if you're truly town then I applaud you for putting up a fight until the very end. Besides from that though, I'm honestly not impressed with your play at all besides from that.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
J wrt to Balatro and Felipe: You need to apply context behind those pushes of mine. You say those pushes are too easy, but you don't even bring up the fact that that was nearly 10 days ago in the very early stage of the game (granted we're still in an early stage of the game, but certainly not as early as back then). You also fail to bring up the point that I left the Felipe wagon after awhile because I figured that after awhile he was simply being too honest to be scum.

Wrt to Balatro: I'm not going to lie, that was indeed a very minor push which I didn't do anything with because, in all honesty, pursuing him wasn't on my top agenda.

I didn't bring up Ori at that point because (I think? correct me if I'm wrong) he was pretty much totally inactive at that point.

Where did this Ori hate come from? It did come out of nowhere and nothing really could have changed his mind about hating Ori for vig/lynch so quickly and adamanatly. Something feels more prevelant in this post but I'm having a hard time wording it.

He is saying Ori is scummy. New thought.
He says that Ori can/should die. New thought.
Evidence, not supported.
Reasoning, pretty weak and didn't Tanny create a post very recently that had this similar outline?

There is something off about this connection between Swords/Ori.

The Ori case CAME from Tanny's case that she posted earlier. What's wrong with that? In a post after Tanny's case I pointed out that I agreed with it, so no it's not really out of nowhere.

Evidence? For what? The fact that Ori hasn't done anything. I guess I could of quoted a bunch of posts of Ori not doing this but I kind of think that it's pretty self-apparent.

You're kind of right about the reasoning being weak. I should of said that I found his play to be lacking in actual scumhunting substance (that's what I meant when I said "he's more concerned about telling us what he is doing than actually doing stuff" part of my post).

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Letting all players know that I'm home and I'll be posting the flip shortly.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
We had another day to use. :(

Why hammer now Ori?
I'll make this kinda quick since I have to go to work.

J was L-1 from being lynched and he even stated that I would probably switch back to him once he saw that he was on the chopping block.

I honestly made the switch from J to felipe because we were L-1 or L-2 away from a lynch and I wanted to get things going I guess (maybe I was just getting impatient a night or 2 ago). But when I saw everyone joining Kuzi's push I began to think that my initial gut feeling about him was correct so I switched, but my vote happened to be the final knot.

Sadly, my gut feeling cost us a town :urg:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'll be on here again around 5/6, I just had a bot of a break for lunch.

Until then, see you all later.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
The night of the Watanagashi festival has finally arrived! Nearly the entire village was present, participating in the various activities the festival has to offer. However, by the time of Rika-chans annual performance, police were gathering elsewhere at the site of a grisly death.

"Never seen anything like this before."
"Looks like he clawed out his own throat, is this a suicide or murder?"

Tomitake Jirou, Town NPC, has committed suicide!​

The police puzzled over what could've transpired that night when they noticed a shadow walking by. When approached, the figure turned out to be none other than Sonozaki Mion, heir to the powerful Sonozaki estate.

"Killers always return to the scene of the crime, correct? Let's bring her in for questioning, I have no doubt the Sonozaki residence had something to do with this."

J (Sonozaki Mion, Town Vanilla) has been taken away by the police (aka lynched)!

Night 1 begins! The quicker you send in your actions, the faster the next Day starts!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
The death of Tomitake shook the village. Only one person had died, who was going to disappear? The villagers slept restlessly that night, fearful that Oyashiro-sama would demon them away in their sleep.

One villager, however, could not sleep. He remained vigilant the whole night, hearing footsteps behind him everywhere he went. He could not trust anyone, not even his closest friends. His paranoia reached it's peak and he could not help himself as his hands tore at his neck.

Balatro (Maebara Keiichi, Independent Serial Killer), has succumbed to the Hinamizawa syndrome and died!​

But this wasn't the worst to come. Elsewhere in the village, a person the village knew all too well had been murdered. Some people rejoiced at the death of their ruthless leader, others mourned the loss of their protector. Either way, everything she did was for the good of the village.

Sworddancer (Sonozaki Oryo, Town Vanilla), has died in the night!​

With the heir to the Sonozaki estate dead and the leader of the Sonozaki estate dead, who will run the village now?

Day 2 Starts! With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!​
Deadline 11/6, 11:59 PM EST

JO_OEY [0]
tHe-Man [0]
Tandora [0]
th3kuzinator [0]
Red Ryu [0]
ORI_bro [0]
felipe_9595 [0]
Auspher [0]
SangfroidWarrior [0]
Gheb [0]

Not Voting: JO_OEY, tHe-Man, Tandora, th3kuzinator, Red Ryu, ORI_bro, felipe_9595, Auspher, SangfroidWarrior, Gheb

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
First off, J stop playing so bad. Like I'm sorry but ever since the end of Melee mafia your play has just declined to all hell. Idc if you think its more fun to play the way you've been playing recently, but you look scummy as **** and are getting lynched for it.

Please don't let you emotions creep further into your game. Its getting tough to actually read you because its SIFOM.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Why the **** mafia would think that Balatro was more a threat than the claimed Doc or someone else entirely blows my mind.

Ryker, is Gheb town? Quote for me the case on RR or give me post numbers.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Looked at the felipe wagon from yesterDay and I agree with a RR lynch now. He's also parroted stuff yesterDay.

Vote Red Ryu

More later.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Why the **** mafia would think that Balatro was more a threat than the claimed Doc or someone else entirely blows my mind.

Ryker, is Gheb town? Quote for me the case on RR or give me post numbers.
**** if I know, but they've probably got a roleblocker.

**** if I know.

I have no RR case.

You aren't this clueless.

How about you tell me if Gheb is scum?

Top Bottom