• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Higurashi Mafia - Game Over! Who won?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'm okay with this day.

Thoughts on a mass claim tomorrow? Back the last scum into a corner. Kuz, I want your partner so I'm not copping him.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!
Deadline 11/13, 11:59 PM EST

JO_OEY [0]
tHe-Man [0]
Tandora [0]
th3kuzinator [0]
Red Ryu [0]
ORI_bro [5] th3kuzinator, tHe-Man, Red Ryu, JO_OEY, Auspher
Auspher [0]
SangfroidWarrior [0]

Not Voting: ORI_bro, SangfroidWarrior, Tandora

A lynch has been decided! The game is now in twilight while I write flavor (and eat a quick breakfast).

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
RR, I didn't ask for you to ask a pointless question I wanted you to explain why or why not. I do think it's a good idea because then we can most likely nail them on a combination of claims and cops.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
The villagers were baffled at the death of Dr. Irie. If Takano was already dead, who was still carrying out her dirty work? Upon closer inspection of the body, a clear cut from some sort of blade was etched across his back. But who in the village possesses such a weapon?

"You know, that girl that moved in a year ago? Ryugu Rena? I seem to recall her walking around the junkyard with some sort of cleaver, let's look for her."

So the villagers moved to the junkyard, once again hoping to find answers. And answers, they did find. An insane Ryugu Rena was pacing back and forth on top a broken bus, cleaver in hand with blood dripping off its edge. That combined with the demonic look Rena possessed and the insane laughter emitted from her mouth told the villagers all they needed to know.

Ori_Bro (Ryugu Rena, Mafia Ninja) has been captured by the village (aka lynched)!​

Night 3 begins! You know the deal.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
"Until now, I have been stuck in the dark, never knowing the face of my mysterious killer. While I die in this world, I shall be reborn with the knowledge to contest fate and save my friends. And with that, I await the next stage of this game."

th3kuzinator (Furude Rika, Town Mason) has been killed!​

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!
Deadline 11/14, 11:59 PM EST

JO_OEY [0]
tHe-Man [0]
Tandora [0]
Red Ryu [0]
Auspher [0]
SangfroidWarrior [0]

Not Voting: SangfroidWarrior, Tandora, tHe-Man, Red Ryu, JO_OEY, Auspher

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Innocent on Sang.

So I'm left with Tandora at this point.

Auspher wouldn't have quick voted like he did as mafia.
tHe-Man can't be mafia with how he pushed.
Joey is town to me.

So it's gotta be Tandora.

Vote: Tandora

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Cut the crap.

Your not the cop. It's been proven from that when you've kept lying about your results to push for your scum picks.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
RR, you realize, at this point, that you can't have me die until LyLo. I will flip insane cop if I do and you will be damned. You realize that you must take me to LyLo screaming for your lynch with another player who will buy that I am not really a cop and am actually scum who bussed the **** out of my two scummates.

You realize just how boned you are?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
There's a difference

If we want you lynched, we don't need a gambit

That doesn't go for Kuz.

Now let's just be quiet and wait til you're dead and get that town win streak some momentum

D

Deleted member

Kuz is dead. Reason for that?

He had a select few picked out as scum:

1. Gheb
2. RR
3. Ori

He was dead on with two, but I'm not really sure if RR really would be Mafia. His other suspicions were Tandora, Sang, and myself.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Kuz is dead. Reason for that?

He had a select few picked out as scum:

1. Gheb
2. RR
3. Ori

He was dead on with two, but I'm not really sure if RR really would be Mafia. His other suspicions were Tandora, Sang, and myself.
Auspher, I am insane cop, meaning my readings are flipped. I got an innocent on Red Ruy. That means he is scum. Vote him.

D

Deleted member

I was leading more towards her, honestly.

Welp, here goes:

Vote: Tandora

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Are you MENTALLY ********?

There is a ****ing cop guilty on RR. Why are you voting Tandora?
Quit badgering him.

Now vote Tandora.

also,

Most likely, I'll consider doing 1-2 at most if it comes to that.

2 is the most I wanna do and I only do a 3rd if someone needs a replacement.

This one was odd, because I joined hentai without counting, the other two I /in. as my normals.

And I never wanna miss a disco room game.

So that's how I ended up at 4.

Still yeah, gonna take this advice, and Raziek's inadvertently to limit myself more to what I join.
2-3 is the number I'm doing. Disco done = 2.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I AM COP AND HAVE LYNCHED TWO SCUM! I HAVE INVESTIGATED RR! HE IS SCUM! HE HAS ALSO CLAIMED COP! THAT MEANS THAT ONE OF US IS SCUM! IN A SMALL GAME, MORE THAN FOUR SCUM IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE! EITHER RR OR MYSELF IS SCUM! PLACE YOUR BETS NOW!

Large text for Auspher to see.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
RYKER IS NOT THE COP HE IS TRYING TO PUSH A LYNCH ON A GAMBIT HE IS CONTINUING HE NEVER HAD A TRUE GUILTY ON GHEB HE LIED TO GET HIM LYNCHED, HE IS TOWN BUT IS ACTING LIKE AN IDIOT, WE ARE BOTH TOWN!

Big Words.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
We did have a guilty on gheb, too bad he was godfather. We discovered that we were insane.
The next night we investigated ORI and got an innocent, turns out he flipped scum. Insanity confirmed.

Now we got RR, innocent. Thus he is scum.

Look, RR. You're dead meat. You're only way out is lynching somebody else.

@EVERYONE
we. got. guilty. on. rr.
there is no gambit. this is pure, clean truth

i know it feels bad rr because even if by some miracle you survive and we die everyone can see the flip and youre dead
gg

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I say that you are a liar.

The lynch shall be one of us. If you can convince people to lynch the cop who has proved himself cop, then RR can die tomorrow.

You're boned.

Top Bottom