• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 3! Greensboro, NC! Date: March 27-28 2010! BIG UPDATES READ EVERYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

lord karn

Smash Master
I was told that the Brawl+ date was moved?

Now alot of the players that wanted to come and took time off cant make it now?

Guess there is no point in me coming now either, besides the fact that I am turned off to smash again right now.
It's on Saturday now, unfortunately. You should come still and take gofg up on his offer.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
There's gonna be too many people in our Hotel room . . . I don't think I'll get any sleep. :(

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
No one sleeps at these events. They feel obligated to continue play through the night, cause they think more gameplay = better performance, when good sleep has the same affect.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I get high all night, and get a modest amount of sleep. And I'm awesome

Let me repeat myself. Anyone who needs a room at this can buy a spot from me for $5 for the weekend. This is assuming I'm 100% going, which I'm not assured of yet. I need to make sure the money is there.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero

Let me repeat myself. Anyone who needs a room at this can buy a spot from me for $5 for the weekend. This is assuming I'm 100% going, which I'm not assured of yet. I need to make sure the money is there.
Hey buddy lemme get in dat room combo/

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Not sure if Face figured out our housing situation, but I'm inquiring about housing for me + face + 4? others. We're not bad, I promise. ;D

FaceFaceMcFace

Smash Ace
Not sure if Face figured out our housing situation, but I'm inquiring about housing for me + face + 4? others. We're not bad, I promise. ;D
My home is actually less than an hour from the venue Redd, So I'm staying there the night before. Also I should be housing 3 MAYBE 4 people from our area. I'd have to check with my parents before guaranteeing more than 3.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua

I will take you up on that offer.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
if saturday night rolls around and you don't have a place to stay, i'll annoy the **** out of GA and add you guys to the already 7 people in my room.
honestly comfort is like the bottom of my priorities for traveling for smash. I really appreciate the help.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
My home is actually less than an hour from the venue Redd, So I'm staying there the night before. Also I should be housing 3 MAYBE 4 people from our area. I'd have to check with my parents before guaranteeing more than 3.

Okay, that should work then (if you were counting me haha). I think from the VT crew it's:

Me
Jank/Met
You
Foxlisk
KnightPraetor
Kumar?

FaceFaceMcFace

Smash Ace

Okay, that should work then (if you were counting me haha). I think from the VT crew it's:

Me
Jank/Met
You
Foxlisk
KnightPraetor
Kumar?
Sadly Justin (Jank/Met) isn't going. I have agreed to house EPsilon and Foxlisk already and I believe Sumeet if he decides to go. I'll see what I can do about bumping my housing limit up to 5.

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
Not gonna lie, Haven't read anything in this thread in several some odd likely hundred pages.

RTF is gonna pre-reg shortly, and if all goes well it will be her, me and maybe YKB3. I'll see if Zo can make it.

Bill, I'd like my DS please. lol

Also, Mekos, if you're still looking for a partner, and RTF doesn't wanna team with me, maybe we can meetup on Friday or Saturday and you can show me a few things - we can have that Lucas double team! LOL =D

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
Actually, beyond all that, the three of us might need housing. I can't reserve a room, but we can all split the bill, obviously. If we don't have housing, we pretty much can't go. xD

The Cape

Smash Master
I'll talk it over with the guys who were going to come with me, if they still want to come and we can work out housing we should be there.

Army thing is still up in the air btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom