• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

High Voltage NEW (Pikachu Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BubbleTea

Smash Apprentice
Roy
Marf
Metapod (HARDEN)
A metroid, those things would be ****ing badass to have
hey now. Metapod would be the coolest. You would never die cause you'd have a super hard shell...it would be like being metal...

kay not really.

I lol'd though XD

-----

and I like how pretty much everyone is saying zss/samus for not wanting to dress up as.
I don't think many people could pull that one off.

neji32

Smash Lord
lmao metapod?!?!?! he could only harden lol but he'd be a badass team character xD

1)i would dress up as peach cause tht would just be fun
2)hmmm yoshi....cause he doesnt have any clothes on
3)TAILS!!! i absolutly love that character
4)probably neji from naruto

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I don't mind wearing a dress but skin tight clothes are a big no no for me. At least I can breath in a dress.

BubbleTea

Smash Apprentice
Hmm maybe I should start making a collection of the questionare answers and post them on our website :p

Oh yeah and I wanted to thank Zylar for actually contributing some content for our website!!! SUCH A NICE BOY!!! YOU ALL SHOULD TAKE NOTES!!

K 2

Smash Lord
Hmm maybe I should start making a collection of the questionare answers and post them on our website :p

Oh yeah and I wanted to thank Zylar for actually contributing some content for our website!!! SUCH A NICE BOY!!! YOU ALL SHOULD TAKE NOTES!!
What web browsers does the clan webpage work on?

I doesn't work on Opera, Firefox, or Chrome...I tried all three and all I see is a bunch of HTML codes.

BubbleTea

Smash Apprentice
Holycrap. I got it figured out....Firefox, and other browsers apparently, don't like frames very much.

I'm getting rid of them right now on the website.

Sorry guys! ♥

Zylar

Smash Ace
If you go to the site now you'll see that all the links aren't convienently to the side of every page anymore.
Apparently Firefox and others couldn't work with that coding so now BubbleTea took it off any everything's running smoothly.

K 2

Smash Lord
YAY!!!! Anther!!!!! I hope to play you sometime! I want to know how badly I suck compared to real pros -_-

Tornadith

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance _______________ on __________ Day,
Hey I was wondering if I could get in. I'm a pikachu player and I have been for a while.

Name: Cameron
Brawl Name: Tornadith
Brawl FC: 4382-1646-1210
Connection Type: Good? (I don't know how to find out)
Best Secondary Player: Zero Suit Samus

Thanks!

PikaPika!

Smash Ace
I'm bad.

Name: PikaPika!
Brawl Name: PikaPika!
Brawl FC: 0989-1407-5084
Location (can be general like Eastern U.S.): NY
Connection Type: High speed cable
Best Secondary Player(s): Marth

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
PikaPika! Lies...

I've seen him, he's good. Fairly cool guy, I remember him from that one TGA that he went to. Grand Finals was too funny.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
hey...what's up you guys? next couple days i'm home for and if i can get brawl/wi-fi to work i'd like to play someone. I got a couple matches in against stealth awhile back but its high time i quit other games and start playing smash again. hopefully i can convince forward to come by again hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom