• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Higurashi Mafia - Game Over! Who won?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
No, how about you tell me if Gheb is scum since you're the one that's been in the game for a longer period of time and am probably way more up to date on this thread than me.

And if you have no RR case then find for me something that holds more weight than simply proposing the idea of his lynch.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
As soon as I called J out I had said that I had skimmed the thread a bit before replacing in and one thing that stuck out to me was J's scuminess.

Don't have to read up to make an educated guess. And don't even try to say that doesn't add up because you pull that same **** all the time.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
As soon as I called J out I had said that I had skimmed the thread a bit before replacing in and one thing that stuck out to me was J's scuminess.

Don't have to read up to make an educated guess. And don't even try to say that doesn't add up because you pull that same **** all the time.
Welp, you're scum and Gheb is your scummate.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Gambit? Scum flip or my lynch tomorrow. LEGGO!

I got cop crumbs in my images and in a Kingdom Hearts reference in my response to Balatro where he told me to submit to the cop. It's an Ansem quote and you would have to know the context.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Provide me with those crumbs and then we'll talk. What did your results say. Inno and Guilty? Was your sanity confirmed?

All that good stuff.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Sanity is confirmed.

Crumbs are my pictures of Officer Marshall and my response to Balatro telling me to submit to the cop. I responded with "It's an honor, Balatro," which is a KINGDOM HEARTS SPOILERS
reference to a section of KH2 I just played where the character Ansem (who is currently in disguise), is introduced to another character who calls himself Ansem. His response is to laugh and say "It's an honor, Ansem."

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!
Deadline 11/6, 11:59 PM EST

JO_OEY [0]
tHe-Man [0]
Tandora [0]
th3kuzinator [1] tHe-Man
Red Ryu [1] Gheb
ORI_bro [0]
felipe_9595 [0]
Auspher [0]
SangfroidWarrior [0]
Gheb [0]

Not Voting: JO_OEY, Tandora, th3kuzinator, Red Ryu, ORI_bro, felipe_9595, Auspher, SangfroidWarrior

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I may have left another early in the day. I don't remember and don't feel like searching. Crumbs are irrelevant in the face of a claim anyway.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I'm going to ask you one more time Ryker. Recant this gambit now. I have no doubt you're the cop since you're welcoming CCs and wouldn't be this stupid, but I know you're gambiting or there's a manipulative scum role out there thats messing with your results if you indeed are sane.

Character claim please.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
And why only focus on that when its pretty clear there's a more pressing matter to comment on.

Inb4 she tries to use that as a response to rationalize a vote on me.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
And why only focus on that when its pretty clear there's a more pressing matter to comment on.

Inb4 she tries to use that as a response to rationalize a vote on me.
Like what? You versus Ryker? Gheb and Ryker trying to gain momentum for a RR lynch? There's nothing else to comment on, IMO, that hasn't already been answered or will be answered by a later date, hopefully. And no, I was just wonderring. Can doc not protect himself?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Pretty sure someone claiming a guilty on me would be a good topic to acknowledge in your response.

Ryker, 1098. Now.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Or you can stop being a prick and comply so we can figure this out ASAP.

I can't believe after all the stock you give about misinformaiton, you don't even consider that possibility here.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
@Ryker. A vote on who? Kuzi? You investigated him and got a guilty? That doc thing was a legitimate question but I'll save it for after game I guess.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Or you can stop being a prick and comply so we can figure this out ASAP.

I can't believe after all the stock you give about misinformaiton, you don't even consider that possibility here.
Oh man, you wanted me to comply? Probably should've thought about that before you approached this problem antagonistically.

@Sang - Yes. I don't want you waiting for others.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I want your thoughts, not a regurgitation of popular opinion or an analysis of what position will help you the most.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Oh did I hurt your feelings Ryker? Didn't realize you took suck stock in emotions in a mafia game.

Seriously, cut the ****.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
What led you to investigate Kuzi? If I recall correctly, you were going to lynch me and Auspher. Change of heart, or just wanting confirmation on a town read? I believe you, simply because I have had a town read on you since the beginning, but I just want some info first.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I'm fine with being wagoned but I will not be lynched toDay and the sooner we can get this issue behind this the sooner I can focus on actually reading the thread and finding scum.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Once other people get in thread they will want me here answering questions.

I want to squash this right now before it consumes too much time.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Oh did I hurt your feelings Ryker? Didn't realize you took suck stock in emotions in a mafia game.

Seriously, cut the ****.
I'm offended. There's no place for such personal attacks, Kuzzy.

Sang - Hurr durr, let's let scum know that I want them dead so they can roleblock the doc and kill me. Hurr durr. Seriously though, scum have no reason to kill Felipe, so death is still very much an option.

Top Bottom