• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi all who is best ganondorf in world in melee e brawl?

xbombr

Smash Ace
Kage The Warrior

He's the Warrior....What else would you want?

Oh and he beat Mango (inb4hangoverjohns).

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Kage vs Mango was a joke. Mango sucks vs Ganon and Kage isn't exceptionally good vs Falco or Fox.

I hate these types of threads but let me just say...

Kage, Chaddd, and Linguini all **** marths
Linguini is the best vs spacies
Kage/Linguini are probably best vs Sheik
Chaddd is probably the best in dittos
Kage, Linguini and Chaddd are **** vs Falcons

Renth is better than all these guys

And Rockcrock is better than renth

RockCrock = best player in the world
and he 2-0'd HugS.

Close to everything these guys know is because of the legend Thomas Tipman.

/thread.

TresChikon

Smash Lord
Kage vs Mango was a joke. Mango sucks vs Ganon and Kage isn't exceptionally good vs Falco or Fox.

and he 2-0'd HugS.

/thread.
Why aren't you on that list? I like your Ganon, it's pretty sexy.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I haven't proven myself, and even if I had, I'm not really one to talk up my own accomplishments.

Thanks for the kind words though Tres.

I need more vids.

RestInPeace

Smash Ace

and he 2-0'd HugS.

/thread.
Just for clarification, I was joking when I said Kage. He's good, but you can't really place a "best." I agree with what I quoted.

Animal

Smash Lord
my question is serious. maybe tipman is the best? I don't know :/
i play tipman all the time he lives in my area. He is the best ganon IMO or definetly up there. He did MM's with kage and they basically went even, i think kage took a set and tip took a set. Tip is definetly the funnest and most flashy to watch

Renth

Smash Hero
everyones Sooooo Biased...

in no specific order:

Linguini, Kage, Tipman, RockCrock are in my opinion the best ganons.

Linguini, very smart player crazy defense.

Kage, probably the most accurate Ganon not as flashy as the rest but gets the job done.

Tipman, Invented/brought a lot of Ganons metagame up to speed and does a great job of showing it off - though with lack of tournament showings I don't know how good he really is.

RockCrock, Places well in many tournaments mostly using his Ganon.

Chaddd, Your Ganon is still up there, however more people see you as a multi-character main than a ganon main now a days.
_______

Renth, Too aggressive tries too hard to the most fancy thing possible, takes a lot away from his game has been known to do decent in tournaments and is working his way up.

Spider Sense, Everyone says Tipman is the flashiest ganon, I believe that title goes to Spider good player silly mistakes.

Mudungu, solid player is definately up and coming.

I would list more of players i've talked to on the forums and rate from videos but judging from videos gets you nowhere - So if I didn't mention you it's not at all because I think you're not good, it's because I know little to nothing about you.

Animal

Smash Lord
i guess kage although when i watch him i dont feel he does anything like crazy. he seems pretty simplistic. Maybe he just has amazing spacing and can read people well.

Animal

Smash Lord
the thing about Tip though is he is an underground M2K he seriously knows an insane amount of information about the game believe it or not. he practices with action replay and checks out all the frame data on pretty much every move and scenarios, its pretty insane.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Most technical Ganon is easily spider sense OR tipman imo. Renth is close after them.

And yeah Tipman knows a LOT about the game, especially Ganondorf. He's so innovative.

About Kage, I think he's a very smart player, spacing is insanely good, great at baiting approaches, excellent edge pressure, etc. But tbh no ganon has amazed me like Linguini has. The way he deals with Falco and Fox's approaches is seriously too good. He's great at sheildgrabbing and cc grabs, chaingrabbing, tech chasing, edgeguarding.. and just the right amount of flashiness imo.

What dittos went down at pound? I heard Chaddd beat Kage again

Animal

Smash Lord
After Rom2 Linguini easily became my top 3 favorite ganons. He has the coolest style, i feel its almost a mix between kage and tip. Hes got tricks up his sleeve but hes really smart also.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Hmm, I have and always will be a Tipman fan boy. So I gotta say he's my number 1 then it's closely followed by Guini and then Kage. I really can't say how Chaddd plays, but from what I've heard it's mad effective. lol He just fairs and wins. Renth is extremely technical; I think he's pretty closely tied with my as far as being technical, he's just rusty with techs imo. Ace definitely knows a lot about match ups, he just has trouble applying them in actual matches which is understandable. Lol it's funny that I'm even on this list. <333333 The Ganon boards.

Animal

Smash Lord
lmao same i tried youtubing it and found nothing but spider man ****

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
those vids dont really hsow how stupid dumb techincial you are jason

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
This is tough. I've played alot of these Ganons, and picked him up myself after playing some.

Tipman created the Ganon metagame, hes exceptional. Good to see him coming back to the game. He's not the best anymore, but deff top 5.

First time I played Spider_Sense I was blown away, i've never seen a Ganon move like that. <-- I try to incorperate that kind of movement into my ganon.

Linguni is extremely good. He's SLIGHTLY better then RockCrock imo.

RockCrock is ****ing godlike, but i'm better then him at HoN so it don't matta.

Renth is like a flashier RockCrock, hes still extremely good.

Kage is exceptionally good too. The best? Maybe. He's been considered the best for awhile now.

Chaddd. Excellent player, he's strayed away from ganon from what it seems now and like someone said before, seems to play more of a variety of characters.

IF I really had to choose and break it down.

1)Kage/Linguini
2)RockCrock/Chaddd/Renth.
3)Tipman

Sexyness scale = Spider_Sense.

*All these players can shift up and down depending on how well they do. For the most part they are all in the same league, i don't think any Ganon is like ABOVE AND BEYOND any other Ganon*

Top Bottom