• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 3! Greensboro, NC! Date: March 27-28 2010! BIG UPDATES READ EVERYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I reaaaaalllllllly hope I can make it to this.

Here is the list of people I must play:
Ace
Dr PeePee
DJRome
Dark Hart
Foxy
the rest of NC
OoS people
I also have a mario party 4 money match with Dr. neo.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
you should still prereg for doubles as a precaution. If you end up not getting a partner lined up in time I'm sure you could get your 10 whole dollars back.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
please put me on the list for the brawl singles and doubles, aswell as moneybagsmalone, how do I officially register?
On the first page, there should be a link, it says HERB 3 webbley or something like that. Click on it, and it will show you how to pre-reg. You will need paypay/credit card/some form to pay online.

www.herb3.weebly.com

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
god ****, vilt. you can't not put rag on the attendance list. I mean he was in a pound 4 montage for christs sake.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Yeah, my girlfriend is going in for surgery around that time. She knows how important this is to me, or at least I hope she does. Unless she outright says ' go to the tourney' I'm staying with her. Sucks bcause I really miss you guys but what can you do?

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
oh my god plur, that sucks. ;_; what is the surgery for?

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Yeah, my girlfriend is going in for surgery around that time. She knows how important this is to me, or at least I hope she does. Unless she outright says ' go to the tourney' I'm staying with her. Sucks because I really miss you guys but what can you do?
Legit. I don't care what anyone says, this is legit. I kinda sorta had similar reason as to why I backed out on Pound4, so I get it, Chris.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Vilt mah bruvvuh. Few things wif the rules.

* Standing Infinites are banned. This includes ICE CLIMBERS. All characters must move before re-grabbing.
* Japanese Ledge Rule is in effect. More than 70 ledge grabs and you lose the match.

O.o For the first one, does Pivot grabbing count as moving?

Second one: I think 70 ledge grabs is too high. 40-50 is better IMO.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
40 ledge grabs sounds about right. I remember when zero planked bill and only had around 35 ledge grabs after the match. 70 will never happen.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
can't u brawl players just...decide not to plank hard amongst yourselves? nvm that wouldn't be brawl...

guess all ya'll better be there by 12. thats all i gotsta say. good stuff vilt.

edit: yeah, i'd like to be on the attendance list too...i've made it pretty obvious that i'm going haha.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Okay... try this on for size: The best way to play Brawl is using MK... The best way to play MK is to plank... The best way to play Brawl is to plank... did I win yet, Villain?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
nope, still lookin like a nub

because if mk is the way 2 go, then brawl is only mk dittos. mk cant plank against mk.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
But all this doesn't mean we can't PLANK against registering for HERB 3, amiright???

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKAH!!!!!!

lol....can't wait for this tourney..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom