• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Higurashi Mafia - Game Over! Who won?

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar
Because I don't feel that he is. His posts seem like there's good intent behind them. I want to know why you think he is scum.
Really? So he's on your town list? When did he make it there? How about Joey?

@Joey - Just trust me on this one. J isn't scum and Felipe isn't scummy enough to be lynched. Your post voting him is the laziest wagon hop on I've ever seen. Assuming those two options are removed, where would your vote go?

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Huh okay. It was just strange Joey, cus I felt that usually no one would spend energy calling someone else out if it wasn't for something they thought was scummy. Okay though, whatever.

Btw I also forgot to mention that I definitely don't care to join that Gheb wagon. I will admit that Gheb has been kinda dumb and arrogant this game, but that's just in his nature. The accusations made against him fall more into anti-town territory to me than actual scum territory.

Thqat said, that makes me like Joey's post with the Gheb read in it.

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar
*facepalm*

I meant 180, as in 180 degrees. >.<

What do you think of the fact that his stance has changed 180 degrees on me?

Btw false alarm, mom took the car so I'm now stranded at home.
A major improvement.

J's probably town. Vote RR. You're welcome to move it later, but some momentum would be nice.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
TM: Insult me to make me follow you. Dumb ***.

Auspher would be my next place of voting for reasons already stated.

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar
Okay, that wagon won't gain any momentum at all, Joey, so who next?

For awhile does me zero good, Sang. What tipped the scale? Same for Joey.

#HBC | Dancer

TM I get the feeling that this RR vote is based off of PoE. You don't like any of the three current wagons so you're trying to start up a new one (this is just what I'm assuming, and nothing is wrong with this).

Why start a mew one with RR though? That is the million dollar question.

Also, this recent RR push reminded me of something. At the start of the game, you said that RR was dangerous as scum. Could you elaborate on that?

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
For awhile does me zero good, Sang. What tipped the scale? Same for Joey.
Leaning town:
  • JO_OEY - I really like some of his posts but I'm not completely confident that he's town just yet.
  • Red Ryu - Despite his debacle about RVS and how that took up a lot of his posts early on, lately he has been asking questions and making posts that look good to me. Only slightly town because I'm not so sure but still there.
Since then, the town reads have just continued. If I have yet to answer your question, please elaborate because I'm not understanding.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
TM I get the feeling that this RR vote is based off of PoE. You don't like any of the three current wagons so you're trying to start up a new one (this is just what I'm assuming, and nothing is wrong with this).

Why start a mew one with RR though? That is the million dollar question.

Also, this recent RR push reminded me of something. At the start of the game, you said that RR was dangerous as scum. Could you elaborate on that?
He gets a free pass for being ******** because he has a history of being ********. Same as Joey.

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar
Since then, the town reads have just continued. If I have yet to answer your question, please elaborate because I'm not understanding.
That post still doesn't explain to me what I'm missing. Do you have an example and why it's got "good intent."

Probably you.
Cool! Vote me then. That's probably the best alternative you've posted yet.

#HBC | Dancer

I'm more concerned about why you want a RR wagon, TM.

Also that question about RR is still there for the answering.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
That post still doesn't explain to me what I'm missing. Do you have an example and why it's got "good intent."

Cool! Vote me then. That's probably the best alternative you've posted yet.
No. I have no reason to vote you over Felipe/J, so my vote is going to stay on Felipe.

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar
You view both of us that way, but you view Felipe as something different? Explain.
He has zero history as town and doesn't receive the same benefits. Plus, his wagon has actually gained speed. I will bet you right now, ten dollars says there's scum on his wagon at the moment.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
He has zero history as town and doesn't receive the same benefits. Plus, his wagon has actually gained speed. I will bet you right now, ten dollars says there's scum on his wagon at the moment.
Oh okay.

Isn't the bolded wifom and pointless to say? :p.

#HBC | Dancer

Which would be one of RR/Auspher/Joey . . .

huh

TM, what about Ori? Joey changed his answer to Ori after he said you.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Really? So do you want to take my bet (Ryker's money on the line, fyi)?

You have yet to post a reason for voting Felipe.
You're ********.

No seriously, you're ********.

I bet you that if I asked anyone that has read the past two pages (40ppp) if I've shared my thoughts on Felipe recently, they would say yes, I have.

Sang/Swords/RR, have I said anything about Felipe being scummy these past two pages? Have I explained my vote on Felipe at all?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I didn't say you hadn't shared your thoughts. I said you haven't posted a reason for voting him.

No, it's me making ten dollars.
Yes I have. Stop trying to BS a case on me and actually read my posts?

I've already shared my thoughts on Auspher. Does that answer your bet question?

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar
Yes I have. Stop trying to BS a case on me and actually read my posts?

I've already shared my thoughts on Auspher. Does that answer your bet question?
Nope, it doesn't answer me.

Post your reason for Felipe, please. I'd like an admission of scum looking for a mislynch.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Nope, it doesn't answer me.

Post your reason for Felipe, please. I'd like an admission of scum looking for a mislynch.
What? If I think Auspher is scummy, then I'm not going to take your bet obviously.

Gheb is townie to me. Seriously, the only things I could dislike about him would be his Swords push early game and the unhelpful crap, both of which don't make me go "OH HES SCUM!" and they don't outweigh what he has done to help town. His Acro push, while I don't agree with it, made a lot of sense and I like it as a whole. His J push (along with TM's after re-reading... sorry TM :'( ) also makes a lot of sense.

J > Gheb for sure when it comes to who I'd prefer to lynch. However, there is another person on the table...

And this alone makes my vote want to go here.

Felipe has done absolutely nothing this whole game.

Lets take this for example. No explanation what so ever on how unhelpful images helped him gain reads (and thats very unbelievable and looks bs'd as well, since from the looks of it, he hasn't shared any reads at all!)

Unsure about J, yet voting J just to save himself? Instead of pushing someone that he actually thinks is scummy when he had 3-4 days to do so? No thank you!

The only actual scum reads he has had so far this game are:

Auspher - Sheeping and not having his own opinion (even though iIrc he had his own opinion on Felipe, which was thinking that he was scummy).

Me - ???

RR - ???

Seriously, those are the only three people that he has called scummy. Note that Gheb started posting the "unhelpful" crap after these 3 people were called scummy. BS much?

Now here is where it gets fun.

J and Felipe. Remember what was pointed out against them earlier when it came to their reasoning for mixed feelings towards Acrostic's Felipe suspicion? It was logical, yet he was looking too deeply into it? Felipe parroted him perfectly.

Then Felipe votes J just to save his own ***. Very bad reasoning to vote a null read? Welp.

After that, J "convinces" him to vote Gheb just like that even though Felipe called Gheb town earlier? Plus J calls him most likely town right after that in a VERY weird way, even though he just called Felipe out as scummy in his 576? WELP...

He has been useless in many ways, contradicting, and his flip will reveal a lot towards J and others as well.
My reasoning on voting Felipe is all within the bolded.

#HBC | Dancer

Ori is more scummy, and I would honestly be fine with either his lynch or vig.

Pretty much I don't like the way he has been posting when he does post. He's more concerned about letting us know that he can't post and when he actually did post that one time it felt kind of forced.

Also to answer your question, it was in Joey's 590.

#HBC | Dancer

J, I see you viewing. The highest priority that you have right now is explaining your new reads on TM/RR/Joey/Felipe, in that order.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Alright alright. So, I went back and re-read some of RR's posts. I see where you're coming from when you say that he is scum. He has only gone after the most popular lynches hard (felipe and J) and some of what he has said can be seen as having been said before. I'm not comfortable with voting him just yet, much less thinking he is scum. He has still done things for town.

Joey, on the other hand, I am still comfortable he is town, or at least leaning it. His 474 is one example of why I like him because he is making his reads known, he is actively asking questions and trying to get reads, and he doesn't withhold any information and continues to think for himself.

What made you change your read on J?

Top Bottom