• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Higurashi Mafia - Game Over! Who won?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Joey is town.

IDC whether Ryker is lying about a gambit or not, Gheb is scum of his own accord and needs to die.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
While I am digging up my crumb, gonna explain why I didn't counter claim.

1. Sanity not confirmed, so I was willing to see if Ryker was a cop with confirmed sanity.
2. Didn't have a clear read on Kuzi slot til the gambit, was willing to consider him guilty for the J lynch similar to Gheb. *hint I copped Joey* Ryker destroyed any hope of me believe that he copped anyone.
This is the most ******** reasoning ever.

By the time RR got to the conversation Ryker had already said his sanity was confirmed (from way before) and the interaction between him and myself had ended. Thus the point he was waiting to CC to get a read on me makes zero sense.

Once he saw the cop claim, RR would have instantly CCd as town. Show me the crumb if you're serious about claiming cop.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Are you trying to bait me into telling you who my partner is? Wtf is the point of this post?
Ryker is your mason partner in the gambit, there is no way you two were doing that back to back so consistently.

This is the most ******** reasoning ever.

By the time RR got to the conversation Ryker had already said his sanity was confirmed (from way before) and the interaction between him and myself had ended. Thus the point he was waiting to CC to get a read on me makes zero sense.

Once he saw the cop claim, RR would have instantly CCd as town. Show me the crumb if you're serious about claiming cop.
Read on you and Ryker, because I was unsure if he was a legit cop and CCing was acceptable. Ryker will do gambits all the time as town to get reads.

Lol, what game did I need to CC cop? I got counter claimed and lynched as the cop in Dexter, other every game, which you have read or even played with me in, where I was the cop for the umpteenth time I never needed to claim. What basis do you have for my town play in this regard.

Getting that crumb later.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Just so you know, I still think you're scum. Or completely ********.

Even if its the latter Gheb is scum and needs to die. Yet he doesn't have that many votes on him which confuses me. Maybe people don't understand that there's a guilty on him or there is so much inactivity people are doing nothing of anything.

As it is, his responses have been textbook scumGheb regardless of the guilty. Such over explanation and fake scumhunting centered around meta its crazy. Overall his play might look nice because he's putting in effort into his responses but they're all based on shaky reasoning and artificial conclusions.

Nuff said, kid needs to die.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Still not seeing why anyone would consider Ryker / kuz attack to be more than just a gambit. It's clear that Kuz has no reason to believe Ryker at all and Ryker doesn't have a guilty on me either. This whole scenario makes so little sense ... why would Kuz of all people trust Ryker after getting to feel Ryker's BS himself?

Kuz, since when is voting somebody an "admission of guilt". What guilt? Ryker is lying about having a guilty on me and there's no accusation other than that. You also seem to have an actual read on Ryu and you have nothing on me but still conclude me as "scum #1" on a guilty that doesn't exist over him? If you're doing that to get a read on me be my guest but you're ******** if you think I'm scum.

:059:
Unvote Vote Gheb

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Am I the only one confused? Btw, that's Gheb at L-1. We still have like a week and a lot of players have yet to offer any significant content.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Wow nice play Ryker, you found maf but you fake gambit on another player, maf thought you were insane cop and didnt cc, then you outed real guilty and maf ccing, funny stuff

Do i switch to Red Ryu???? or we are still lynching Gheb????

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
^ i lol'd

As for all that has transpired this weekend, I am amazed. Gheb is definitely acting like someone who has been found out and is cornered. The evidence of Gheb going desperate and trying to push blame on someone else that wasn't calling him out kinda tells me that he is scum.

VOTE: Gheb

Thats all I'll post for a today (until later), I need to focus on classes today.

:phone:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!
Deadline 11/6, 11:59 PM EST

JO_OEY [0]
tHe-Man [0]
Tandora [0]
th3kuzinator [0]
Red Ryu [1] Gheb
ORI_bro [0]
felipe_9595 [0]
Auspher [0]
SangfroidWarrior [0]
Gheb [4] th3kuzinator, tHe-Man, felipe_9595, ORI_bro

Not Voting: JO_OEY, Red Ryu, Auspher, SangfroidWarrior, Tandora

D

Deleted member

People get so angry at each other in mafia games. Where's the civility? :(

Will Gheb really just self-hammer himself? I would hope he at least tries to sway the wagon off of him. We have plenty of time left.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
If he self hammers, he's scum (or chaco). If he's town then he'll probably try and refute the case against him. Too bad he isn't town.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Well, I guess we're waiting for Gheb to claim. Don't expect me to be all that active for the next 2 weeks. I have already brought it up with JTB but I'm just letting all of the player know. I will post as much as I can but it won't be much.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
I've played in games with cops with differing sanity. So yes I do think it is possible, though right now I'm saying BS on him being the cop.

And yes I should have waited because I didn't read get a chance to post off my phone til Kuz claimed. At that point Ryker was screaming gambit.

Haven't posted to Joey, reason I copped him ironically was because Ryker pointed out his play wasn't being flip floppy as his meta said, along with the fact he put me as a "I won't lynch him" for something that wasn't really a direct town tell.
Ugh, why am I having flashbacks to Dexter?

It occurs to me that Ryker did not character claim (or I missed it). Ryker, would you be willing to character claim in response to RR's claim?

Top Bottom