• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey Falco thread, how are ya?

Sky`

Smash Lord
Hey guys.

Ahaha, I kind of feel like placing well in tournaments. And although I've gotten pretty far as Peach, it's impossible to expect to win anything if you don't have a solid sub for those horrible matchups. So I decided to pick up Falco. So now maybe instead of placing like 9th or something, I can place first! =D

:] So... o hai every1.

I'll be here for a while...
Campin out =D. XD

Saltix

Smash Lord
Hey guys.

Ahaha, I kind of feel like placing well in tournaments. And although I've gotten pretty far as Peach, it's impossible to expect to win anything if you don't have a solid sub for those horrible matchups. So I decided to pick up Falco. So now maybe instead of placing like 9th or something, I can place first! =D

:] So... o hai every1.

I'll be here for a while...
Campin out =D. XD
LOL You were serious about picking up Falco huh?
Nice commentary last night btw.

Hyo

Smash Journeyman
Somethings you should remember: If you tap jump then squeeze b twice, you win!

If things get dangerous side B

Don't touch firebird.

ever.

jab>grab is your friend
chain grab is your friend
lasers are your friends

look at all those friends.

Sky`

Smash Lord
Why yes, I am that guy from AIB.

And yeah, I am pretty black.

So I guess It's just anotha one of us Brothas fittin the stereotype. Daaayuuummm. =]

Thanks for the welcome guys.

bowz

Smash Journeyman
HOLY FREAKING CRAP I <3 YOU SKY!!!!!!!!!!

I hope I dont scare you away. XD
I'm picking up peach, btw. =)

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Well, not completely. I bust him out on rare occasions for fun. Despite my thoughts of Falco's matchups, I think he's a really fun character to play.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well, not completely. I bust him out on rare occasions for fun. Despite my thoughts of Falco's matchups, I think he's a really fun character to play.
=\. Well happy 'nading Angel!

Saltix

Smash Lord
LOL. The sad thing is we actually have a stereotype of Black people playing Falco
And it doesn't help that I fit it :p

Sky`

Smash Lord
My Area, they play sonic too.

Cept, I'ma join the ranks of Amazing Falcos. <3 Eheheh.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Check out the thread where the guy says he doesn't wanna play Falco because he's top tier. I believe he's seriously overrated.

Denzi

Smash Master
Check out the thread where the guy says he doesn't wanna play Falco because he's top tier. I believe he's seriously overrated.
^Exactly. Leave us alone. You've dropped Falco because you think he sucks. you're entitled to your opinion, but we don't need to keep hearing it. Either admit that over half the Falco boards knows more than you, or just leave. the Falco hating comments are really getting on my nerves, and I'm sure others feel the same way.

^PAD (Pure Awesome Disclaimer)

Ravener

Smash Apprentice
Maybe this post should be closed its getting a little out of hand
I don't really like Falco , but wats the point of bashing Falco?
It's like your bashing him coz his really good, just like how some ppl bash Mk.

pure_awesome

Smash Lord
Angel is entitled to his own opinion, and I ask that nobody ostracize him as a Falco basher. Despite having an opinion that conflicts with mine, he's obviously done his research intelligently and as far as I know, has said nothing that I would consider to be bashing Falco. Being of the opinion that Falco is overrated does not equal bashing. I disagree with Angel in what he says, but not at all with how he's saying it.

In the other thread, he's been extremely friendly in our conversation where other, possibly most, members of SWF would have lost their temper. He's a solid poster and I hope he continues to visit the Falco forums. If we all go around pointing out how great Falco is, we aren't going to accomplish much.

Ravener

Smash Apprentice
Angel is entitled to his own opinion, and I ask that nobody ostracize him as a Falco basher. Despite having an opinion that conflicts with mine, he's obviously done his research intelligently and as far as I know, has said nothing that I would consider to be bashing Falco. Being of the opinion that Falco is overrated does not equal bashing. I disagree with Angel in what he says, but not at all with how he's saying it.

In the other thread, he's been extremely friendly in our conversation where other, possibly most, members of SWF would have lost their temper. He's a solid poster and I hope he continues to visit the Falco forums. If we all go around pointing out how great Falco is, we aren't going to accomplish much.
Ok sorry, from now on I'll agnowledge peoples opinions ever if the opinion goes against mine. But i still think Angel is going too far. However i still strongly think the thread should be closed to prevent any furthur flame wars between players

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Sky how's your falco doing?

I wanna see how much better it's gotten :)

SK92

Smash Journeyman
Sky if u wanna get better train in person with the two best falcos in the west coast.
DEHF and SK92.
See you at SCSA 2.

Top Bottom