• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Higurashi Mafia - Game Over! Who won?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Really? I thought you'd be loud as **** and call me crazy. Immediately call it a gambit and then slowly try and segue into possible scenarios that I could be wrong. Kinda like now.

Hi Swiss.
This, Sang. Mostly this XD.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
You are not allowed to quote any mod-communication, real or fake. All information must be paraphrased. You are not allowed to refer to specific parts of your role PM as well, such as pictures or colors used.
Basically that we got Guilty on Kuz.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
I am not sating you copy paste it, i am just asking about what the message says, not textual, you can sue differents words you know xP??

Only that?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Interesting turn of events ... what surprises me the most about all this is that kuz claims that he is not a miller but I don't understand how he can know that. Miller is an uninformed status and not limited to any particular role.
Not all the time.

As usual, the thing that concerns me the most in such a situation is to know what the plan should be in case kuz flips town. If he's a miller then it's obvious that Ryker is sane and can be trusted ... he will also survive at least another Night phase via felipe. But if he flips regular town we have to make assumptions for the scenario to add up, something I don't like to do. "Ryker claims guilty on kuz so one of them must be scum" and "if kuz flips town Ryker is scum" are very unreasonable assumptions. Everybody - but especially the people that immediately just pounded their votes on kuz - should at least try to come up with a plan B in case their trusted plan A fails. If we consider Kuz to be our lynch toDay already then it'd be wise to discuss our plans for toMorrow.
Kuz will flip scum, then you too shall fall, scum bucket.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
This is dumb and I wan't to progess from this as fast as possible.

I thought I wouldn't claim until I had to but I don't see how I'm going to get by this day without claiming, since Xonar confirmed the guilty and everyone wants to lynch me to determine my sanity. Ryker, if it turns out this was a gambit then **** you.

I'm Furude Rika, Town Mason. Not gonna claim my mason partner unless I absolutely have to but we're confirmed town to each other and I can be defended as such. This is why I'm so ****ing confident that Ryker is lying, because there is someone to 100% back me up on my alignment.

Now can we please move on from this now? Ryker is either a retardard or there is something ****ing with his results. I'm not getting lynch toDay, nor is Ryker (though he is shutting the **** up and listening to me from now on). I also have a pretty good idea of who two of the mafia are.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
I'm more likely to believe that than Kuzi but... really, Ryker? Clarifying, you got a guilty on Gheb, not on Kuzi? I thought we cleared up that stupid gambits were stupid with felipe.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Ryker, why did you pull that? Is it just because you wanted him to claim? Kuzi, who else do you think scum could be?

Joey, do you believe Ryker now? What do you think of Gheb? What do you think of Gheb's push on RR?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ok, the last 5 pages couldn't have been more bipolar. Ryker and Kuzi are literally at eachother's throat and now they agree? I'm soo lost atm. Also Gheb I never got an answer for your claim in RR (Unless you poated and I missed it). Also Ryker and Kuzi I'md like to hear claims on Gheb as well.

At this point, I really don't know who I'd vote for. Felipe is beginning to post kinda dumb again so I wouldn't mind a Felipe lynch.

I'll be back around 1:30, I have a huge Japanese exam at noon so I won't be on during lunch.

:phone:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ryker stop the ****ing shenanigans and call this off. I know you don't have a guilty on me and either you're riding your gut far beyond a logical level and, if you somehow do, your results are being ****ed with.

Wake the hell up.
No. Don't ****ing do that. Ryker's head is up his *** or he's being lied to, he's not scum.
Kuz, what would you do as scum right now?
Approach this thread way the **** more cautiously and sheepishly than I am right now.
Swiss, tell Ryker to **** off for me.
Really? I thought you'd be loud as **** and call me crazy. Immediately call it a gambit and then slowly try and segue into possible scenarios that I could be wrong. Kinda like now.

Hi Swiss.
Have you seen me when people have claimed guilties on me? I'd usually crap my pants. I immediately knew you were wrong from the first second you posted I was scum. The interaction shows it.

And why're you just making up meta about me? Thats not even close to true, and I thought you knew my playstyle.
Kuz, I'm going to bed. You're getting lynched. If you truly are town, then your homework is to get together a fully updated read list. I would like each player, actually.
No. **** you. I'm not getting lynched and you're going to stop being a little prick.
So, no actual content, just more "Baw, don't lynch me." Scum, scum, scum.
I can't believe you're actually reaching a level of idiocy on par with the Adumb/Gheb hydra.
Good night, Kuz.
Good Night, Sweet Prince.

You'll see I'm town soon enough.

And then you'll feel ********.
This interaction makes me believe he's pretty much lying the whole time trying to force people to claim on people he has a hard time reading and playing with.

Nothing from this tells me you were trying to get Kuzi's alignment, just you wanted to push his buttons for a claim.

FoS: tHe_Man

Let me know when you got a legit crumb as well. Otherwise I'm assuming VT.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Any hopes of making yourself believable as the cop just went out the window for me, just an fyi.
Oh really?

Got him! Except Balatro could only possibly have been killed by mafia.

Gheb/Kuz - Now can we lynch RR?
G-H-E-B-C-O-P

I may have left another early in the day. I don't remember and don't feel like searching. Crumbs are irrelevant in the face of a claim anyway.
And crumbception.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Oh really?
Ya Rly.

G-H-E-B-C-O-P
As if I would believe that for you validity as the cop, pretty much proves Kuzi was a gambit to get him to claim.

I'll get to Gheb in a second though, regardless of the cop guilty, I don't like him. J vs Gheb read as TvS to me.

And crumbception.
Exactly why I don't believe you, even more so with how you handled it with Kuzi.

Tell me what your town intent was for this gambit on him was then.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
****ing knew it but I didn't want to this spiral out of control and with the trigger finger on some of these townies I didn't want to risk it. Kinda mad I had to claim. Hopefully Gheb is the roleblocker so Felipe can keep me alive toNight.

Ryker I'm almost positive you know who one of Gheb's scummates is because I'm almost positive I do and we're reaching the same conclusions. Would you agree that we shouldn't put Gheb near L-1 at any point toDay (until we actually lynch him) because he will self hammer if it gets to that point.

We should use the remaining time while I'm alive to find the third scummate. I have absolutely zero clue as to who it is but I'm sure a read will yield some information.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
BTW if anything they way Ryker did this was more of a town tell than anything. He probably solidified his read on me, which is ****ing important, yet still came away with lynching Gheb.

He's a moron that needs to use gambits to read me, but the consequences were fairly good this time around.

RR: You're like my one remaining solid town read that I remember from my skim yesterDay. Aside from Ryker being an idiot you're probably the only one I can trust as of now before I read. Can you give me a list of reads and other things that I should conscious of while reading through the thread?

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
At this point, I really don't know who I'd vote for. Felipe is beginning to post kinda dumb again so I wouldn't mind a Felipe lynch.
Okay, really? Out of all the possibilities you're still choosing felipe? Really? I mean, dumb or not, it'd be stupid to lynch him. Unless you're going for a mislynch.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
I agree in that too. And i still uncertain if this is another gambit (Even when i said to Ryker to Stop doing it if it was one)

Also, Kuz is not clear, he can be a Cultist

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Do NOT put Gheb at L-1.

He will self hammer. Do NOT CC anything Gheb claims. He'd just be fishing for a CC.
This, this, a thousand times this.

@Kuz - I thought it was you, originally, and one other rounded out my scum team. I see other scummy people, but not in specific connections to Gheb.

@Felipe - He could be, but cult is a ****ing overpowered role unless the game is specifically designed around it. Having a cop with a guilty suggests the presence of a mafia faction and we have already had an SK flip. There is no cult. What Kuz could be is lying, but I really doubt he has the balls to pull of a mason claim as the only other person who could claim masons with him is his other (assuming three man scum team and Gheb scum flip) scum mate. I know from experience, that **** is HARD to sell in LyLo.

@RR - http://tinyurl.com/yjb2az7

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Well, since ryker is almost confirmed i used my action on him, and i received a Pm back saying My action was performed sucescfully

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I don't get how Kuz can take it as a town tell. I don't see the town intent in forcing a claim like that.

~

read list pening on my longefr break today.

:phone:

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
(which looks confused because of the earlier category but just assume I'm asking you to evaluate Ori and Sang separately).

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I just finished my read. I have the third scummate down to two candidates and I'm pretty sure I know who it is but I want to make sure of something.

Top Bottom