• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Higurashi Mafia - Game Over! Who won?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I do not remember. I realized I didn't remember when Gheb brought it up. I have not reread the thread.

I will be V/LA as soon as I go to sleep. Leaving at 4:30am for a tourney, will be gone till sometime Saturday.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
OOOOH TRUE Thanks Ryker

Going to a big tourney tomorrow and then to the middle of nowhere :/ I will try to connect in sunday

D

Deleted member

Also, it's Halloween weekend at OU, so things here will be...hectic. Sorry for the lack of replies.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Alright, I'm at a smashfest and I have a tourney tomorrow. I'll post tomorrow on evrything that has transpired.

:phone:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
BTW if anything they way Ryker did this was more of a town tell than anything. He probably solidified his read on me, which is ****ing important, yet still came away with lynching Gheb.

He's a moron that needs to use gambits to read me, but the consequences were fairly good this time around.
Compared to Dgreyman, kinda.

I dislike the forced claim a lot just for a read.

And yes Ryker is a moron.

RR: You're like my one remaining solid town read that I remember from my skim yesterDay. Aside from Ryker being an idiot you're probably the only one I can trust as of now before I read. Can you give me a list of reads and other things that I should conscious of while reading through the thread?
My read list.

Town:
Joey
Kuzi
Red Ryu

leaning town:
Auspher

Null:
Tan
tHe-Man
felipe_9595

leaning scum:
Ori
Sang

Scum:
Gheb

~

Can't do much for the reading part, gonna be V/LA tomorrow and need sleep.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Can you clarify why you think Gheb is scum?

Is it the investigation or due to claim?
JvGheb and his jump on are what put me onto him, while his reasons for going on J are legit it's the posts after that made me doubt him. He made a lot of posts saying he is fine with virtually any person to be lynched in this game with really not clarifying or showing what direction to go with those reads.

I'll be taking a closer look at the felipe wagon as well. While it's hard to immediately hold anybody accountable for voting him [given how terribly he's been playing] I'd find it hard to believe that not a single scumbag ended up being on the wagon until his claim. Mainly looking at Joey here for trying to discredit his claim in a pretty laughable manner [Doc is overpowered now?!?] after not being clear enough on the Auspher vs felipe situation earlier toDay.

This also illustrates what I wanted to explain to Sang earlier pretty well and how being wishy-washy is a rather scummy maneuver. Because now Joey can be like "yeah, I already had a feeling felipe was scummy" even though he opted to go with the Auspher vote earlier. This approach is way more rewarding for a scumbag than for a townie and also doesn't require as much explanation.

:059:
I'm OK with a Sang / Acrostic lynch toDay as well. Actually confused why Acrostic isn't considered a viable lynch by anybody.

Didn't dig into the Ryu wagon yet so I can't comment but I will take a closer look at that and hopefully get something useful out of it by tomorrow. If he's guilty of similar things as Joey in regards to the felipe wagon he can probably die though.

Anyone is lynchable to him it seems, and no clear reads on people at that. Him also admitting to not looking into the alternative lynch til it benefitted him, D2.

~

Not the investigation, I don't believe Ryker's telling the truth for a few reasons.

1. He used that status to force a claim rather than get reads.
2. His crumb after the fact doesn't help me trust the validity of the claim at hand. Even more so when I'm asking him to now quote his crumbs.
3. Meta. He does this crap a lot as a VT and not as a Power Role.
4. Can't say yet, later if I'm alive I will.

I think Gheb is scum for his play, not the guilty.

~

Also VL/A tournament now, gotta leave bye.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Pretty strange that you don't believe the investigation yet have Gheb in the scum category when there are others in the leaning scum category. What makes you so sure of that read?

1. He used that status to force a claim rather than get reads.
2. His crumb after the fact doesn't help me trust the validity of the claim at hand. Even more so when I'm asking him to now quote his crumbs.
3. Meta. He does this crap a lot as a VT and not as a Power Role.
4. Can't say yet, later if I'm alive I will.
1. That's not true. Ryker never even asked me to claim, I claimed of my own accordance because I didn't want the gambit ****ing things up.
2. His crumb makes sense to me. Even if he doesn't have any crumbs he's an unCCd cop. Why does the lack of crumbs make you doubt him when you yourself have gone through games not crumbing PRs.
3. You're using Meta on Ryker about only using Meta as a VT. This point isn't valid in the slightest.
4. You will be, scum.

These are pretty much the acceptable points against Ryker.

1. He lied.
2. He's an idiot.

Anything beyond that is you desperately trying to justify a Ryker null read (for whatever reason).

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I feel like pointing something out/asking something. First there's this post by Kuz, perfectly fine, right?

Ryker if I told you I was positive that there was one scum in Ori, Auspher, and Tandora who would be your pick?
Then there's this next one, again, perfectly fine.

Awesome. And if there was one scum in Ori and Sang, who would it be?
Note that Ori was in both. I understand that Kuzi was just asking to ask and that he said there was no coorelation, BUT, there's this from RR.

leaning scum:
Ori
Sang
Is it just me or is there something wrong here? RR, you've said you haven't parroted but, really? I don't remember you having any of these reads yesterday, and you even sided with Gheb in JvGheb.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
See, Sang, the important thing you're missing here is that I did that setup on purpose to influence RR's read list and to have him find his scummate for me.

RR was scum from the start, I just didn't want him knowing I knew it.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!
Deadline 11/6, 11:59 PM EST

JO_OEY [0]
tHe-Man [0]
Tandora [0]
th3kuzinator [1] Tandora
Red Ryu [1] Gheb
ORI_bro [0]
felipe_9595 [0]
Auspher [0]
SangfroidWarrior [0]
Gheb [3] th3kuzinator, tHe-Man, felipe_9595

Not Voting: JO_OEY, Red Ryu, ORI_bro, Auspher, SangfroidWarrior

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Yes, I did miss that, I guess. I figured out the easy part. Regardless, I don't want more votes on Gheb just yet because I want these, and a few more, to chime in.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
sdasdasdsad Peruvian internet.

Well, in case Gheb flips town (thing that i doubt. Gheb always post a wall of text when he is fosed or accused rom something, but this time he didnt say a word)

Tandora

Smash Rookie
scum independantly. however rr will not flip town

:phone:
UNVOTE

Do you really believe there are two different independent factions?

Sorry I've been quiet. I've been pretty inactive this weekend due to Halloween. Probably gonna be too busy for the next two or three days to do too much. V/LA

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Is it just me or is there something wrong here? RR, you've said you haven't parroted but, really? I don't remember you having any of these reads yesterday, and you even sided with Gheb in JvGheb.
It's because he's scum. I don't know how much more blatant it could be. The way he switched from "J is the bad guy" to "Gheb is the bad guy" from yesterDay to toDay is so hard to believe that I have no idea how people can even consider me a play. Because Ryker claims to have a guilty on me [that he most certainly doesn't] after been lying about having a guilty on somebody else before?

felipe_9595;13596399Gheb always post a wall of text when he is fosed or accused rom something said:
This is such a dumb, dumb lie ... like WTF. I'm like the COMPLETE opposite of what you say. I *never* post wall of text and everybody can tell you that I never post walls against accusations. That's like saying Ryker doesn't pull gambits or that Overswarm loves hunting scum - it's just KNOWN to be so terribly wrong that nobody's gonna take statements like this serious.

You couldn't be more blatant a sheep.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Still not seeing why anyone would consider Ryker / kuz attack to be more than just a gambit. It's clear that Kuz has no reason to believe Ryker at all and Ryker doesn't have a guilty on me either. This whole scenario makes so little sense ... why would Kuz of all people trust Ryker after getting to feel Ryker's BS himself?

Kuz, since when is voting somebody an "admission of guilt". What guilt? Ryker is lying about having a guilty on me and there's no accusation other than that. You also seem to have an actual read on Ryu and you have nothing on me but still conclude me as "scum #1" on a guilty that doesn't exist over him? If you're doing that to get a read on me be my guest but you're ******** if you think I'm scum.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Pretty strange that you don't believe the investigation yet have Gheb in the scum category when there are others in the leaning scum category. What makes you so sure of that read?

1. That's not true. Ryker never even asked me to claim, I claimed of my own accordance because I didn't want the gambit ****ing things up.
2. His crumb makes sense to me. Even if he doesn't have any crumbs he's an unCCd cop. Why does the lack of crumbs make you doubt him when you yourself have gone through games not crumbing PRs.
3. You're using Meta on Ryker about only using Meta as a VT. This point isn't valid in the slightest.
4. You will be, scum.

These are pretty much the acceptable points against Ryker.

1. He lied.
2. He's an idiot.

Anything beyond that is you desperately trying to justify a Ryker null read (for whatever reason).
FYI, #4 is that I am Hojo Satoshi, Town Cop.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
While I am digging up my crumb, gonna explain why I didn't counter claim.

1. Sanity not confirmed, so I was willing to see if Ryker was a cop with confirmed sanity.
2. Didn't have a clear read on Kuzi slot til the gambit, was willing to consider him guilty for the J lynch similar to Gheb. *hint I copped Joey* Ryker destroyed any hope of me believe that he copped anyone.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Vote: Red Ryu

Both you and Gheb are dying. I don't care when and in which order but I can assure you that you are definitely not Hojo Satoko, as which you are not the cop. You are scum and I would have no issue with you dying.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Still, RR, did you really feel that there would be 2 cops, regardless of sanity? If you were/are the real cop, you shouldn't have waited so long.

If we lynch Gheb toDay and he flips scum, are you still gonna have a scum read on him? What response did you get on Joey since you copped him?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I've played in games with cops with differing sanity. So yes I do think it is possible, though right now I'm saying BS on him being the cop.

And yes I should have waited because I didn't read get a chance to post off my phone til Kuz claimed. At that point Ryker was screaming gambit.

Haven't posted to Joey, reason I copped him ironically was because Ryker pointed out his play wasn't being flip floppy as his meta said, along with the fact he put me as a "I won't lynch him" for something that wasn't really a direct town tell.

Top Bottom