• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB discussion Thread *NEW STUFF FIRST POST*

Vilt

Smash Lord
New discussions, some old ones.

Alright. I'm thinking if we do the JLR change the grabs to 80.
Pots will be a five way split.
HERB 2 say what? I was thinking August 8-9 or sometime in Nov.
we need to go over D3's infinite. how to enforce, or maybe change it to kinda the wobbling rule? if so no CG over 140%.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
DDD should have to dash before he regrabs.

If for some reason we don't do the japanese ledge grab rule we could do something like more than 5 ledge regrabs done consecutively without getting on the stage with the intention of stalling results in the forfeit of that stock.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
JLR went up or down?

Fine with me.

Thought Jubilee was happening this summer? If not, then August 8-9th would be best for me.

I don't like DDD's infinite, but I don't know enough whether to argue for or against it.

Vilt

Smash Lord
No pp. **** just happens where you have to grab the ledge too much so i decided on 80.

and if the jubilee is going down in august then i'll do herb 2 in nov

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
The small step CG is almost equally as bad. You get +70% on wario from one side of FD to the other, and if you do the grab-release upsmash at the end its +80%. So basically two grabs and thats a death, especially since the usmash is inescapable and will kill at the % wario will be at.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
The small step CG is almost equally as bad. You get +70% on wario from one side of FD to the other, and if you do the grab-release upsmash at the end its +80%. So basically two grabs and thats a death, especially since the usmash is inescapable and will kill at the % wario will be at.
lol, don't take out small-step that would be dumb.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
the only problem i see with the Japanese ledge snap rule is that if you say you cant grab the ledge 70 times in one match then, what you are saying, is that you can grab the ledge 69 times in one match.

For example, if i am playing a rolly spammy lucario guy, and we are both on our last stock, and i gain a slight percentage lead, and i have not previously planked, then this rule allows me to plank for a considerable amount of time and possibly the remainder of the match, as long as i dont go over 70.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Which is why I believe that a rule stating you cannot go over a certain amount of consecutive ledge grabs without getting on stage would be more effective.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
1. Yes, but there is nothing wrong with short stepping. @ Peepee: dont get grabbed as Wario at the end of FD.
2. Either way is fine.
3. Looks good
5. 3, I guess. Shouldn't make too much of a difference.
6. yes 5 way at least.
7. Either one.
8 . 70
9. I would recommend against this even though everyone seems to disagree with me. It's only gonna make people *****. Plus some people may back out if they look at their pools and think they can't make it out. Please take this into consideration because I believe its a real possibility.

Malk

Smash Champion
do not post pools and do not pm them to people ahead of other people are you ****ing dumb?

Top Bottom