• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

High Voltage NEW (Pikachu Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

!Boom!

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys ima be in san diego till sunday. Just checked back and see what has happened...wow...a lot of good stuff...a lot of bad...like that one thread with that stupid kid who thinks hes a smart ***.

BubbleTea

Smash Apprentice
teh guys are so lusty in here XD

anywho. I'm in Michigan now,and the only computer in this house is as slow as a snail carrying weights.
I DO have brawl though, so I'll hopefully be able to play some of you guys while imhere.
see ya!!!!

♥♥♥♥Happy BDAY KREHZ♥♥♥♥

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Oh E! I dont see you in the chat much anymore, you still play Brawl a lot?

I couldnt find it on the OP after looking for ever..

You said you mained marth now? or i was completely tired when i was talkin to you on xat..
The words "Clan Chat" on the OP are a link to the clan chat.
I am not usually active in the chat now but I am attending tournaments in full force.

And hell no, I only second Marth. Pika4lyfe.

Veng

Smash Ace
Ah I see... you live in Houston dont you, so own up the HOBOS and rep pika

stealth:

Name: veng
Brawl Name: veng
Brawl FC: 0688 5027 3222
Location (can be general like Eastern U.S.): Olympia, WA
Connection Type: Cable
Best Secondary Player(s): Random

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Ah I see... you live in Houston dont you, so own up the HOBOS and rep pika
Lol.
I live in Richmond, VA. Plenty of tournaments here for me to rep Pikachu, so don't worry.

Also Stealth, while you are fixing Veng's info, add Peach to my list of secondaries. It appears I can still kick *** with her.

Roller

Smash Legend
OK, sorry I haven't been here in a while guys, I've been in the xat a bit as most of you know, but I'm gonna start bein' more active here again. Most of you probably weren't even around back when I actually made contributions in the forums. xD

So ya, just checkin' in; and HAPPY BIRTHDAY KREHZ!

Jedstwiilite

Smash Journeyman
Happy Birthday Khrez!!!!!!

Hey guys, I'm sorry for my inactivity this vacation, but I just got a PS3 for Christmas, so I've been hooked onto that. My PS3 craze is slowly dying down, and I'm pretty sure I can play some matches today. So if you want someone to play in Brawl, I'm available.

Btw, what did everyone else get for Christmas? xD

IxxI

Smash Fence
happy Birthday Khrez!!!!!!

Hey Guys, I'm Sorry For My Inactivity This Vacation, But I Just Got A Ps3 For Christmas, So I've Been Hooked Onto That. My Ps3 Craze Is Slowly Dying Down, And I'm Pretty Sure I Can Play Some Matches Today. So If You Want Someone To Play In Brawl, I'm Available.

Btw, What Did Everyone Else Get For Christmas? Xd
Don't Fight Him He Sucks!

Jedstwiilite

Smash Journeyman
I don't think your any better. Your probably one of those noobs who constantly spams mortars and lays mines everywhere, hoping for one of them to hit.

IxxI

Smash Fence
I don't think your any better. Your probably one of those noobs who constantly spams mortars and lays mines everywhere, hoping for one of them to hit.
I use nades. and I actually throw you into mines. Half of my replays are of me 3 stocking you... Oh btw,

Jed says:
Haha. the reason why I haven't been playing you Brawl is cause my PS3

Jed says:
lol

@#%53 says:
I made that up xD
/edfil says:
lol...

/edfil says:
uh-huh.

Jed says:
It's not evem true haha

/edfil says:
what is it really?

Jed says:
I just haven't been playing

Jed says:
lol

Jed says:
Do you seriously think I have a PS3?

/edfil says:
yeah

Jedstwiilite

Smash Journeyman
Jed isn't even my real name... How will bringing up some random person's conversation help?!?!?! It doesn't even make sense. Nice try again. Go back to spamming your mortars.

IxxI

Smash Fence
Jed isn't even my real name... How will bringing up some random person's conversation help?!?!?! It doesn't even make sense. Nice try again. Go back to spamming your mortars.
I know it's not your real name. Your real name is John. They're initials. Go quit brawl and play halo on your PS3.

Jed says:
I have a PS3

Jed says:
Your right

Jed says:
I'm gonna play WaW now.

Jed says:
and Halo.

/edfil says:
Halo is for xbox...

Jed says:
whatever

Jed says:
I'm gonna play my PS3 nopw

Jed says:
no!

Jed says:
I have a PS3

Jedstwiilite

Smash Journeyman
Obvioulsy you found at my name because it's listed at the first post. These random converstaions are helping you much. If your going to fake something, you might as well just change my name to "John" instead of leaving it at "Jed" It would make it seem more convincable.

IxxI

Smash Fence
Obvioulsy you found at my name because it's listed at the first post. These random converstaions are helping you much. If your going to fake something, you might as well just change my name to "John" instead of leaving it at "Jed" It would make it seem more convincable.
It's called MSN. Why is that e-mail Jedstwiilite? How come your gamebattles account is Jedstwiilite? Why do you like pikachu so much? Just quit brawl. I bought a capture card. So now when we play I can record. Your going to lose John. Just face it, you suck.

Jedstwiilite

Smash Journeyman
Good job! you looked under my name and found my E-mail address! You also found out that I had MSN that way. No matter how good you try to make it like you know me, it's not going to work.

IxxI

Smash Fence
Good job! you looked under my name and found my E-mail address! You also found out that I had MSN that way. No matter how good you try to make it like you know me, it's not going to work.
Your trying too hard to mask your suckness in brawl. You should just quit and go play your halo. It's better than getting 2 stocked by scrubs.

Jedstwiilite

Smash Journeyman
Sure I'll play Halo on my new PS3. That doesn't even make sense... I don't have time to argue with you for reasons I do not know. I'm gonna go play Brawl now. Cya IxxI.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I dont see why it matter so much, if I were ixxi and I were telling the truth, I'd just go to the noobs house and punch him.
bunch of attention ******...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom