• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Here's the keys - make a crossover fighter with [INSERT IP HERE].

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 4
I was on the comic mood lately especially thanks to the great Marvel vs DC thread that Megadoomer is running, and during my moveset creations I had the Marvel Ultimate Alliance series has an important reference. While I sadly never had the chance to play one I was interesing on make a roster for a fourth game.

BASE ROSTER:
  1. Spider-Man (Peter Parker)​
  2. Captain America
  3. Iron Man
  4. Thor Odinson
  5. The Hulk
  6. Hawkeye
  7. Black Widow
  8. Winter Solider
  9. Nick Fury
  10. Doctor Strange
  11. Scarlet Witch
  12. Wolverine
  13. Cyclops
  14. Storm
  15. Iceman
  16. Gambit
  17. Psylocke
  18. Phoenix
  19. Magik
  20. Cable
  21. Deadpool
  22. Daredevil
  23. Iron Fist
  24. Luke Cage
  25. Jessica Jones
  26. Moon Knight
  27. The Punisher
  28. Ghost Rider
  29. Shang Chi
  30. Captain Marvel
  31. Ms. Marvel
  32. Star-Lord
  33. Rocket & Groot
  34. Ant-Man
  35. Wasp
  36. The Vision
  37. Venom
  38. Magneto
  39. Loki
  40. Ultron
DLC:
Pack 1 - Into the Spider-Verse:

• Spider-Man (Miles Morales)​
  • Ghost Spider (Gwen Stacy)​
  • Scarlet Spider (Kaine Parker)​
  • SP//DR (Penny Parker)​
  • Superior Spider-Man (Otto Octavious)​
  • Silk (Cindy Moon)​
Pack 2 - The Arrival of the Devourer:
  • Mr. Fantastic
  • Invisible Woman
  • The Thing
  • The Human Torch
  • Super Skrull
  • Silver Surfer​
Pack 3 - Secret Wars:
  • Red Queen (Kitty Pryde)
  • Sentry
  • Namor
  • Thanos​
  • Dr. Doom
  • Maker (Reed Richards)
BOSSES:
Note that this only list the non-playable bosses:
  • Fing Fang Foom
  • Abomination​
  • Sabretooth​
  • M.O.D.O.K.​
  • Executioner​
  • Morbius​
  • Juggernaut​
  • Hela​
  • Dormammu​
  • Shuma-Gorath​
  • Ulysses Klaw​
  • Dr. Octopus​
  • Green Goblin​
  • Vulture​
  • Sandman​
  • Rhino​
  • Kraven the Hunter​
  • Carnage​
  • Taskmaster​
  • Kingpin​
  • Baron Zemo​
  • Mandarin​
  • Mr. Sinister​
  • Sentinel​
  • Ultron Prime​
  • Morlun (Pac 1)​
  • Solus (Pack 1)​
  • Stardust (Pack 2)​
  • Galactus (Pack 2)​
  • The Void (Pack 3)​
  • God Emperor Dr. Doom (Pack 3)​
  • Hybrid Maker (Pack 3)​

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge

Okay, a bit of an odd concept, and one that I'm expecting to get hate for. Memetic Fauna Melee: a platform fighter focused around various different animals that have become cemented in meme culture. I'd like to stress that I don't promote animal abuse or anything of the sort, but I'm purely making this concept based on the fictionalised "characters" that have come about as a result of the memes.

Let's get into them: but first, a couple of notes on my choices, specifically in terms of one very well-known frog.

I considered Pepe.

I really did.

Originally, I had him in mind as a representative of rage comics and the like, but the sheer amount of controversy surrounding the character these days is just... yeah, it's best not to touch it. It's a bit of a shame, but I guess it's for the best. (I do, however, still have a semi-controversial pick. We'll get there.) Also, I didn't want "characters" here that feel more like, well, characters - so sadly, no Barry B. Benson or the "MY LEG!" guy from Spongebob. I'm as sad as you are.

#01: Grumpy Cat. An iconic meme of the internet, and in my mind, a sort of "lolcats" representative as a whole. If there's any character here that represents early meme culture, or the endless streams of cat memes, it's Grumpy Cat - sort of acting as a composite of them all.
#02: Dat Boi. I wanted an MLG rep somewhere, and I wanted at least one amphibian, and Dat Boi was the perfect pick to me. My thought process is that he'd represent a ton of different MLG-based memes, though his vibe is somewhat uninterested in the stuff he's doing.
#03: Eggdog. A more recent meme - I think Eggdog could be pretty fun. I'd imagine his moveset focuses on him stretching his body around like in those animations of him, as well as being able to create clones of himself through the process of osmosis.
#04: Cheems and [DORIME]. I considered a normal Doge for this pick, or just the "buff doge" with a knight-inspired moveset, but eventually went with the JoJo-inspired Cheems and [DORIME]. As you can imagine, Cheems isn't particularly powerful, but [DORIME] massively powers up his moves as needed.
#05: BLÅHAJ. I wanted at least one "fish pick", and a shark felt like a solid choice - so why not go with the trans icon, BLÅHAJ? I imagine his moveset is more focused around a semi-summoner archetype, with him using various IKEA furniture to do battle, as well as "doing crime" as required.
#06: Pigcasso. Meet Pigcasso. He's a painter, and I felt like the idea of a pig with a cool disjointed hitbox would be fun, as well as paint as a whole being able to be his mechanic. I mean, it works well for the Inklings, right?
#07: Beelion. A more obscure pick, but I wanted to represent the whole "humerous photomorphs" thing here, as well as insects of some form. Whilst I considered Lucas the Spider for this role, I felt the idea of a bee fused with a lion lended well to some really fun, but dumb, fighting potential.
#08: Stoned Fox. Despite being one of many memes associated with awful taxidermies, I'm picturing Stoned Fox playing exactly like Fox McCloud from Melee, with the main difference being that all of his sound effects are pulled from What Does the Fox Say? by Ylvis. Oh, and his recovery turns him into the fox seen on the Firefox browser.
#09: Buff Beluga. This is kind of the main reason I changed "Buff Doge" to Cheems and [DORIME]. There's a lot of memes about buff whales out there, but I think this is a fun niche to represent, as well as representing another sea creature and having a powerful bruiser archetype.
#10: Screaming Goat. I'd like to take a little inspiration from Goat Simulator here, but this isn't the goat from that game. Rather, it's focused on both kicks and licks, as well as powerful AoE attacks using its screaming to its advantage.
#11: Hampster. I wanted at least one "retro rep" here, and though I originally had the more modern Hampter pegged for the roster, this felt too good not to include. In terms of moveset, it'd take inspiration from dancing and house/club music, as well as other 90s/00s websites of its kind.
#12: Armed Eagle. Another rep of the "animal photo morphs" group seen with Beelion, I wanted the Armed Eagle to represent memes associated with America. Essentially, it's this ridiculously manly eagle with guns, incredible strength, and so forth. Also, it brings in a Ford F-150 for a meter attack.
#13: Spherical Cow. Whilst this is a partial non-sequitur meme, I also wanted to represent the niche of "science/math memes" here somewhere, which is why the Spherical Cow gets in. It comes from a common joke in science in relation to oversimplifying things, and a cow was a welcome inclusion here.
#14: Harambe. The controversial pick. My idea for Harambe is that he's presented similarly to Jesus, returning back to the world in order to bestow upon the world peace and order. As such, he has a lot of light-based moves, and a healthy bit of Jesus iconography, though nothing too overt.
#15: Nyan Cat. Pre-Order Bonus! Yeah, I wanted a logical pre-order bonus that would really interest people. Nyan Cat is pretty simple in concept - though I'd like to represent the greater RAWR XD aesthetic with them, because why not?

DLC's an interesting topic, because hey - there's new animal memes all of the time. I've got a couple of ideas though! The Round Seal could be a fun inclusion, though they'd need to be differentiated from the Spherical Cow. I also considered the inclusion of the Screaming Ferret and one of the rats from Jerma's Rat Movie, but felt they'd not quite... fit. So yeah, hope this is interesting!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend

Okay, a bit of an odd concept, and one that I'm expecting to get hate for. Memetic Fauna Melee: a platform fighter focused around various different animals that have become cemented in meme culture. I'd like to stress that I don't promote animal abuse or anything of the sort, but I'm purely making this concept based on the fictionalised "characters" that have come about as a result of the memes.

Let's get into them: but first, a couple of notes on my choices, specifically in terms of one very well-known frog.

I considered Pepe.

I really did.

Originally, I had him in mind as a representative of rage comics and the like, but the sheer amount of controversy surrounding the character these days is just... yeah, it's best not to touch it. It's a bit of a shame, but I guess it's for the best. (I do, however, still have a semi-controversial pick. We'll get there.) Also, I didn't want "characters" here that feel more like, well, characters - so sadly, no Barry B. Benson or the "MY LEG!" guy from Spongebob. I'm as sad as you are.

#01: Grumpy Cat. An iconic meme of the internet, and in my mind, a sort of "lolcats" representative as a whole. If there's any character here that represents early meme culture, or the endless streams of cat memes, it's Grumpy Cat - sort of acting as a composite of them all.
#02: Dat Boi. I wanted an MLG rep somewhere, and I wanted at least one amphibian, and Dat Boi was the perfect pick to me. My thought process is that he'd represent a ton of different MLG-based memes, though his vibe is somewhat uninterested in the stuff he's doing.
#03: Eggdog. A more recent meme - I think Eggdog could be pretty fun. I'd imagine his moveset focuses on him stretching his body around like in those animations of him, as well as being able to create clones of himself through the process of osmosis.
#04: Cheems and [DORIME]. I considered a normal Doge for this pick, or just the "buff doge" with a knight-inspired moveset, but eventually went with the JoJo-inspired Cheems and [DORIME]. As you can imagine, Cheems isn't particularly powerful, but [DORIME] massively powers up his moves as needed.
#05: BLÅHAJ. I wanted at least one "fish pick", and a shark felt like a solid choice - so why not go with the trans icon, BLÅHAJ? I imagine his moveset is more focused around a semi-summoner archetype, with him using various IKEA furniture to do battle, as well as "doing crime" as required.
#06: Pigcasso. Meet Pigcasso. He's a painter, and I felt like the idea of a pig with a cool disjointed hitbox would be fun, as well as paint as a whole being able to be his mechanic. I mean, it works well for the Inklings, right?
#07: Beelion. A more obscure pick, but I wanted to represent the whole "humerous photomorphs" thing here, as well as insects of some form. Whilst I considered Lucas the Spider for this role, I felt the idea of a bee fused with a lion lended well to some really fun, but dumb, fighting potential.
#08: Stoned Fox. Despite being one of many memes associated with awful taxidermies, I'm picturing Stoned Fox playing exactly like Fox McCloud from Melee, with the main difference being that all of his sound effects are pulled from What Does the Fox Say? by Ylvis. Oh, and his recovery turns him into the fox seen on the Firefox browser.
#09: Buff Beluga. This is kind of the main reason I changed "Buff Doge" to Cheems and [DORIME]. There's a lot of memes about buff whales out there, but I think this is a fun niche to represent, as well as representing another sea creature and having a powerful bruiser archetype.
#10: Screaming Goat. I'd like to take a little inspiration from Goat Simulator here, but this isn't the goat from that game. Rather, it's focused on both kicks and licks, as well as powerful AoE attacks using its screaming to its advantage.
#11: Hampster. I wanted at least one "retro rep" here, and though I originally had the more modern Hampter pegged for the roster, this felt too good not to include. In terms of moveset, it'd take inspiration from dancing and house/club music, as well as other 90s/00s websites of its kind.
#12: Armed Eagle. Another rep of the "animal photo morphs" group seen with Beelion, I wanted the Armed Eagle to represent memes associated with America. Essentially, it's this ridiculously manly eagle with guns, incredible strength, and so forth. Also, it brings in a Ford F-150 for a meter attack.
#13: Spherical Cow. Whilst this is a partial non-sequitur meme, I also wanted to represent the niche of "science/math memes" here somewhere, which is why the Spherical Cow gets in. It comes from a common joke in science in relation to oversimplifying things, and a cow was a welcome inclusion here.
#14: Harambe. The controversial pick. My idea for Harambe is that he's presented similarly to Jesus, returning back to the world in order to bestow upon the world peace and order. As such, he has a lot of light-based moves, and a healthy bit of Jesus iconography, though nothing too overt.
#15: Nyan Cat. Pre-Order Bonus! Yeah, I wanted a logical pre-order bonus that would really interest people. Nyan Cat is pretty simple in concept - though I'd like to represent the greater RAWR XD aesthetic with them, because why not?

DLC's an interesting topic, because hey - there's new animal memes all of the time. I've got a couple of ideas though! The Round Seal could be a fun inclusion, though they'd need to be differentiated from the Spherical Cow. I also considered the inclusion of the Screaming Ferret and one of the rats from Jerma's Rat Movie, but felt they'd not quite... fit. So yeah, hope this is interesting!
Where's dramatic chipmunk?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Fatal Fury vs. Street Fighter
Decided to create an updated rerelease of this:

Fatal Fury vs. Street Fighter: Final Impact
Fatal FuryStreet Fighter
  1. Terry Bogard
  2. Andy Bogard
  3. Joe Higashi
  4. Mai Shiranui
  5. Duck King
  6. Tung Fu Rue
  7. Billy Kane
  8. Kim Kaphwan
  9. Ryuji Yamazaki
  10. Jin Chonrei
  11. Hon Fu
  12. Blue Mary
  13. Krauser
  14. Nightmare Geese
  15. Yuri
  1. Ryu
  2. Ken
  3. Chun-Li
  4. Guile
  5. Blanka
  6. Dhalsim
  7. E. Honda
  8. Zangief
  9. Sagat
  10. Cammy
  11. Dan Hibiki
  12. Sakura
  13. M. Bison
  14. Akuma
  15. Morrigan

Last edited:

airConditioner

Smash Ace
Decided to create an updated rerelease of this:

Fatal FuryStreet Fighter
  1. Terry Bogard
  2. Andy Bogard
  3. Joe Higashi
  4. Mai Shiranui
  5. Duck King
  6. Tung Fu Rue
  7. Billy Kane
  8. Kim Kaphwan
  9. Ryuji Yamazaki
  10. Jin Chonrei
  11. Hon Fu
  12. Blue Mary
  13. Krauser
  14. Nightmare Geese
  15. Alfred
  1. Ryu
  2. Ken
  3. Chun-Li
  4. Guile
  5. Blanka
  6. Dhalsim
  7. E. Honda
  8. Zangief
  9. Sagat
  10. Cammy
  11. Dan Hibiki
  12. Sakura
  13. M. Bison
  14. Akuma
  15. Alex

White (unplayable OC boss)
isn't there already a fatal fury character named white

BlustersBest

Smash Journeyman
The Longest and most grueling roster I've ever made

Animation Sensation: An Animated Movie Platform Fighter

(I know I did not do Sony, I'll get to that and maybe DLC later)

Roster By Studio (one fighter for EVERY animated film they've made).

• The Dwarves (Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs)
  • Foulfellow and Gideon (Pinocchio)
  • Sorcerer Mickey (Fantasia)
  • Pink Elephant (Dumbo)
  • Adult Bambi (Bambi)
  • Gaucho Goofy (Saludos Amigos)
  • The Three Caballeros
  • Casey (Make Mine Music)
  • Willie The Giant (Fun and Fancy Free)
  • The Aracuan (Melody Time)
  • J. Thaddeus Toad (The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad)
  • Jaq and Gus (Cinderella)
  • The Red Queen (Alice in Wonderland)
  • Peter Pan
  • Tramp (Lady and the Tramp)
  • Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty)
  • Horace and Jasper (101 Dalmatians)
  • Merlin (The Sword in the Stone)
  • Baloo (The Jungle Book)
  • Scat Cat (The Aristocats)
  • Robin Hood
  • Tigger (The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh)
  • Bernard and Bianca (The Rescuers)
  • Copper (The Fox and the Hound)
  • The Horned King (The Black Cauldron)
  • Ratigan (The Great Mouse Detective)
  • Dodger & Company (Oliver and Company)
  • Ursula (The Little Mermaid)
  • Jake (The Rescuers Down Under)
  • Beast (Beauty and the Beast)
  • The Genie (Aladdin)
  • Timon and Pumbaa (The Lion King)
  • Pocahontas
  • Phoebus (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
  • Hercules
  • Mulan
  • Tarzan
  • Flamingo (Fantasia 2000)
  • Aladar (Dinosaur)
  • Kronk (The Emperor’s New Groove)
  • Kida (Atlantis: The Lost Empire)
  • Stitch
  • Jim Hawkins (Treasure Planet)
  • Koda (Brother Bear)
  • Alameda Slim (Home on the Range)
  • Chicken Little
  • Bowler Hat Guy (Meet the Robinsons)
  • Bolt
  • Dr. Facilier (The Princess and the Frog)
  • Rapunzel (Tangled)
  • Owl (Winnie the Pooh)
  • Ralph (Wreck-It-Ralph)
  • Elsa (Frozen)
  • Baymax (Big Hero 6)
  • Judy Hopps (Zootopia)
  • Moana
  • Vanellope (Ralph Breaks the Internet)
  • Olaf (Frozen II)
  • Raya (Raya and the Last Dragon)
  • Bruno (Encanto)

• Manny (Ice Age)
  • Rodney Copperbottom (Robots)
  • Manny (Ice Age: the Meltdown)
  • Horton (Horton Hears a Who)
  • Sid (Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs)
  • Blu (Rio)
  • Captain Gutt (Ice Age: Continental Drift)
  • Mary Katherine (EPIC)
  • Nigel (Rio 2)
  • Snoopy and Woodstock (The Peanuts Movie)
  • Buck Wild (Ice Age: Collision Course)
  • Ferdinand
  • Lance Sterling (Spies in Disguise)

• Z (Antz)
  • Moses (The Prince of Egypt)
  • Miguel and Tulio (The Road to El Dorado)
  • Ginger (Chicken Run)
  • Shrek
  • Spirit (Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron)
  • Sinbad (Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas)
  • Fairy Godmother (Shrek 2)
  • Oscar (Shark Tale)
  • Alex (Madagascar)
  • Wallace and Gromit (The Curse of the Were-Rabbit)
  • Verminator (Over the Hedge)
  • Roddy St. James (Flushed Away)
  • Prince Charming (Shrek the Third)
  • Barry B. Benson ( :) )
  • Po (Kung Fu Panda)
  • King Julian (Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa)
  • Monsters (Monsters vs. Aliens)
  • Hiccup and Toothless (How to Train your Dragon)
  • Fiona (Shrek Forever After)
  • Megamind
  • Tigress (Kung Fu Panda)
  • Boots (That one)
  • Officer DuBois (Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted)
  • Santa (Rise of the Guardians)
  • Grug (The Croods)
  • Turbo
  • Mr. Peabody and Sherman
  • Astrid (How to Train your Dragon 2)
  • The Penguins of Madagascar
  • Oh (Home)
  • Kai (Kung Fu Panda 3)
  • Poppy (Trolls
  • Boss Baby
  • Captain Underpants
  • Grimmel (How to Train your Dragon: The Hidden World)
  • Everest (Abominable)
  • Queen of Rock (Trolls: World Tour)
  • Eep (The Croods 2)
  • Hendricks (Spirit Untamed)
  • Armstrong (Boss Baby 2: Family Business)
  • Mr. Wolf (The Bad Guys)

• Woody (Toy Story)
  • Flik (A Bug’s Life)
  • Buzz Lightyear (Toy Story 2)
  • Mike and Sulley (Monster’s Inc.)
  • Tank Gang (Finding Nemo)
  • Mr. Incredible (The Incredibles)
  • Lightning McQueen (Cars)
  • Chef Skinner (Ratatouille)
  • Wall-E
  • Kevin (Up)
  • Jessie (Toy Story 3)
  • Mater (Cars 2)
  • Merida (Brave)
  • Randall (Monsters University)
  • Emotions (Inside Out)
  • Arlo (The Good Dinosaur)
  • Hank (Finding Dory)
  • Cruz Ramirez (Cars 3)
  • Hector (Coco)
  • Ms. Incredible (Incredibles 2)
  • Bo Peep (Toy Story 4)
  • Barley Lightfoot (Onward)
  • Terri (Soul)
  • Alberto (Luca)
  • Mei (Turning Red)
  • Zurg (Lightyear, but the original design because no-one wants lightyear lol)

• Gru (Despicable Me)
  • E.B. (Hop)
  • The sigh Onceler (The Lorax)
  • El Macho (Despicable Me 2)
  • The Minions (Minions)
  • Max (The Secret Life of Pets)
  • Buster Moon (Sing)
  • Balthazar Bratt (Despicable Me 3)
  • The Grinch
  • Snowball (The Secret Life of Pets 2)
  • Johnny (Sing 2)
  • Dr. Nefario (Minions: The Rise of Gru)

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
BlustersBest BlustersBest Here's da Season Pass with WB + Sony:
  • Kent Mansley (The Iron Giant)
  • WyldStyle (The Lego Movie)
  • Spider-Ham (Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse)
  • Peter Rabbit
My few nitpicks are replacing Hercules with Hades and Jim Hawkins with Long John Silver.

Last edited:

BlustersBest

Smash Journeyman
Super Smash Sis., but curated to the size of Smash 64’s roster:

• Peach
  • Zelda
  • Samus
  • Dixie Kong
  • Erika
  • Adeline and Ribbon
  • Krystal
  • Pokémon Trainer (all F alts)

Unlockable Characters

• Daisy
  • Kumatora
  • Cynthia
  • Elma

Ladies and gentlemen, presenting...
1662190107412.png

The comedic smackdown!
Hanna Barbera: the comedic smackdown is a platform fighter consisting of HB characters ranging from "The Flintstones" to "Atom ant show". This game would have "comical" tone similar to SSB64 and it would use HB stock effects.

Base roster:
1. Fred Flintstone (He would play similarly to Mario)
2. Barney (He would be Fred's faster clone)
3. Dino
4. George Jetson
5. Rosie the Robot
6. Space Ghost
7. Rick Dastardly (Wacky races) (I wanted a villain to appear in this roster)
8. Harvey Birdman
9. Yogi & Boo Boo
10. Scooby-Doo & Shaggy
11. Huckleberry hound
12. Jabberjaw
13. Captain Caveman
14. Snugglepuss
15. Igoo (The Herculoids)
16. Jonny Quest
17. Magilla Gorilla
18. Top Cat (His alley gang would assist him in attacks)
19. Hong Kong Phooey
20. Atom Ant (A surprising choice for the game. He would be the smallest fighter in the game)

DLC fighters:
1. Blue Falcon & Dynomutt
2. Wally Gator
3. Quick Draw McGraw
4. Powerpuff Girls (Guest fighters) (they were co-produced by HB)
5. Lippy the Lion & Har-Har
6. Brak
7. Peter Potamus & So-So (A puppet fighter would be cool in this game)
8. Tom & Jerry (Guests) (Some of their shorts were animated by them)​

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Mantaining the comic mood, this day I will bring my wishlist for Injustice 3, considering that it would be the last game of the series ending with the death of Superman and the destruction of the Injustice Earth. If you wonder about any character canonically death the answer is simple, different earths.

Base Roster:
  1. Superman
    • Superboy Prime (Premier Costume)
  2. Batman
  3. Wonder Woman
    • Nubia (Premier Costume)
  4. Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
    • John Stewart (Premier Costume)
    • Kyle Rayner (Premier Costume; DLC)
  5. Aquaman
    • Ocean Master (Premier Costume)
  6. Flash (Wally West)
    • Reverse Flash (Eobard Thawne; Premier Costume)
    • Godspeed (Premier Costume; DLC)
  7. Cyborg
  8. Supergirl
    • Power Girl (Premier Costume)
  9. Green Arrow
  10. Black Canary
  11. Nightwing (Damian Wayne)
    • **** Grayson (Premier Costume)
  12. Red Hood
  13. Booster Gold
  14. Zatanna
  15. Shazam
  16. Black Adam
  17. Batgirl (Barbara Gordon)
    • Stephanie Brown (Premier Costume)
    • Cassandra Cain (Premier Costume; DLC)
  18. The Atom (Ray Palmer)
    • Ryan Choi (Premier Costume)
  19. Hawkgirl
  20. Vixen
  21. Aqualad
  22. Beast Boy
  23. Blue Beetle
  24. Etrigan
  25. Plastic Man
  26. Dr. Fate
  27. Red Tornado
  28. Static Shock
  29. Stargirl
  30. Catwoman
  31. Joker
  32. Harley Queen
  33. Scarecrow
  34. Ra's Al Ghul
  35. Riddler
  36. Bloodsport
  37. Doomsday
  38. Nekron (Final Boss)
  39. The Batman Who Laughs (Preorder Bonus)
DLC:
  1. Huntress
  2. Martian Manhunter
  3. Darkseid
  4. Raven
  5. Talon
  6. John Constantine
  7. Metallo
  8. Terra
  9. Azrael
  10. Lobo
  11. Liu Kang (Guest)
  12. Johnny Cage (Guest)
  13. Invincible (Guest)
  14. Power Ranger Green (Guest)
    • Power Ranger Red (Premier Costume)
    • Power Ranger Blue (Premier Costume)
    • Power Ranger Yellow (Premier Costume)
    • Power Ranger Pink (Premier Costume)

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
My KOF XV fantasy roster
  • Team Hero
    • Shun’ei
    • Benimaru
    • Meitenkun
  • Rival Team
    • Isla
    • Dolores
    • Najd
  • Team Sacred Treasures
    • Kyo
    • Iori
    • Chizuru
  • Team Orochi
    • Chris
    • Yashiro
    • Shermie
  • Team Fatal Fury
    • Terry
    • Andy
    • Joe
  • Team Art of Fighting
    • Ryo
    • Robert
    • King
  • Team Far East
    • Kim
    • Mai
    • Hon-Fu
  • Team Secret Agent
    • Luong
    • Blue Mary
    • Vanessa
  • Team Ikari
    • Leona
    • Ralf
    • Clark
  • Team Ash
    • Ash
    • Elizabeth
    • Kukri
  • Team Super Heroine
    • Athena
    • Yuri
    • Akari
  • Team Other World
    • Nakoruru
    • Jeanne D’Arc
    • Heidern
  • Team K’
    • K’
    • Maxima
    • Whip
  • Team Krohnen
    • Krohnen
    • Kula
    • Ángel
  • Team GAW
    • Antonov
    • Ramón
    • King of Dinosaurs
  • US Sports Team
    • Heavy-D!
    • Lucky Glauber
    • Brian Battler
Season 1
Season 2
Boss Challenge: Ω Rugal
Boss Challenge: Igniz
Boss Challenge: Mizuki
Boss Challenge: Goddess Athena

Last edited:

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
My concept for a Pokemon Smash!

I chose ten characters for each generation. I did not cut any of Smash's official picks, and I decided to include at least one starter and legendary/mythical from each.

Team Kanto:
  1. Ivysaur
  2. Charizard
  3. Squirtle
  4. Rattata
  5. Pikachu
  6. Jigglypuff
  7. Muk
  8. Gengar
  9. Pinsir
  10. Mewtwo
Team Johto:
  1. Meganium
  2. Crobat
  3. Pichu
  4. Skiploom
  5. Wooper
  6. Wobbufett
  7. Shuckle
  8. Smeargle
  9. Smoochum
  10. Celebi
Team Hoenn:
  1. Blaziken
  2. Mudkip
  3. Ralts
  4. Shedinja
  5. Camerupt
  6. Baltoy
  7. Banette
  8. Relicanth
  9. Metagross
  10. Latias/Latios
Team Sinnoh:
  1. Monferno
  2. Bidoof
  3. Vespiquen
  4. Bronzor
  5. Garchomp
  6. Lucario
  7. Abomasnow
  8. Rotom
  9. Manaphy
  10. Darkrai
Team Unova:
  1. Serperior
  2. Zebstrika
  3. Conkeldurr
  4. Whirlipede
  5. Crustle
  6. Zorua
  7. Ferrothorn
  8. Golurk
  9. Heatmor
  10. Landorus
Team Kalos:
  1. Braixen
  2. Greninja
  3. Vivillon
  4. Pangoro
  5. Aegislash
  6. Tyrantrum
  7. Klefki
  8. Trevanant
  9. Yveltal
  10. Hoopa
Team Alola/Unknown Origins:
  1. Decidueye
  2. Incineroar
  3. Popplio
  4. Wishiwashi
  5. Salazzle
  6. Turtonator
  7. Mimikyu
  8. Buzzwole
  9. Blacephelon
  10. Melmetal
Team Galar/Hisui:
  1. Sobble
  2. Dottler
  3. Wooloo
  4. Cramorant
  5. Hatterene
  6. Morpeko
  7. Dracovish
  8. Kubfu (Can evolve into either Urshifu variant after a certain point in the stock)
  9. Kleavor
  10. Basculegion

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
I've seen a lot of concepts out there for what Melee would look like with more development time, but let's imagine an alternative and much worse scernario - what if Melee actually had less development time? Whilst I wouldn't wish this on anyone, ever, it's an interesting thought experiment. I'll try and evidence my thought process here, but it's pretty possible I might miss something - and do expect mistakes to be made.

I'm going to focus on the roster. I think this'll be the most interesting topic here, at least.

Starting with the veterans from 64: I think Mario, DK, Link, Samus, Yoshi, Fox, Kirby and Pikachu would make it in. Whilst Samus may potentially be considered to be dropped, her zoning-focused playstyle would be important enough to be brought over, as well as her representing Metroid as a unique part of Nintendo's roster compared to lighter IPs like Mario and Kirby.

The unlockables reach interesting territory - I think Luigi's playstyle would remain somewhat similar, but he'd be more similar to Mario in this game due to essentially being more of a clone. Captain Falcon also makes sense to bring over, given the continued relevence of F-Zero at this time. However: Ness is an interesting case. The inclusion of "a Mother character" is pretty much set in stone, but he was originally going to be replaced with Lucas, albeit from the original MOTHER 3 on the N64. As for when, exactly, the decision was made to change him into Ness due to the delays taking place with that game is unknown, but I'm going to put Lucas here in place of Ness regardless. However, his moveset remains almost identical. As for Jigglypuff, I think their nature as a "joke fighter" in the original game would result in Sakurai and the team struggling to justify using development time on them, and in essence, they'd basically be "replaced" by the much more popular Mewtwo.

As for newcomers, we need to remember Sakurai's mindset with characters - they should bring something unique to the table that only they can do. It's for this reason that I think Zelda/Sheik actually remains in the game, specifically both of them - because if it was just made into "Zelda" or "Sheik", they wouldn't have all too much to bring to the table and would likely be cut. Likewise, I think it's reasonable to presume the Ice Climbers actually remain - given their unique tag-teaming mechanic, they'd also bring something to the table. Furthermore, Bowser makes sense to include due to his popularity and moveset concepts. However, characters like Mr. Game and Watch would have to be cut - with Ice Climbers already filling the role of "retro rep." Peach and Marth, however, are interesting cases. I think, personally, that it'd be more likely for Marth to get in - with Marth having semi-similarities to Link, albeit not being a clone. (Think of it like the similarities between Samus and Falcon back in 64.) He'd likely have a similar body structure, though different animations and such - which would be easier to develop than a more unique moveset for Peach.

Another interesting consideration lies in clone characters. With the roster being significantly smaller, I don't think that all six clone characters would make it in (those being Dr. Mario, Falco, Pichu, Ganondorf, Young Link and Roy.) However, and this may be a little controversial, I do think there's the possibility of seeing a clone fighter. Looking at who we have here - I think Falco and Ganondorf make the most sense, but they'd wind up being a lot more similar to their counterparts (Fox and Captain Falcon respectively.) Ganondorf wouldn't have his sword and might not even have his cape, for example. As for my reasoning - Young Link and Pichu change the skeletons and thus animations of the characters they're based on, and would need a bit more work as a result. Roy would feel out of place in a smaller roster, especially with Lucas already being a promotional pick, and Dr. Mario would be difficult to justify due to Luigi being closer to Mario's moveset overall. Furthermore, both included clones have the bonus of interest from Sakurai - such as his interest in including the Star Fox team in Fox's alts back in 64, and in including more villains.

So, just to go over it all in brief:

:ultmario: - An obvious inclusion and an icon of Nintendo, though taking more direct inspiration from Super Mario 64 in light of its popularity with only references to other games.
:ultdk: - Again, an obvious pick, though he maintains his nature as "the resident heavyweight" to an extent. Whilst aspects of his design could closely match DKC, it's more likely that DK would stick with a similar moveset to that seen now.
:ultlink: - Staying in his Ocarina of Time design, Link is again an obvious inclusion as a returnee due to his unique swordfighting style and use of items.
:ultsamus: - Perhaps the least likely of the base roster, but still an important character to bring back in the eyes of Sakurai and the team, Samus returns (get it?) due to her unique zoning playstyle, and is differentiated further from Captain Falcon than in Super Smash Bros.
:ultyoshi: - Again, a clear-cut inclusion that makes sense due to his inclusion in the last game and his nature as an all-star.
:ultkirby: - This isn't even just "Sakurai bias", Kirby makes sense as an inclusion due to his series' importance and his role in the last game.
:ultfox: - Fox and, by extension, his series, were still relevant at this point in time. His moveset overall is pretty similar, keeping his fast-paced nature.
:ultpikachu: - NEVER-ENDING POKÉFEVER. A clear-cut and obvious inclusion as with many of the other veterans.
:ultfalcon: - F-Zero is still relevant at this point in time and Captain Falcon provides a unique moveset to the roster, so he sticks around.
:ultluigi: - Being more closely a clone of Mario, Luigi still has some differences, but would be considered more of a direct clone in this roster.
:ultlucas: - Based on his MOTHER64 appearance, Lucas replaces Ness, though keeping the same moveset and skeleton. This may or may not be switched out with Ness himself, however, depending on timelining.
:ultmewtwo: - Essentially replacing Jigglypuff due to being the last game's "joke character," Mewtwo has a floaty - and unique - moveset.
:ultbowser:- A clear-cut inclusion as a newcomer, Bowser is another heavyweight to join due to his overwhelming popularity in the Smash 2 poll.
:ultzelda:- Another popular character to be included, Zelda and Sheik make it in purely on the back of their transformation mechanics giving them a unique moveset. This lines up with Sakurai's belief that newcomers should bring something unique to the roster where possible.
:ulticeclimbers: - Another example of the "bring something unique" mentality, Ice Climbers make it in with their two-character dynamic intact, acting as the game's "retro rep".
:ultmarth: - A late inclusion into the game, Marth has an identical skeleton to Link in order to re-use some animations. He's not "a Link clone", rather, he has a similar relationship to Super Smash Bros.'s Samus and Captain Falcon in that a couple of moves and a skeleton are shared.
:ultfalco: - A more direct clone of Fox with closer similarities, Falco's inclusion is justified based on Sakurai's interest in including other Star Fox characters in Melee. I did consider Wolf in his spot, but Falco made more sense, and there's no evidence that Wolf was considered for Melee.
:ultganondorf: - The saddest story of all, Ganondorf is a last-minute inclusion even closer to Captain Falcon - in this case not having his sword taunts or his cape due to potential animation issues so late in the game. His inclusion just about edges in based on his relative importance and popularity.

And as for cuts,

:ultjigglypuff: - Difficult to justify as "the second Pokémon" due to its role as a joke character in Super Smash Bros., Jigglypuff is essentially replaced outright with Mewtwo as a more popular pick.
:ultpeach: - A lack of source material, Bowser having more to offer and being more popular, and a limited roster meant Peach had to be cut too. It became difficult to justify her inclusion over others, especially considering Sakurai wanted to prevent bias toward certain series.
:ultgnw: - With Ice Climbers already being present as a "retro rep" and development time being so limited, it'd come between the two of them - and with Ice Climbers having already been decided upon due to their unique mechanic over other retro characters, it seems unlikely that Mr. G&W would get in over them.
:ultdoc: - Not as justifiable as a clone as Falco and Ganondorf, plus with Luigi already basically being a Mario clone, it simply wouldn't have been worth including him.
:ultpichu:- Whilst Gen 2 representation would likely have been considered during development, Pichu's nature - having a different skeleton to Pikachu's - makes it unlikely to see them included.
:ultyounglink: - Likewise, Young Link has a different skeleton to Link himself, and thus doesn't make as much sense to see included. Whilst he's probably the closest to consideration, I'm going to suggest that Ganondorf is included instead due to more closely matching the proportions of another fighter and so as not to overload the roster with sword-wielders.
:ultroy: - With Lucas already being a promotional pick, the potential imbalance toward sword fighters, and his unique animations, I don't think Roy would be as likely as some of the other semi-clones here. He might be our boy, but he's not going to make it into this version of Melee.

So, the final roster:

:ultluigi::ultmario::ultdk::ultlink::ultsamus::ultfalcon:
:ultlucas::ultyoshi::ultkirby::ultfox::ultpikachu::ultmewtwo:
:ultbowser::ultzelda::ulticeclimbers::ultmarth::ultfalco::ultganondorf:

What are your thoughts? Feel free to reply!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
My new, comically unrealistic take on a COGH roster

1. Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog)
  2. Tails
  3. Knuckles
  4. Dr. Eggman
  5. Pac-Man (Pac-Man)
  6. Ghost Gang
  7. Steve (Minecraft)
  8. Enderman
  9. Creeper
  10. Pig
  11. CJ (Grand Theft Auto)
  12. Mario (Super Mario)
  13. Peach
  14. Bowser
  15. Tetromino (Tetris)
  16. Master Chief (Halo)
  17. Arbiter
  18. Space Invader (Space Invaders)
  19. Pokémon Trainer (Pokémon)
  20. Mewtwo
  21. Kratos (God of War)
  22. Zeus
  23. Atreus
  24. Captain Price (Call of Duty)
  25. Dragonborn (The Elder Scrolls)
  26. Cloud (Final Fantasy)
  27. Sephiroth
  28. Kefka
  29. Chocobo
  30. Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)
  31. Hero (Dragon Quest)
  32. Slime
  33. Sim (The Sims)
  34. Gordon Freeman (Half Life)
  35. Doomguy (Doom)
  36. Spider Mastermind
  37. Link (The Legend of Zelda)
  38. Jonesy (Fortnite)
  39. Ryu (Street Fighter)
  40. Chun-Li
  41. Blanka
  42. M. Bison
  43. Thrall (World of Warcraft)
  44. Hakkar the Soulflayer
  45. Nathan Drake (Uncharted)
  46. Red Bird (Angry Birds)
  47. Bad Piggy
  48. Chosen Undead (Dark Souls)
  49. Car (Forza)
  50. DK (Donkey Kong)
  51. Chell (Portal)
  52. Crash (Crash Bandicoot)
  53. Dingodile
  54. Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy’s)
  55. Springtrap
  56. Sus Imposter (Among Us)
  57. Team Fortress (Team Fortress 2)
  58. King Dice (Cuphead)
  59. Undyne (Undertale)
  60. Power Pro (Power Pros)
  61. Sackboy (LittleBigPlanet)
  62. Sub-Zero (Mortal Kombat)
  63. Raiden
  64. Goro
  65. Kazuya (Tekken)
  66. Guybrush Threepwood (Monkey Island)
  67. Demi-Fiend (Shin Megami Tensei)
  68. Bomberman (Bomberman)
  69. Nemesis (Resident Evil)
  70. Aloy (Horizon)
  71. Villager (Animal Crossing)
  72. Snake (Metal Gear)
  73. Garen (League of Legends)
  74. Lee Sin
  75. Axel Stone (Streets of Rage)
  76. Big Daddy (Bioshock)
  77. Fancy Pants Man (Fancy Pants Adventures)
  78. Lemming (Lemmings)
  79. Yorgle (Adventure)
  80. Diablo (Diablo)
  81. Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet and Clank)
  82. Q*Bert (Q*Bert)
  83. Just Dancer (Just Dance)
  84. Gyaraga (Galaga)
  85. Bean (Fall Guys)
  86. Frogger (Frogger)
  87. Penguin (Club Penguin)
  88. Marcus Fenix (Gears of War)
  89. Flappy Bird (Flappy Bird)
  90. PaRappa (PaRappa the Rapper)
  91. Terry Bogard (Fatal Fury)
  92. Pajama Man (Pyjama Sam)
  93. Professor Layton (Professor Layton)
  94. Duck Hunt (Duck Hunt)
  95. Jewel (Bejewelled)
  96. Bubsy (Bubsy)
  97. Kung Fu Man (MUGEN)
  98. Miner Willy (Manic Miner)
  99. Clippy (Microsoft Office)
  100. Hatsune Miku (Vocaloid)
I may make a stage list to go along with this

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Embracer Group fighting game for some reason
  1. Claptrap [Borderlands]
  2. Lilith [Borderlands]
  3. Handsome Jack [Borderlands]
  4. Tiny Tina [Broderlands]
  5. Johnny Gat [Saints Row]
  6. War [Darksiders]
  7. Fury [Darksiders]
  8. Crypto [Destroy All Humans]
  9. De Blob [...]
  10. Biomutant [...]
  11. Fateless One [Kingdoms of Amalur]
  12. Lara Croft [Tomb Raider]
  13. Adam Jensen [Deus Ex]
  14. Kain [Legacy of Kain]
  15. Raziel [Legacy of Kain]
  16. Gex [...]
  17. Garrett [Thief]
  18. Captain Ash [Timesplitters]
  19. Duke Nukem [...]
  20. Lo Wang [Shadow Warrior]
  21. Edward Carnby [Alone in the Dark]
  22. Giana Sisters [...]
  23. Gandalf [Lord of the Rings]
  24. Legolas [Lord of the Rings]
  25. Aragorn [Lord of the Rings]
  26. Sauron [Lord of the Rings]
  27. Hellboy [...]
  28. The Mask [...]
  29. Time Cop [...]
  30. Spongebob Squarepants [Guest Fighter]

Justoneguyhere1999

Smash Journeyman
Multiversal Battlefield! - Universal Studios vs Paramount Pictures crossover fighter

Paramount Pictures:

1. SpongeBob (SpongeBob SquarePants)
  2. Patrick
  3. Squidward
  4. Commander Picard (Star Trek)
  5. Spock
  6. James T. Kirk
  7. Optimus Prime (Transformers film)
  8. Bumblebee
  9. Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog film)
  10. Knuckles
  11. Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
  12. Leonardo
  13. The Fonz (Happy Days)
  14. Eric Cartman (South Park)
  15. Kenny McCormick
  16. Don Vito (The Godfather)
  17. Ghostface (Scream)
  18. Ethan Hunt (Mission: Impossible)
  19. Garfield (Garfield)
  20. Lincoln Loud (The Loud House)
  21. Beavis and Butthead (Beavis and Butthead)
  22. Ren & Stimpy (The Ren & Stimpy Show)
  23. Aang (Avatar)
  24. Korra (Avatar)
  25. Clover (Cloverfield)
  26. Aeon Flux (Aeon Flux)
  27. Dora The Explorer
  28. Pete Mitchell (Top Gun)
  29. Tobi (Paranormal Activity)
  30. Axel Foley (Beverly Hills Cop)
Universal Studio:
  1. Woody Woodpecker
  2. Felonious Gru and the Minions
  3. Shrek
  4. Po (Kung Fu Panda)
  5. Tigress
  6. Pus In Boots
  7. Indominus rex (Jurassic World)
  8. Dracula (Universal Classic Monsters)
  9. The Mummy
  10. Frankenstein's Monster
  11. Felix the Cat
  12. Michael Scott (The Office)
  13. Marty and Doc (Back to the Future)
  14. ET
  15. Hiccup and Toothless
  16. Dominic Toretto (The Fast and Furious)
  17. Larry the Cucumber (VeggieTales)
  18. Columbo
  19. Adrian Monk
  20. Janet (The Good Place)
  21. Megamind (Megamind)
  22. The Once-Ler (The Lorlax)
  23. Jim Lake Jr (Trollhunters)
  24. Wolf (The Bad Guys)
  25. Skipper (Madagascar)
  26. Bruce the Sherk (Jaws)
  27. Jack McCoy (Law and Order)
  28. Curious George
  29. Littlefoot (The Land Before Time)
  30. Mario (The Upcoming Mario Movie)

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
I'm bored, so i made this:
NES Classic Mini: Golden Edition
Unlike the Weekly Shonen JUMP version, this will feature games based on 80s and 90s western animation. (It will be a nightmare licensing all those games).
1. Popeye (King Features Syndicate, Nintendo)
2. DuckTales (Disney, Capcom)
3. DuckTales 2 (Disney, Capcom)
4. Chip & Dale: Rescue Rangers (Disney, Capcom)
5. Tiny Toons Adventures (Warner Bros., Konami)
6. Tiny Toons Adventures 2: Trouble in Wackyland (Warner Bros., Konami)
7. The Flintstones: The Rescue of Dino & Hoppy (Hanna-Barbera, Taito/Square Enix)
8. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game (Nickelodeon, Konami)
9. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: The Manhattan Project (Nickelodeon, Konami)
10. Felix the Cat (Universal, Hudson/Konami)
Yes, 10 games is a very small amount. Any suggestions to give this a 30-games list (and only for the companies that worked on the Nintendo mini consoles)

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Genesis Vs. Nintendo

(A hypothetical game released in the 90s that’s a fighting game crossover between sega and nintendo. I’ll just say it’s a platform fighter and will release in 1995 for genesis and snes)

1. Mario
2. Donkey Kong
3. Link
4. Captain Falcon
5. Samus
6. Little Mac
7. Sonic
8. Dr Eggman
9. Joe Musashi
10. Axel Stone
11. Chaz
12. Gilius

PastaRorroKuma

Smash Journeyman
Multiversus is being pretty succesful but, what if Super Smash Bros was a life service game like Multiversus?

Super Smash Bros: Multiverse
To keep it simple, the Multiversus roster is swapped by a roster of Nintendo characters.
  • Mario - Bruiser
  • Bowser - Tank
  • Donkey Kong - Tank
  • Link - Assasin
  • Zelda - Mage
  • Samus - Support
  • Kirby - Mage
  • Fox - Bruiser
  • Pikachu - Support
  • Greninja - Assasin
  • Marth - Assasin
  • Villager - Mage
  • Inkling Support
  • Pac-Man - Mage (Expert)
  • Sonic - Bruiser
  • Ryu - Bruiser (Expert)
  • Tabuu - Tank
  • Dr. Mario - Variant - Premium Battle Pass tier 1 reward
  • Fury Bowser - Alt Costume - 800 Glemium
  • Summer Donkey Kong - Alt Costume - 800 Glemium
  • Wild Tunic Link - Alt Costume - 1.500 Glemium
  • Champion Zelda - Alt Costume - Battle Pass tier 15 reward
  • Dark Samus - Variant - Premium Battle Pass tier 15 reward
  • Clay Kirby - Alt Costume - 1.500 Glemium
  • Melee Fox - Alt Costume - 2.000 Glemium
  • Gen 1 Pikachu - Alt Costume - 1.500 Glemium
  • Hero Greninja - Alt Costume - 800 Glemium
  • Brawl Marth - Alt Costume - 500 Coins
  • Summer Marth - Alt Costume - 800 Glemium
  • Summer Villager - Alt Costume - 800 Glemium
  • Male Inkling (Splatoon 2 amiibo design) - 800 Glemium
  • Summer Pac-Man - Alt Costume - 800 Glemium
  • Jet Set Sonic - Alt Costume - 1.500 Glemium
  • Beard Ryu - Alt Costume - 800 Glemium
  • Meta Tabuu (Galeom Inspired) - 800 Glemium
  • Shulk - Mage (Expert)
  • Meta Knight - Assasin
  • Banjo & Kazooie - Bruiser
  • Luigi
  • Mega Man
  • Builder Mario - Alt Costume - 800 Glemium
  • Chained Kong - Alt Costume - Premium Battle Pass tier 1 reward
  • Old Shirt Link - Alt Costume - Premium Battle Pass tier 20 reward
  • Twilight Zelda - Alt Costume - 1.500 Glemium
  • Adventure Fox - Alt Costume - Premium Battle Pass tier 11 reward
  • Knight Pac-Man - Alt Costume - Premium Battle Pass tier 50 reward
  • Knight Sonic - Alt Costume - Premium Battle Pass tier 42 reward
  • Arthur Ryu - Alt Costume - Battle Pass tier 50 reward
  • Remake Shulk - Alt Costume - 800 Glemium
  • Galacta Knight - Variant - 2.000 Glemium
  • Peach - Voicelines in the code
  • Ganondorf - Moves in the code
  • Dr. Eggman - Voicelines in the code
  • Byleth - Voicelines in the code
  • Crash Bandicoot - Leaked by a credible source
  • Diddy Kong - Voicelines in the code
  • Mr. Game & Watch - Leaked by a credible source
  • King Dedede - Leaked by a credible source
  • Wario - Moves in the code
  • Pit - Leaked by a credible source
  • Steve - Leaked by a credible source
  • Rayman - Leaked by a credible source
  • Olimar - Leaked by a credible source
  • Cloud - Leaked by a credible source
  • Hayabusa - Leaked by a credible source
  • Yoshi - Voicelines in the code
  • Isabelle - Voicelines in the code
  • Mega Man - Early screenshots
  • Zero - Voicelines in the code
  • Bayonetta - Voicelines in the code
  • Joker - Voicelines in the code
  • Doom Slayer - Voicelines in the code
  • Sora - Leaked by a credible source
  • R.O.B - Gyromite model found in the code
  • Toc-Man - Voicelines found in the code
  • Duck Hunt - Cosmetics related to them

BowserKing

Smash Lord
I’ll try to tackle this one

Marvel vs DC: Infinite Brawl

Roaster
Marvel:
1.Spider-Man
2.Green Goblin
3.Venom
4.Iron-Man
5.War Machine
6.Black Widow
7.Hulk
8.She Hulk
9.Abomination
10.Wolverine
11.Quicksilver
12.Scarlet Witch
13.Cyclops
14.Deadpool
15.Mystique
16.Star-Lord
17.Gamora
18.Rocket Raccoon
19.Groot
20.Drax
21.Captain America
22.Bucky Barnes
23.Thor
24.Loki
25.Black Panther
26.Captain Marvel
27.Mr.Fantastic
28.Invisable Woman
29.Thing
30.Human Torch
31.Dr.Doom
32.Ant-Man
33.Wasp
34.Thanos
35.Ms.Marvel
36.Dr.Strange
37.Squirrel Girl

DC
1.Batman
2.Joker
3.Harley Quinn
4.Superman
5.Lex Luthor
6.Supergirl
7.Wonder Woman
8.Giganta
9.Cheetah
10.Aquaman
11.Flash
12.Gorilla Grood
13.Shazam (the former Captain Marvel)
14.Power Girl
15.Slade
16.Robin
17.Starfire
18.Beast Boy
19.Cyborg
20.Raven
21.Zatanna
22.Green Arrow
23.Green Lantern
24.Swamp Thing
25.Blue Beetle
26.Starro
27.Black Atom
28.Rorschach
29.Hawkgirl
30.Atom
31.Black Canary
32.Question
33.Plastic Man
34.Darksied
35.Static
36.Doctor Fate
37.Animal Man

DLC
1.Godzilla (has own Marvel comics)
2.MechaGodzilla (Warner bros involved)
3.Ghost-Spider
4.Batgirl
5.Fin Fang Foom
6.Titano the Super Ape
7.Vision
8.Dr.Light
9.Nebula
10.Black Manta
11.Devil Dinosaur
12.Krypto

There will be more to come

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
SNK vs. Capcom: Tag Team Coliseum

(pretend this came out in arcades instead of the Neo Geo Pocket game Match of the Millennium)
SNKCapcom
  1. Kyo
  2. Iori
  3. Terry
  4. Mai
  5. Geese
  6. Kim
  7. Rock
  8. King
  9. Yuri
  10. Nakoruru
  11. Haohmaru
  12. Genjuro
  13. Leona
  14. Ralf
  15. Athena
  16. Akari
  1. Ryu
  2. Ken
  3. Chun-Li
  4. Guile
  5. Zangief
  6. Cammy
  7. Sakura
  8. Dan
  9. Akuma
  10. M. Bison
  11. Alex
  12. Cody
  13. Morrigan
  14. Felicia
  15. B.B. Hood
  16. Akira Kazama
Pairs
  1. Kyo & Ryu
  2. Terry & Ken
  3. Iori & Akuma
  4. Mai & Chun-Li
  5. Kim & Cody
  6. Geese & Bison
  7. Yuri & Dan
  8. Athena & Sakura
  9. Ralf & Guile
  10. Leona & Cammy
  11. Rock & Alex
  12. Haohmaru & Zangief
  13. Nakoruru & Morrigan
  14. Genjuro & B.B. Hood
  15. Akari & Felicia
  16. King & Akira

Strikers (only one can be out at a time for each pair)
  1. Benimaru
  2. Heidern
  3. Joe
  4. Billy
  5. B. Jenet
  6. Ryo
  7. Robert
  8. Kensou
  9. Galford
  10. Kaede
  11. Blanka
  12. Sagat
  13. Vega
  14. Guy
  15. R. Mika
  16. Rose
  17. Makoto
  18. Lilith
  19. Lord Raptor
  20. Daigo
Bosses
  1. Hyo Imawano & Rugal Bernstein (sub-boss)
  2. Pyron & Neo Dio (boss)
  3. Orochi Iori (hidden SNK boss)
  4. Shin Akuma (hidden Capcom boss)

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Fatal FuryStreet Fighter
  1. Terry Bogard
  2. Andy Bogard
  3. Joe Higashi
  4. Mai Shiranui
  5. Duck King
  6. Tung Fu Rue
  7. Billy Kane
  8. Kim Kaphwan
  9. Ryuji Yamazaki
  10. Jin Chonrei
  11. Hon Fu
  12. Blue Mary
  13. Krauser
  14. Nightmare Geese
  15. Yuri
  1. Ryu
  2. Ken
  3. Chun-Li
  4. Guile
  5. Blanka
  6. Dhalsim
  7. E. Honda
  8. Zangief
  9. Sagat
  10. Cammy
  11. Dan Hibiki
  12. Sakura
  13. M. Bison
  14. Akuma
  15. Morrigan
SNK vs. Capcom: Tag Team Coliseum

(pretend this came out in arcades instead of the Neo Geo Pocket game Match of the Millennium)
SNKCapcom
  1. Kyo
  2. Iori
  3. Terry
  4. Mai
  5. Geese
  6. Kim
  7. Rock
  8. King
  9. Yuri
  10. Nakoruru
  11. Haohmaru
  12. Genjuro
  13. Leona
  14. Ralf
  15. Athena
  16. Akari
  1. Ryu
  2. Ken
  3. Chun-Li
  4. Guile
  5. Zangief
  6. Cammy
  7. Sakura
  8. Dan
  9. Akuma
  10. M. Bison
  11. Alex
  12. Cody
  13. Morrigan
  14. Felicia
  15. B.B. Hood
  16. Akira Kazama
Pairs
  1. Kyo & Ryu
  2. Terry & Ken
  3. Iori & Akuma
  4. Mai & Chun-Li
  5. Kim & Cody
  6. Geese & Bison
  7. Yuri & Dan
  8. Athena & Sakura
  9. Ralf & Guile
  10. Leona & Cammy
  11. Rock & Alex
  12. Haohmaru & Zangief
  13. Nakoruru & Morrigan
  14. Genjuro & B.B. Hood
  15. Akari & Felicia
  16. King & Akira

Assists
  1. Joe Higashi
  2. B. Jenet
  3. Kasumi Todoh
  4. Goro Daimon
  5. Galford
  6. Kaede
  7. Fio Germi
  8. Rocky
  9. Gai Tendo
  10. Jeanne D’Arc
  11. Dhalsim
  12. Mike Haggar
  13. Demitri
  14. Mega Man
  15. Captain Commando
  16. Strider Hiryu
  17. Michelle Heart
  18. Jill Valentine
  19. Tessa
  20. Devilotte

Bosses
  1. Hyo Imawano & Jyazu (sub-boss)
  2. Pyron & Neo Dio (boss)
  3. Orochi Iori (hidden SNK boss)
  4. Shin Akuma (hidden Capcom boss)
Gonna merge these bad boys into one roster:

SNK vs. Capcom: Tag Team Coliseum Ultimate Match
SNKCapcom
  1. Kyo Kusanagi
  2. Iori Yagami
  3. Rugal Bernstein
  4. Kula Diamond
  5. Terry Bogard
  6. Joe Higashi
  7. Mai Shiranui
  8. Geese Howard
  9. Billy Kane
  10. Kim Kaphwan
  11. Ryuji Yamazaki
  12. Blue Mary
  13. Rock Howard
  14. B. Jenet
  15. King
  16. Yuri Sakazaki
  17. Kasumi Todoh
  18. Nakoruru
  19. Haohmaru
  20. Genjuro Kibagami
  21. Leona Heidern
  22. Ralf Jones
  23. Athena Asamiya
  24. Akari Ichijou
  25. Neo Dio
  26. Orochi Iori
  1. Ryu
  2. Ken
  3. Chun-Li
  4. Guile
  5. Zangief
  6. Blanka
  7. Dhalsim
  8. E. Honda
  9. Sagat
  10. Cammy White
  11. Sakura Kasugano
  12. Dan Hibiki
  13. Akuma
  14. M. Bison
  15. Alex
  16. Cody Travers
  17. Hugo
  18. Morrigan Aensland
  19. Felicia
  20. B.B. Hood
  21. Demitri Maximoff
  22. Pyron
  23. Akira Kazama
  24. Hyo Imawano
  25. Tessa
  26. Shin Akuma

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
My new, comically unrealistic take on a COGH roster

1. Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog)
  2. Tails
  3. Knuckles
  4. Dr. Eggman
  5. Pac-Man (Pac-Man)
  6. Ghost Gang
  7. Steve (Minecraft)
  8. Enderman
  9. Creeper
  10. Pig
  11. CJ (Grand Theft Auto)
  12. Mario (Super Mario)
  13. Peach
  14. Bowser
  15. Tetromino (Tetris)
  16. Master Chief (Halo)
  17. Arbiter
  18. Space Invader (Space Invaders)
  19. Pokémon Trainer (Pokémon)
  20. Mewtwo
  21. Kratos (God of War)
  22. Zeus
  23. Atreus
  24. Captain Price (Call of Duty)
  25. Dragonborn (The Elder Scrolls)
  26. Cloud (Final Fantasy)
  27. Sephiroth
  28. Kefka
  29. Chocobo
  30. Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)
  31. Hero (Dragon Quest)
  32. Slime
  33. Sim (The Sims)
  34. Gordon Freeman (Half Life)
  35. Doomguy (Doom)
  36. Spider Mastermind
  37. Link (The Legend of Zelda)
  38. Jonesy (Fortnite)
  39. Ryu (Street Fighter)
  40. Chun-Li
  41. Blanka
  42. M. Bison
  43. Thrall (World of Warcraft)
  44. Hakkar the Soulflayer
  45. Nathan Drake (Uncharted)
  46. Red Bird (Angry Birds)
  47. Bad Piggy
  48. Chosen Undead (Dark Souls)
  49. Car (Forza)
  50. DK (Donkey Kong)
  51. Chell (Portal)
  52. Crash (Crash Bandicoot)
  53. Dingodile
  54. Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy’s)
  55. Springtrap
  56. Sus Imposter (Among Us)
  57. Team Fortress (Team Fortress 2)
  58. King Dice (Cuphead)
  59. Undyne (Undertale)
  60. Power Pro (Power Pros)
  61. Sackboy (LittleBigPlanet)
  62. Sub-Zero (Mortal Kombat)
  63. Raiden
  64. Goro
  65. Kazuya (Tekken)
  66. Guybrush Threepwood (Monkey Island)
  67. Demi-Fiend (Shin Megami Tensei)
  68. Bomberman (Bomberman)
  69. Nemesis (Resident Evil)
  70. Aloy (Horizon)
  71. Villager (Animal Crossing)
  72. Snake (Metal Gear)
  73. Garen (League of Legends)
  74. Lee Sin
  75. Axel Stone (Streets of Rage)
  76. Big Daddy (Bioshock)
  77. Fancy Pants Man (Fancy Pants Adventures)
  78. Lemming (Lemmings)
  79. Yorgle (Adventure)
  80. Diablo (Diablo)
  81. Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet and Clank)
  82. Q*Bert (Q*Bert)
  83. Just Dancer (Just Dance)
  84. Gyaraga (Galaga)
  85. Bean (Fall Guys)
  86. Frogger (Frogger)
  87. Penguin (Club Penguin)
  88. Marcus Fenix (Gears of War)
  89. Flappy Bird (Flappy Bird)
  90. PaRappa (PaRappa the Rapper)
  91. Terry Bogard (Fatal Fury)
  92. Pajama Man (Pyjama Sam)
  93. Professor Layton (Professor Layton)
  94. Duck Hunt (Duck Hunt)
  95. Jewel (Bejewelled)
  96. Bubsy (Bubsy)
  97. Kung Fu Man (MUGEN)
  98. Miner Willy (Manic Miner)
  99. Clippy (Microsoft Office)
  100. Hatsune Miku (Vocaloid)
I may make a stage list to go along with this
Aaand here's the stage list - somehow even less realistic than the fighter roster

Final Destination (Super Smash Bros.)
Battlefield
Green Hill Zone (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Chemical Plant Zone
Marble Zone
Casino Night Zone
Special Stage
Pac-Maze (Pac-Man)
Pac-Land
Minecraft World (Minecraft)
Minecraft Mine
The Nether
San Andreas (Grand Theft Auto)
Mushroom Kingdom (Super Mario)
Peach’s Castle
Bowser’s Castle
Rainbow Road
Dire Dire Docks
The Kremlin (Tetris)
Tetris Effect
Blood Gulch (Halo)
Midship
Prisoner
International Invasion (Space Invaders)
Poké Floats (Pokémon)
Pokémon Stadium X
Kanto GB
Pokémon Go
Hades (God of War)
Domain of Death
Octane (Call of Duty)
Ancients’ Ascent (The Elder Scrolls)
Midgar (Final Fantasy)
Northern Cave
Airship
Croft Manor (Tomb Raider)
Catacombs
Yggdrasil’s Altar (Dragon Quest)
Sim House (The Sims)
Black Mesa Research Facilities (Half Life)
Hangar (Doom)
The Underworld
Temple (The Legend of Zelda)
Gerudo Valley
Battle Bus (Fortnite)
Suzaku Castle (Street Fighter)
Market Street
Air Force Base
Flamenco Tavern
Suramar City (World of Warcraft)
Stowaways (Uncharted)
When Pigs Fly (Angry Birds)
Firelink Shrine (Dark Souls)
Kongo Jungle (Donkey Kong)
25M
Bramble Blast
Aperture Science (Portal)
Native Fortress (Crash Bandicoot)
Office (Five Nights at Freddy’s)
Skeld (Among Us)
2Fort (Team Fortress 2)
King Dice’s Casino (Cuphead)
Waterfall (Undertale)
Judgement Hall
Baseball Diamond (Power Pros)
Dreamscape (LittleBigPlanet)
The Pit (Mortal Kombat)
Courtyard
Mishima Dojo (Tekken)
Monkey Island (Monkey Island)
Mementos (Persona)
Bomb Factory (Bomberman)
Spencer Mansion (Resident Evil)
Raccoon City
Rustwash (Horizon)
Smashville (Animal Crossing)
Shadow Moses Island (Metal Gear)
Big Shell
League of Legends (League of Legends)
City Street (Streets of Rage)
Rapture (Bioshock)
Columbia
Metropolis (Ratchet & Clank)
Q*Bert (Q*Bert)
See-Saw (Fall Guys)
Highway (Frogger)
Club Penguin Island (Club Penguin)
Operation Blackout
Halvo Bay (Gears of War)
Atari World (Atari)
Lunar Lander
Flappy Pipeyard (Flappy Bird)
Fruites Dojo (PaRappa the Rapper)
King of Fighters Stadium (Fatal Fury)
Transcontinental Railroad
Land of the Dark (Pajama Sam)
The Curious Village (Professor Layton)
Duck Hunt (Duck Hunt)
Furbitten Planet: Rayon (Bubsy)
Character Select Screen (MUGEN)
Jet Set Willy (Manic Miner)
My Desktop (Microsoft Windows)
Space Cadet: 3D Pinball

NO FIGHTERS/OTHERS STAGES
Tiger Flat Zone (Consoles/not a game)
Magnavox Odyssey
Genesis Does What Nintendon’t
ESRB Zone
The Demoscene
EVO Arena
Guitar Hero (Guitar Hero)
Football Stadium (FIFA)
Basketball Stadium (NBA Jam)
Survive the Disasters (Roblox)
Wuhu Island (Wii Sports)
Wordle (Wordle)
Rollercoaster Tycoon (Rollercoaster Tycoon)
Zoo Tycoon (Zoo Tycoon)
Cooking Simulator (Cooking Simulator)
Farming Simulator (Farming Simulator)
International Karate (International Karate)
Living Room (Nintendogs)
WarioWare Inc. (WarioWare Inc.)
Stacker (Stacker)
Sea of Thieves (Sea of Thieves)
3D Monster Maze (3D Monster Maze)
Neo Tokyo (Rocket League)
Band Land (Rayman)
Ace Combat (Ace Combat)
Queens Mall (Wipeout)
Black Rock Stadium (Twisted Metal)
Onett (EarthBound)
Dino Run (Dino Run)
Dwarf Fortress (Dwarf Fortress)
Rival Arena (PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale)
ChuChu Rocket! (ChuChu Rocket!)
Vib-Ribbon (Vib-Ribbon)

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
My Tekken 8 wishlist (base game)
Bold and red denotes an unlockable character
Kazuya
Mishima
Jin
Kazama
Jun
Kazama
Ling
Xiaoyu
Hwoarang
Yoshimitsu
Paul
Phoenix
Marshall
Law
Nina
Williams
King
Kuma
JACK-8
Lee
Chaolan
Lei
Wulong
Roger
Mokujin
Bryan
Fury
Eddy
Gordo
Julia
Chang
Steve
Fox
Craig
Marduk
Claudio
Serafino
Raven
Asuka
Kazama
Lili
Rochefort
Feng Wei
Sergei
Dragunov
Alisa
Bosconovitch
Lars
Alexandersson
Bob
Williams
Leroy
Smith
Fahkumram
Lidia
Sobieska
Silat
practitioner
Eskrima
practitioner
Tifa
Lockhart
(guest)
Wonder
Momo

(guest)
Kalaripayattu
practitioner
Vovinam
practitioner
Devil*
(boss)

*Devil is an amalgamation of Jin and Kazuya's Devil Genes who uses both of their moves; he also appears as the final boss of the Campaign and Arcade modes
  • Story Battle
    • Campaign: Witness the final battle between Jin and Kazuya
      • Kazuya reclaims control of the Mishima Zaibatsu and orchestrates the King of Iron Fist Tournament 8 in order to lure Jin out of hiding
      • The fight between them in the trailer serves as a book end; it appears in the first chapter as a flash-forward, and then we cut back to it at the start of the final chapter
    • Arcade: Go through a regular arcade ladder, with each character having their own endings accompanied by a piece of artwork
      • Stage 1
      • Stage 2
      • Stage 3
      • Bonus Game 1: 4-Frame Tekken Bowl
      • Stage 4
      • Stage 5
      • Stage 6
      • Bonus Game 2: 60-second Survival
      • Stage 7: JACK-8
      • Stage 8: Kazuya (permanently transforms into Devil Kazuya when the player is one round away from winning)
      • Stage 9: Devil
        • Win every other battle without losing a round, get all strikes in Bonus Game 1, and last all 60 seconds in Bonus Game 2 in order to fight Devil
    • Vs. Battles
      • Vs. CPU
      • Player vs. Player
    • Training
      • Train away and experiment with your fighting style
    • Survival
      • Defeat as many opponents as you can until you fall
    • Time Attack
      • Defeat the entire cast as quickly as you can
        • In both these modes, opponents appear one after the other instantly after you get a KO and are made considerably weaker
        • Each KO you Score also heals you a bit
    • Ultimate Tekken Bowl
    • With Anyone
    • With Friends
    • Ranked Battle
      • Fight to improve your online rank
    • Quick Match
      • Fight a casual match with someone online
    • Tag Team
      • Form a team of 2 characters and put your team against another
    • Tournament
      • Enter a tournament or create your own
        • 1v1
        • Tag Tournament
    • Ultimate Tekken Bowl
  • Others
    • Control Types
      • Modern: A simple control scheme those who have never played Tekken before
      • Classic: The signature 4-button-4-limbs control scheme for Tekken veterans
    • Replays
    • Tips
    • AI Sparring
      • New AI
      • AI Select
      • Delete AI
    • Customization
    • Gallery
    • Tekken Tunes

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
My Tekken 8 Roster
  1. Kazuya
  2. Jin
  3. Devil Kazuya
  4. Devil Jin
  5. Nina Williams
  6. Anna Williams
  7. Jack 8
  8. King
  9. Kuma
  10. Yoshimitsu
  11. Kunimitsu II
  12. Lee
  13. Marshall Law
  14. Paul Phoenix
  15. Bruce Irvin
  16. Bryan Fury
  17. Hwoarang
  18. Xiaoyu
  19. Panda
  20. Christie Monteiro
  21. Marduk
  22. Asuka
  23. Raven
  24. Lili
  25. Dragolunov
  26. Alisa
  27. Bob
  28. Lars
  29. Leo
  30. Zafina
  31. Eliza
  32. Gigas
  33. Katarina
  34. Lucky Chloe
  35. Shaheen
  36. Leroy
  37. Fahkumram
  38. Lidia
  39. New Character
  40. New Guest (Goh Hinogami from Virtua Fighter)
Also Zasalamel (SoulCalibur) would be cool dlc.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
My own take in Mvc3 and the Ultimate edition, I love the game but I always feel that the roster could be better especially considering the characters that where discarded during the development of the game. I will also assume that MvC3 this time had the time to do other DLCs apart of Jill and Shuma.
Base:
  • Ryu (Alt. Costume: Evil Ryu)
  • Chun-Li (Alt. Costume: Alpha Chun-Li)
  • Akuma (Alt. Costume: Cyber Akuma)
  • Juri (Alt. Costume: Based on Lady Deathstrike)
  • Morrigan (Alt. Costume: Casual Clothes)
  • Felicia (Alt. Costume: Based on Yellow Iris)
  • Dimitri (Alt. Costume: Based on Morbius)
  • Mike Haggar (Alt. Costume: Final Fight 3 Haggar)
  • Dante (Alt. Costume: Sparda)
  • Lady (Alt. Costume: Rider Lady)
  • X (Alt. Costume: Volnutt)
  • Zero (Alt. Costume: Mega Man Zero Design)
  • Tron Bonne (Alt. Costume: Servbot Mecha)
  • Strider Hiryu (Alt. Costume: Classic Strider)
  • Amaterasu (Alt. Costume: Jon Talbain)
  • Arthur (Alt. Costume: Zombie)
  • Leon S. Kennedy (Alt. Costume: Classic Leon)
  • Jill Valentine (Alt. Costume: Classic Jill)
  • Wolverine (Alt. Costume: Weapon X)
  • Spider-Man (Alt. Costume: Ben Reilly's Scarlet Spider)
  • Iron Man (Alt. Costume: Iron Patriot)
  • Captain America (Alt. Costume: Steve Rogers Super-Soldier)
  • Hulk (Alt. Costume: Planet Hulk)
  • Thor (Alt. Costume: Classic Thor)
  • Cyclops (Alt. Costume: Astonishing)
  • Storm (Alt. Costume: Mohawk)
  • X-23 (Alt. Costume: Wolverine)
  • Deadpool (Alt. Costume: Cablepool)
  • Phoenix (Alt. Costume: Marvel Girl)
  • Sentinel (Alt. Costume: Classic Sentinel)
  • Magneto (Alt. Costume: House of M)
  • Dr. Doom (Alt. Costume: Doomwar)
  • Super Skrull (Alt. Costume: Annihilation)
  • Shuma Gorath (Alt. Costume: Based on Quoggoth)
  • MODOK (Alt. Costume: Elvis MODOK)
  • Taskmaster (Alt. Costume: UDON Variant Cover)
DLC:
  • Albert Wesker (Alt. Costume: S.T.A.R.S. Wesker)
  • Firebrand (Alt. Costume: Red Arremer)
  • Urien (Alt. Costume: Based on Gill)
  • Hawkeye (Alt. Costume: Ronin)
  • Doctor Strange (Alt. Costume: Midnight Sons)
  • Ghost Rider (Alt. Costume: Ghost Rider 2099)
  • Sakura Kasugano (Alt. Costume: Track Suit)
  • Nemesis (Alt. Costume: Second Form)
  • Frank West (Alt. Costume: Based on Classic Mega Man)
  • Viewtiful Joe (Alt. Costume: Civilian)
  • B.B. Hood (Alt Costume: TBA)
  • Nina (Alt Costume: BoF 3 Nina)
  • Phoenix Wright (Alt Costume: Trials and Tribulations)
  • Vergil (Alt Costume: Sparda/Nelo Angelo)
  • Daredevil (Alt Costume: Shadowland)
  • Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers) (Alt Costume: Classic Ms. Marvel)
  • Gambit (Alt Costume: Horsemen of Apocalypse)
  • Psylocke (Alt Costume: Revolutionary X-Men)
  • Iron Fist (Alt Costume: Ultimate Iron Fist)
  • Juggernaut (Alt Costume: Based on Colossus)
  • Venom (Alt Costume: Venom 2099)
  • Squirrel Girl (Alt Costume: Civilian)

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
My own take in Mvc3 and the Ultimate edition, I love the game but I always feel that the roster could be better especially considering the characters that where discarded during the development of the game. I will also assume that MvC3 this time had the time to do other DLCs apart of Jill and Shuma.
Base:
  • Ryu (Alt. Costume: Evil Ryu)
  • Chun-Li (Alt. Costume: Alpha Chun-Li)
  • Akuma (Alt. Costume: Cyber Akuma)
  • Juri (Alt. Costume: Based on Lady Deathstrike)
  • Morrigan (Alt. Costume: Casual Clothes)
  • Felicia (Alt. Costume: Based on Yellow Iris)
  • Dimitri (Alt. Costume: Based on Morbius)
  • Mike Haggar (Alt. Costume: Final Fight 3 Haggar)
  • Dante (Alt. Costume: Sparda)
  • Lady (Alt. Costume: Rider Lady)
  • X (Alt. Costume: Volnutt)
  • Zero (Alt. Costume: Mega Man Zero Design)
  • Tron Bonne (Alt. Costume: Servbot Mecha)
  • Strider Hiryu (Alt. Costume: Classic Strider)
  • Amaterasu (Alt. Costume: Jon Talbain)
  • Arthur (Alt. Costume: Zombie)
  • Leon S. Kennedy (Alt. Costume: Classic Leon)
  • Jill Valentine (Alt. Costume: Classic Jill)
  • Wolverine (Alt. Costume: Weapon X)
  • Spider-Man (Alt. Costume: Ben Reilly's Scarlet Spider)
  • Iron Man (Alt. Costume: Iron Patriot)
  • Captain America (Alt. Costume: Steve Rogers Super-Soldier)
  • Hulk (Alt. Costume: Planet Hulk)
  • Thor (Alt. Costume: Classic Thor)
  • Cyclops (Alt. Costume: Astonishing)
  • Storm (Alt. Costume: Mohawk)
  • X-23 (Alt. Costume: Wolverine)
  • Deadpool (Alt. Costume: Cablepool)
  • Phoenix (Alt. Costume: Marvel Girl)
  • Sentinel (Alt. Costume: Classic Sentinel)
  • Magneto (Alt. Costume: House of M)
  • Dr. Doom (Alt. Costume: Doomwar)
  • Super Skrull (Alt. Costume: Annihilation)
  • Shuma Gorath (Alt. Costume: Based on Quoggoth)
  • MODOK (Alt. Costume: Elvis MODOK)
  • Taskmaster (Alt. Costume: UDON Variant Cover)
DLC:
  • Albert Wesker (Alt. Costume: S.T.A.R.S. Wesker)
  • Firebrand (Alt. Costume: Red Arremer)
  • Urien (Alt. Costume: Based on Gill)
  • Hawkeye (Alt. Costume: Ronin)
  • Doctor Strange (Alt. Costume: Midnight Sons)
  • Ghost Rider (Alt. Costume: Ghost Rider 2099)
  • Sakura Kasugano (Alt. Costume: Track Suit)
  • Nemesis (Alt. Costume: Second Form)
  • Frank West (Alt. Costume: Based on Classic Mega Man)
  • Viewtiful Joe (Alt. Costume: Civilian)
  • B.B. Hood (Alt Costume: TBA)
  • Nina (Alt Costume: BoF 3 Nina)
  • Phoenix Wright (Alt Costume: Trials and Tribulations)
  • Vergil (Alt Costume: Sparda/Nelo Angelo)
  • Daredevil (Alt Costume: Shadowland)
  • Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers) (Alt Costume: Classic Ms. Marvel)
  • Gambit (Alt Costume: Horsemen of Apocalypse)
  • Psylocke (Alt Costume: Revolutionary X-Men)
  • Iron Fist (Alt Costume: Ultimate Iron Fist)
  • Juggernaut (Alt Costume: Based on Colossus)
  • Venom (Alt Costume: Venom 2099)
  • Squirrel Girl (Alt Costume: Civilian)
No offense or anything but I feel like the capcom side at least kinda takes away what I like about the roster and makes it less interesting. It’s just a personal thing really but I feel like the picks are more obvious here and some of the more out of left field picks not being included makes the roster bland. Still a good roster, I just really like the MvC3 and don’t see the point of most of the changes I guess

Perkilator

Smash Legend
My Street Fighter 6 wishlist (base game)

(Credit goes to Thorgi for some of these ideas once again)

After the events of SFV and SFIII, much time has passed. Ryu has chosen to pass on what he learned to Sakura, who wanted to get back into fighting when she felt like she wasn't cut out for a regular life. In this new generation, Ryu and Sakura train with each other day after day until one day, news of a brand-new tournament reach their ears. Burning with the passion that was once fading, Sakura enters to teach her master all that she's learned.

Meanwhile, back in Metro City, PMC contractor Luke Sullivan uses his elite military background in his life as an MMA instructor, hoping to one day be man like his late father. When he hears about this new tournament via word of mouth, he believes the organizers may have a link not only to his father's death, but to the newly resurfaced Mad Gear Gang. He enters the tournament in hopes of solving this mystery.

This tournament is destined to cross the paths of the two young heroes, and possible change the history of the world forever.
Blue denotes an unlockable character
Dee Jay
Cammy
Sakura​
Luke​
Bosch
JP
Chun-Li​
Ken​
Ryu​
Jamie​
Kimberly​
Marisa​
Guile​
E. Honda​
Dhalsim​
AKI​
Lily​
Mimi​
Akuma
Zangief​
Blanka​
Li-Fen​
King Cobra​
G
Sean
Makoto
Dan
Juri
Rashid
Akira
  • Fighting Ground
    • Arcade
      • Stage 1
      • Stage 2
      • Stage 3
        • Bonus Game
      • Stage 4
      • Stage 5
      • Stage 6
        • Bonus Game
      • Stage 7
      • Stage 8
      • Stage 9
        • Bonus Game
      • Stage 10: Shadow Lady (sub-boss)
      • Stage 11: G (sub-boss)
      • Stae 12: JP (sub-boss)
      • Final Stage: Z (final boss)
    • Local Battle
    • Extreme Battle
    • Training
  • World Tour
    • Sakura's Story
    • Luke's Story
    • Fighter Stories
      • Brief scenarios for the rest of the cast
    • Last Story
  • Battle Hub
    • Online Battle
      • Ranked Match
      • Casual Match
    • Extreme Battle
    • Game Center
Season 1
The story here revolves around Ed running to become mayor of Metro City to spread the influence of Neo Shadaloo in a more formal way. Cody is concerned when he hears rumors that he's allying himself with the Mad Gear Gang, so he goes to uncover the truth before election day.
  • Cody
  • Ed
  • Hugo
  • Poison

Season 2
Rose and Menat travel back to the events of Street Fighter Alpha, only for things to go horribly wrong for them...where it's revealed they were running a simulation to see if going back was a good idea.
  • Rose
  • Nash
  • M. Bison
  • Menat

Season 3
Akuma senses the Satsui no Hado within one of Ryu’s students, and attempts to take him in as his apprentice. Ryu, not wanting his student to go down the same road, gathers allies who could help him out in preparation for the final battle between him and Akuma.
  • Batsu
  • Sagat
  • Kyosuke
  • Shun

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Decided to slap my fantasy Smash roster again but with the CSS format I've been using (Italics denotes an unlockable character):
Luigi
Mario
Donkey
Kong
Link
Samus
Captain
Falcon
Ness
Yoshi
Fox
Pikachu
Luigi
Mario​
Donkey
Kong​
Link​
Samus​
Yoshi​
Meowth
Wario
Kirby​
Fox​
Pikachu​
Ness​
Captain
Falcon​
Diddy
Kong
Peach​
Bowser​
Zelda / Sheik​
Ice
Climbers​
Marth
Ganondorf
Mewtwo
Mr. Game
& Watch
RANDOM​
Falco
Roy
Mario​
Donkey
Kong​
Kirby​
Samus​
Pikachu​
Lucas​
Luigi
Diddy
Kong​
Meta
Knight​
Pit​
Charizard​
Ike​
Peach​
Link​
King
Dedede​
Ice Climbers​
Meowth
Marth
Bowser​
Zelda / Sheik​
Fox​
Olimar​
Lucario
Ness
Yoshi​
Ganondorf
Falco
Mr. Game
& Watch
Captain Falcon
Sonic
Wario​
Toon
Link
Wolf
R.O.B.
Snake​
RANDOM​
Base game
Mario​
Luigi​
Peach​
Bowser​
Bowser Jr.
Rosalina
& Luma​
Wario
Donkey
Kong​
Diddy
Kong​
Yoshi​
Link​
Zelda​
Sheik​
Ganondorf
Samus​
Zero Suit
Samus​
Kirby​
Meta
Knight​
King
Dedede​
Fox​
Falco
Pikachu​
Charizard​
Meowth
Scizor
Lucario​
Greninja​
Ness
Captain
Falcon​
Olimar​
Marth​
Lucina
Ike​
Robin​
Pit​
Dark
Pit
Palutena​
Mr. Game
& Watch
R.O.B.
Duck
Hunt
Villager​
Little Mac​
Wii Fit
Trainer​
Shulk​
Sonic​
Mega
Man​
PAC-MAN
Mii
Brawler​
Mii
Swordfighter​
Mii
Gunner​

Extra Fighters
Mewtwo​
Rayman​
Ryu​
Lucas​
Cloud​
Roy​
Bayonetta​
64MeleeBrawl3DS / Wii UNewcomers
  • 1. Mario
  • 2. Donkey Kong
  • 3. Link
  • 4. Samus
    • 4ε. Dark Samus
  • 5. Yoshi
  • 6. Kirby
  • 7. Fox
  • 8. Pikachu
  • 9. Luigi
  • 10. Ness
  • 11. Captain Falcon
  • 12. Meowth
  • 13. Peach
    • 13ε. Daisy
  • 14. Bowser
  • 15. Ice Climbers
  • 16. Sheik
  • 17. Zelda
  • 18. Scizor
  • 19. Wario
  • 20. Diddy Kong
  • 21. Ayumi
  • 22. Marth
    • 22ε. Lucina
  • 23. Mewtwo
  • 24. Mr. Game & Watch
  • 25. Young Link
  • 26. Ganondorf
  • 27. Falco
  • 28. Roy
    • 28ε. Chrom
  • 29. Meta Knight
  • 30. Pit
    • 30ε. Dark Pit
  • 31. Zero Suit Samus
  • 32. Solid Snake
  • 33. Ike
  • 34. Charizard
  • 35. Lucas
  • 36. Sonic
  • 37. King Dedede
  • 38. Olimar
  • 39. Lucario
  • 40. R.O.B.
  • 41. Toon Link
  • 42. Wolf
  • 43. Villager
  • 44. Mega Man
  • 45. Wii Fit Trainer
  • 46. Rosalina & Luma
  • 47. Little Mac
  • 48. Greninja
  • 49-51. Mii Fighters
    • Brawler
    • Swordfighter
    • Gunner
  • 52. Palutena
  • 53. PAC-MAN
  • 54. Robin
  • 55. Shulk
  • 56. Bowser Jr. / Koopalings
  • 57. Duck Hunt
  • 58. Rayman
  • 59. Ryu
    • 59ε. Ken
  • 60. Cloud
  • 61. Azura
  • 62. Bayonetta
  • 63. Inkling
  • 64. Simon Belmont
    • 64ε. Richter Belmont
  • 65. Banjo & Kazooie
  • 66. Ridley
  • 67. King K. Rool
  • 68. Isabelle
  • 69. Incineroar
  • 70. Bandana Waddle Dee

Mario​
Donkey
Kong​
Link​
Samus​
Yoshi​
Kirby​
Fox​
Pikachu​
Luigi​
Ness​
Captain
Falcon​
Meowth​
Inkling​
Simon​
Banjo &
Kazooie​
Ridley​
King K.
Rool​
Isabelle​
Incineroar​
Bandana
Waddle Dee​
Mii
Fighters​
Vol. 1Vol. 2
  • 78. Min Min
  • 79. Dr. Eggman
  • 80. Sephiroth
  • 81-82. Pyra / Mythra
  • 83. Kazuya
  • 84. Sora
Mario​
Donkey
Kong​
Link​
Samus​
Yoshi​
Kirby​
Fox​
Pikachu​
Luigi​
Ness​
Captain
Falcon​
Meowth​
Inkling​
Simon​
Banjo &
Kazooie​
Ridley​
King K.
Rool​
Isabelle​
Incineroar​
Bandana
Waddle Dee​
Joker​
Hero​
Crash​
Terry​
Iori​
Nakoruru​
Steve​
Min Min​
Dr. Eggman​
Sephiroth​
Pyra/Mythra​
Kazuya​
Sora​
Mii
Fighters​
RANDOM​

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I have an idea for a fighting game based on Metal Gear Solid. How would it work when most characters just use guns? I would give each character two attack buttons, a gun button, and a special button (normally a piece of military equipment).
Solid SnakeMeryl SilverburgOtaconLiquid SnakeRaiden (MGS2)Solidus
Snake
Gray FoxSniper WolfFatmanAI Colonel
Naked SnakeRevolver
Ocelot
The BossVolginStrangeloveKazuhira
Miller
Raiden
(Cyborg)
Senator
Armstrong
DLC
The FuryBlade WolfVampWeaselVulcan Raven

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
My personal version of Street Fighter 6.
RYU
BOSCH
LUKE
JAMIE
LI-FEN
KEN
CHUN-LI
CAMMY
SAKURA
MAKOTO
JURI
GUILE
MARISA
AXEL
RASHID
DEE JAY
ZANGIEF
BLANKA
JP
MANON
AKI
DAMND
E. HONDA
DHALSIM
CODY
DUDLEY
FEI LONG
NEW CHARACTER
NEW CHARACTER
AKUMA
MENAT
G
ROSE
URIEN
VEGA (CLAW)
NEW CHARACTER
BALROG (BOXER)
HAKAN
IBUKI
MAKI
NEW CHARACTER
SODOM
KARIN
DAN
REMY
KOLIN
NEW CHARACTER
BATSU

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Tried my hand at a One Piece fighting game
1. Luffy
2. Zoro
3. Usopp
4. Nami
5. Sanji
6. Chopper
7. Jinbe
8. Trafalgar Law
9. Eustass Kid
10. Boa Hancock
11. Whitebeard
12. Sabo
13. Carrot
14. Buggy
15. Crocodile
16. Daz Bonez
17. Moria
18. Akainu
19. Kuzan
20. Smoker
21. Donquixote Doflamingo
22. Big Mom
23. Charlotte Katakuri
24. Blackbeard

DLC Season 1
1. Kizaru
2. Nico Robin
3. Dracule Mihawk
4. Yamato
5. Marco

DLC Season 2
1. Brook
2. Enel
3. Portgas D. Ace
4. Bartolomeo
5. Gear 5 Luffy

DLC Season 3
1. Basil Hawkins
2. Franky
3. Kaku
4. Fujitora
5. King

DLC Season 4:
1. Judge
2. Perona
3. Wyper
4. Tashigi
5. Arlong

Stages:
1. Thousand Sunny
2. Fuchsia Village
3. Treasure Island
4. Alabasta
5. Water 7
6. Sabaody
7. Marineford
8. Punk Hazard
9. Coridda Colisseum
10. Flower Capital

DLC Stages:
1. Thriller Bark
2. Whole Cake Island
3. Hachinosu Island
4. The Moby ****
5. Fish Man Island

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
1. Luffy
2. Zoro
3. Usopp
4. Nami
5. Sanji
6. Chopper
7. Jinbe
8. Trafalgar Law
9. Eustass Kid
10. Boa Hancock
11. Whitebeard
12. Sabo
13. Carrot
14. Buggy
15. Crocodile
16. Daz Bonez
17. Moria
18. Akainu
19. Kuzan
20. Smoker
22. Big Mom
23. Charlotte Katakuri
24. Blackbeard

DLC Season 1
1. Kizaru
2. Nico Robin
3. Dracule Mihawk
4. Yamato
5. Marco

DLC Season 2
1. Brook
2. Enel
3. Portgas D. Ace
4. Bartolomeo
5. Gear 5 Luffy

DLC Season 3
1. Basil Hawkins
2. Judge
3. Kaku
4. Fujitora
5. King
Why there is a unique slot for Gear 4 Luffy but not for Gear 4?, I mean both of them are very different to Luffy's regular moveset. Also even if its likely that Robin ends being DLC irl I also think its evil xd

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Why there is a unique slot for Gear 4 Luffy but not for Gear 4?, I mean both of them are very different to Luffy's regular moveset. Also even if its likely that Robin ends being DLC irl I also think its evil xd
The idea is that Luffy uses Gear 4th for his supers but then Gear 5th is a seperate slot. Yes they would probably just make gear 4th a seperate slot but I didn’t really want to do that here.

Also yea I actually do kinda feel bad leaving Robin for DLC lol, the idea I had at first was that the east blue strawhats would be the ones in the base game with one other strawhat as well (chopper) but then I just decided to throw jinbe in there as well because I want a tank that isn’t pretty much a giant for base game. I probably could have just made all strawhats base game because there was only two missing but oh well

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
1. Luffy
2. Zoro
3. Usopp
4. Nami
5. Sanji
6. Chopper
7. Jinbe
8. Trafalgar Law
9. Eustass Kid
10. Boa Hancock
11. Whitebeard
12. Sabo
13. Carrot
14. Buggy
15. Crocodile
16. Daz Bonez
17. Moria
18. Akainu
19. Kuzan
20. Smoker
22. Big Mom
23. Charlotte Katakuri
24. Blackbeard

DLC Season 1
1. Kizaru
2. Nico Robin
3. Dracule Mihawk
4. Yamato
5. Marco

DLC Season 2
1. Brook
2. Enel
3. Portgas D. Ace
4. Bartolomeo
5. Gear 5 Luffy

DLC Season 3
1. Basil Hawkins
2. Judge
3. Kaku
4. Fujitora
5. King

Stages:
1. Thousand Sunny
2. Fuchsia Village
3. Treasure Island
4. Alabasta
5. Water 7
6. Sabaody
7. Marineford
8. Punk Hazard
9. Coridda Colisseum
10. Flower Capital
I have read One Piece for a while and stopped after Big woman in Little fish

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
What if...we had an Injustice-like Marvel game?
It's very simple, it would be basically a retold of Civil War but with a more modern setting and mixing a little of other stories like AXIS, Siege or the Illuminatis to allow a wider variety of characters, with the place of Superman being taken by Iron Man and the one of Batman by Captain America.
HULK
SPIDER-MAN
IRON MAN
CAPTAIN AMERICA
BLACK PANTHER
THOR
BULLSEYE
DOCTOR DOOM
BLACK WIDOW
HAWKEYE
STORM
DAREDEVIL