• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Higurashi Mafia - Game Over! Who won?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Balatro was mafia killed. I don't really care about your supposed illness, it's probably maf flavor. I am tHe-Man.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Ok then, are you 100% about your claim AND you guilty on Kuz, and is not a gambit ???? please, be 100% honest, i have a way to confirm, at least, 1 maf, but if you lie it can cost you the game. So, you really got a guilty, or is a gambit?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Felipe, no matter how many times you ask me this, my answer will not change. I am cop. I copped Kuz. I got a guilty.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
have to wait until tomorrow and see how many night kill ocurr, if i out this today maybe the town can clear the maf.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

That plan is so flawed. You've already told town you can't protect yourself. Now you are dependent on getting another night action through. Scum can roleblock or redirect you depending on what roles they have and if we hit the only role that can do that then scum can just kill you anyway.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Who knows, maybe i am able to protect myself, the mod didnt awnser when i asked, and, if i am able to protect myself, mafia needs to to Hook me in order to kill me, is a win win situation.

Wifom ftw

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Just lynch the guilty, if he flips maf this becomes almost autowin.

And after all, my scummy and dumb behavior worked out, i wouldnt be alive today without that :p

Tandora

Smash Rookie
I'm not expecting him to share his plan because I learned a long time ago town announcing their plans is always a bad idea since mafia can just counter it during Night phase.

My major disdain is his final "wifom ftw". Have you seriously not learned from yesterday that your intentional mucking of reads in addition to your poor grasp of the English language has made town unable to rely on you? Mafia can clearly leave you alive because of bs play like this.

Felipe, if you're town then you need to play as townie as possible instead of stupid gambits. Vote, ask questions, whatever, but don't try to be clever. It just doesn't work. I say this from personal experience.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Ryker stop the ****ing shenanigans and call this off. I know you don't have a guilty on me and either you're riding your gut far beyond a logical level and, if you somehow do, your results are being ****ed with.

Wake the hell up.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Really? I thought you'd be loud as **** and call me crazy. Immediately call it a gambit and then slowly try and segue into possible scenarios that I could be wrong. Kinda like now.

Hi Swiss.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Have you seen me when people have claimed guilties on me? I'd usually crap my pants. I immediately knew you were wrong from the first second you posted I was scum. The interaction shows it.

And why're you just making up meta about me? Thats not even close to true, and I thought you knew my playstyle.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Kuz, I'm going to bed. You're getting lynched. If you truly are town, then your homework is to get together a fully updated read list. I would like each player, actually.

Balatro

Smash Rookie
The figure laughed, how perfectly he had set his scenario. The fools had no chance. Glancing at the chess board he set up he pondered potential moves. Yes, that was their next target. He would plan accordingly.

Operating not one move ahead, but dozens.

They had no idea. No clue. The mask, the charade, the façade.

Laughing quietly to himself the figure froze. Silver protruded from his gut.

Impossible.

Unable to gasp, unable to scream.

The figure stumbled forward, staggering away from the killer. To no avail. Blood pumping onto the old, oaken floor, the figure cackled once more. He knew he was dead, yet he could not understand how, why, who?

On this day a man was not killed. A work of art was defiled.

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
@Felipe. Sometimes, it's better to just keep some plans to yourself. Even if you have been outed as a PR, they will take any plan you may have into account, even if you call it WIFOM. Be more careful, please. Btw, dead are allowed to make one last post before they can't post anymore. Not against the rules.

@Kuzi. Regardless that Ryker just asked you, but I asked you earlier and I would like some reads please.

Are we forgetting that there's not only one scum? Even if Kuzi is scum, we still have at least one scum left and we're not helping ourselves by tunneling.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
EBWOP for 1194: "...and we're not helping ourselves by tunneling." Yes, I understand the Day just started and most people haven't really gotten back but it seems like Ryker's trying to lead us to a quicklynch without us getting decent information.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Interesting turn of events ... what surprises me the most about all this is that kuz claims that he is not a miller but I don't understand how he can know that. Miller is an uninformed status and not limited to any particular role.

As usual, the thing that concerns me the most in such a situation is to know what the plan should be in case kuz flips town. If he's a miller then it's obvious that Ryker is sane and can be trusted ... he will also survive at least another Night phase via felipe. But if he flips regular town we have to make assumptions for the scenario to add up, something I don't like to do. "Ryker claims guilty on kuz so one of them must be scum" and "if kuz flips town Ryker is scum" are very unreasonable assumptions. Everybody - but especially the people that immediately just pounded their votes on kuz - should at least try to come up with a plan B in case their trusted plan A fails. If we consider Kuz to be our lynch toDay already then it'd be wise to discuss our plans for toMorrow.

That also includes you, kuz. Your points can still have value should you flip town. You say that you're not going to flip scum but also that Ryker is not BSing ... what are the alternative solutions to you then? As townie you'd have to care about that.

Unvote

:059:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I still don't see Ryker as a cop LOL. I feel that hes reaching WAY too hard for this.

Felipe's play has gotten worse compared to yesterday.

Thats really it.

See you all mid-late sunday or monday! :p

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'm still rather confident in my scum read on Red Ryu as well. He was being ridiculously passive about not moving his vote from felipe ever since posts like 236 and 363. The interactions he had with other players from that point on seem rather minor and not really conclusive to anything in the long run. Only thing he achieved was that better wagons didn't get a chance to emerge as easily as the felipe wagon ... and let's not kid ourselves, felipe wagon was super-easy to hop for people without having to fear negative consequences. I think Ryu takes a lot of blame for that and if we're not lynching him toDay then definitely toMorrow.

:059:

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Joey, if there aren't any CC's then it'd be crippling for town to not believe Ryker is the cop. Whether or not he is sane and we can trust his investigations is a different matter. What do you perceive as "way too hard"?

Unvote

I agree with Gheb and, as I had said earlier, I don't think it's to our benefit to tunnel Ryker before we have anything else. Still a lot of people that I want opinions from.

Top Bottom