• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Higurashi Mafia - Game Over! Who won?

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Tanny, whose claim do you believe more, Ryker's or RR's? Why do you suppose that RR waited so long? Might it have been that he is scum and had to think about his CC first or do you really believe him because he's claiming his character and Ryker isn't?

I love how I post one thing and then three people come in saying "Do it." Shows that people are here, they're just not posting.

Oh no you found us out.

Shocker.
Are you being legitimate with this response or are you just joking? Because, I can't tell with you two and, if Ryker really is the cop, he couldn't be a mason too, correct?

Why would I not give anyone the chance to defend themselves?
Because he has had 4 days to defend himself and he has yet to. It would be one thing if he just didn't show up at all but he has posted, against you I think, and has neglected to mention anything about defending himself.

People get so angry at each other in mafia games. Where's the civility? :(
With certain people, there is none. They're always like this.

@Mod. Are there some prods we could get? I know I'm one to talk but I feel like there are a few people that haven't posted.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Sang, what if Ryker was masoned on the night??? that would be amazing and ****ty at the same time (we lost our cop but we win 2 confirmed town and confirm 1 maf)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
idk why there han't been a lynch yet. Are people that lazy to not vote when we have all the evidence in front of us. We have Gheb cornered so will someone please hammer so we can move on?

:phone:

D

Deleted member

I really want to wait until Gheb posts his defense, but it's getting frustrating that he seems to have forgotten about this game completely.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I'm voting him after band practice tomorrow. He has had WAY more time than he needs to respond, and its kinda obvious that hes ignoring this thread.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Read on you and Ryker, because I was unsure if he was a legit cop and CCing was acceptable. Ryker will do gambits all the time as town to get reads.

Lol, what game did I need to CC cop? I got counter claimed and lynched as the cop in Dexter, other every game, which you have read or even played with me in, where I was the cop for the umpteenth time I never needed to claim. What basis do you have for my town play in this regard.

Getting that crumb later.
Where's that promised crumb, RR?

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Tanny, whose claim do you believe more, Ryker's or RR's? Why do you suppose that RR waited so long? Might it have been that he is scum and had to think about his CC first or do you really believe him because he's claiming his character and Ryker isn't?
It would seem dumb for RR to falsely counterclaim Ryker in the way he did. I admit I'm biased though because I was a cop in Dexter like RR and I didn't counterclaim him or even when Glyph also claimed cop.

If RR was scum, by falsely cc Ryker, he's killed himself and his scummate. A two scum for one town is not worth it because they could always kill any townie they saw as a threat to their agenda.

Right now I am trusting Ryker because he claims to have a guilty and that is easily proven with Gheb's lynch. Gheb's total silence spells ill will for him, especially since RR said he was being active in other games.

RR, you said you copped Joey. What exact result did you get?

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
idk why there han't been a lynch yet. Are people that lazy to not vote when we have all the evidence in front of us. We have Gheb cornered so will someone please hammer so we can move on?
I'm not being lazy. I'm actually trying to do work so we're not **** outta luck tomorrow when it comes to actually finding scum again.

Sang, what if Ryker was masoned on the night??? that would be amazing and ****ty at the same time (we lost our cop but we win 2 confirmed town and confirm 1 maf)
Uh, pretty sure I've never seen that but I've only just seen a yakuza (where my mason partner in HP mafia was turned into scum) so I can't really say.

I really want to wait until Gheb posts his defense, but it's getting frustrating that he seems to have forgotten about this game completely.
He hasn't forgotten about it so much as he seems to be trying to avoid it.

Vote: Gheb_01

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Got to it before I could.

Hopefully tomorrow is more active since we'll actually have something to do haha.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!
Deadline 11/6, 11:59 PM EST

JO_OEY [0]
tHe-Man [0]
Tandora [0]
th3kuzinator [0]
Red Ryu [1] Gheb
ORI_bro [0]
felipe_9595 [0]
Auspher [0]
SangfroidWarrior [0]
Gheb [6] th3kuzinator, tHe-Man, felipe_9595, ORI_bro, Red Ryu, SangfroidWarrior

Not Voting: JO_OEY, Auspher, Tandora

A lynch has been reached! The game is currently in twilight while I write the flavor.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
since i probably won't be alive tomorrow remember my readsssssss

also felipe wifom your protect. but you should seriously protect me a

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
The village tried to make sense of the events happening around them. In the past, only one person had died and another have disappeared, but this year, it seems like the rules were being broken and everyone was at risk. The police were desperate to find any sort of lead when they discovered something on Tomitake's dead body that they didn't notice the night before.

It was a report called "file 34", written by the town nurse Takano Miyo. The report detailed an alien invasion of parasites which controlled the hosts mind and could cause deadly side-effects to those under great stress or try to leave the village, such as suicide. Relating this to the death's of Tomitake and Keiichi, the police went to the Irie Clinic to question Takano.

Upon arrival at the clinic, the police noticed that it was unusually quiet. Scouring the first floor of the building led them to find an entrance to a basement that no one knew anything about. Voices could be heard in a nearby room, particularly that of Takano Miyo.

"Is everything going according to plan?" asked Takano.

"Yes, everything is set in stone to capture Rika and finish her off." another voice answered.

"Good, good! At long last, my superiors will finally realize the full potential of the Hinamizawa Syndrome! Grandfather, your work is complete!" Takano yelled aloud, unaware of the police force forming nearby.

Without a doubt, the police knew that Takano was definitely the villain at work here. Seeing an opportunity to take them by surprise, the police rush into the room, causing a brief firefight that results in Takano being captured.

Gheb (Takano Miyo, Mafia Godfather), has been captured by the police (aka lynched)!​

"To think, we all thought she was a good person all this time. Shows that you really can't trust everyone you meet."

Night 2 begins! Quicker you send in your night actions, quicker the next day begins!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
After Takano Miyo had been captured, the village relaxed a bit. However, there was one thing on their mind: Dr. Irie. Both him and Takano were close to each other, so what if Irie was also on the same agenda as Takano?

With this in mind, a group of villagers made their way to the Irie Clinic, wishing to get some answers out of the good doctor. However, as soon as they arrived, all of their questions went out of the window as they noticed the dead body in front of them.

felipe_9595 (Irie Kyosuke, Town Doctor)
has been killed!​

With the obvious suspect already dead, who should the village turn to now?

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!
Deadline 11/13, 11:59 PM EST

JO_OEY [0]
tHe-Man [0]
Tandora [0]
th3kuzinator [0]
Red Ryu [0]
ORI_bro [0]
Auspher [0]
SangfroidWarrior [0]

Not Voting: th3kuzinator, tHe-Man, ORI_bro, Red Ryu, SangfroidWarrior, JO_OEY, Auspher, Tandora

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Ori at L-2 in the span of hours. Wow. Alright then. Well, Ryker, if Ori is scum then your reads are pretty spot on and I applaud you.

RR, are you sure that you got a guilty on Ori?

Ryker, I was about to question why you got a guitly on the godfather but... I guess this proves it?

D

Deleted member

This game honestly makes no sense and I'm kind of okay with that.
I'm really impressed we got the Godfather. I'm just going to go with the guilty call on this one and hope we have the same luck.

Vote: ORI_bro

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Welp, since its prett clear I'm up for a lynch and it had only been a couple hours, I will claim...

I am Ryuugu Rena, town vanilla.

All I want to do is priotect Rika-chan

:phone:

Top Bottom